• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What if Blasey Ford had accused your spouse?

UPNYA2

Mayor
are you married to Brett Kavanaugh?
Sooooooooo……. You are openly admitting your judgements are based solely upon and vary greatly, depending upon who the accused is and how their politics compare to yours.....

Interesting.

Not too many dems/libs on here honest enough to show their true colors so proudly.

This is far easier than trying to drag you obvious biases out of you. Well done, sir. Well done and much appreciated.

Barbella

Senator
?

Would the judgement be so quick and absolute?
Or your son... or your brother...

That's the question I keep wanting to ask these leftist advocates of declaring the accused guilty without any kind of evidence.

I bet they'd sing a different tune....

Sooooooooo……. You are openly admitting your judgements are based solely upon and vary greatly, depending upon who the accused is and how their politics compare to yours.....

Interesting.

Not too many dems/libs on here honest enough to show their true colors so proudly.

This is far easier than trying to drag you obvious biases out of you. Well done, sir. Well done and much appreciated.
Your reading comprehension is certainly lacking.

Or your son... or your brother...

That's the question I keep wanting to ask these leftist advocates of declaring the accused guilty without any kind of evidence.

I bet they'd sing a different tune....
I am not saying he is guilty or innocent. I am saying it warrants an investigation.

Barbella

Senator
I am not saying he is guilty or innocent. I am saying it warrants an investigation.
Good for you. Now if the rest of your ilk would feel the same way, we could maybe actually agree on something.

Still, the 'investigation' shouldn't take months to conclude. Haul them both in, have a hearing, make them take an oath to speak the truth and nothing but the truth, call in a couple of witnesses, get it done. Shouldn't take more than two weeks.

Then either confirm him, or pick somebody else. No doubt it'll be another conservative, and Democrats will have to start digging for dirt all over again...

Good for you. Now if the rest of your ilk would feel the same way, we could maybe actually agree on something.

Still, the 'investigation' shouldn't take months to conclude. Haul them both in, have a hearing, make them take an oath to speak the truth and nothing but the truth, call in a couple of witnesses, get it done. Shouldn't take more than two weeks.

Then either confirm him, or pick somebody else. No doubt it'll be another conservative, and Democrats will have to start digging for dirt all over again...
There is no arbitrary deadline for an investigation. We don't know how long it will take to find the truth.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Kavanaugh does bear a striking resemblance to most lesbians I know.
Then why does the left not just adore him?

From what I have learned you guys do love you some gay/lesbian/transteticled/cross-dressing/multi-sexual/mono-sexual/uni-sexual/non-sexual/melon-sexual/pet-sexuals/ confused-as-hell-which-sexual I want to declare as today, little lost souls.

Why not him?

Then why does the left not just adore him?

From what I have learned you guys do love you some gay/lesbian/transteticled/cross-dressing/multi-sexual/mono-sexual/uni-sexual/non-sexual/melon-sexual/pet-sexuals/ confused-as-hell-which-sexual I want to declare as today, little lost souls.

Why not him?
He is a douche. I am strongly anti-douche.

UPNYA2

Mayor
There is no arbitrary deadline for an investigation. We don't know how long it will take to find the truth.
The TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Goood one!

As if anyone with even sense enough to get in out of a shower of sh it believes "the truth" even comes into play as far as this insane li bby witch hunt stall forever stunt goes, be they on the right OR left.

The "truth"...………....PLEASE.

UPNYA2

Mayor
He is a douche. I am strongly anti-douche.
As are most loons on the left from what I have learned.

(Perhaps not something to be so proud of, know what I mean? Unless of course you boss wife told you you that you were I mean. Then I get it, don't want her beating the livin' sh it outta your wimpy ass, right?)

Protect yourself at all costs.

The TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Goood one!

As if anyone with even sense enough to get in out of a shower of sh it believes "the truth" even comes into play as far as this insane li bby witch hunt stall forever stunt goes, be they on the right OR left.

The "truth"...………....PLEASE.
Listen to yourself... You don't even believe there is a truth anymore. You aren't the only one. It's makes me really pessimistic about the future when there are large swathes people who don't believe in ANY truth. It's like we're headed for another dark ages.

Barbella

Senator
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-metoo-kavanaugh-ambush-1537197395?mod=e2fb

Ford was a drunk 15-year-old at an unsupervised party with older guys, where the alcohol flowed freely. She can't remember where she was, how she got there, or how she got home, but she 'remembers' it was Brett Kavanaugh. 35 years later.

Why do I smell bullshit?

Oh never mind...

It's obvious to anyone with a brain that this is nothing but a Hail Mary pass by desperate Democrats to derail Trump's SCOTUS pick. Disgusting, but there you have it. At this point in time, no one expects better from your party.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Listen to yourself... You don't even believe there is a truth anymore. You aren't the only one. It's makes me really pessimistic about the future when there are large swathes people who don't believe in ANY truth. It's like we're headed for another dark ages.
On the contrary, those of us who actually DO believe there is a truth out there oppose people being allowed to merely state something arguable and demanding it be given the same weight of truthfulness as what has bee the accepted truth all along, by ALL, right up until the point ONE person said otherwise.

And then demand everyone else prove them wrong while never once being expected to prove everyone else's, up until the accusation, accepted truth.

Those of you who love allowing an individual to dictate what is "true" unless it can be proven everyone else's ideas are correct and the ONE is not concerns the sh it out of me too.

On the contrary, those of us who actually DO believe there is a truth out there oppose people being allowed to merely state something arguable and demanding it be given the same weight of truthfulness as what has bee the accepted truth all along, by ALL, right up until the point ONE person said otherwise.

And then demand everyone else prove them wrong while never once being expected to prove everyone else's, up until the accusation, accepted truth.

Those of you who love allowing an individual to dictate what is "true" unless it can be proven everyone else's ideas are correct and the ONE is not concerns the sh it out of me too.
I tell you what's true. Right now, it's her word against his. Which merits an investigation to determine the truth.