• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What in the world is the CBO talking about? Are they in Mars?

Days

Commentator
actually, no, he hasn't.

If you took a bigger swath from 1950 to present, it would show a gradual decline, like you said.

Doubter

Council Member
Looks like labor participation rate is headed back down to where it was before the baby boom.

Lobato1

Mayor
You are right but if I’m honest, my problem is I write from past conceptions

Specifically I left my Country for Europe some 55 years ago when women were stay at home moms & this has completely changed so I should be careful & check my facts before I categorically state my facts & that I did not do this time.

Labor Force Participation Rates for Men and Women, 1970 to 2006
awww.prb.org_images07_LbrFrcPopLine.gif

My Reference: http://www.prb.org/Articles/2007/ClosingtheMaleFemaleLaborForceGap.aspx

Best Regards
Lobato1

actually, no, he hasn't.

If you took a bigger swath from 1950 to present, it would show a gradual decline, like you said.

Days

Commentator
Paul Klugman would agree, in his most recent interview, he said what I've been saying since 2008; we are in the Great Depression II.

This ain't no Depression or Recession

Paul Klugman would agree, in his most recent interview, he said what I've been saying since 2008; we are in the Great Depression II.
It's global wealth redistribution.and is on schedule... eventually every one in the USA will feel the redistribution except for the Gates Soros Buffet crowd... But some land learn how to make it food productive it doesn't take a lot. Even our poor folks are in the top 60-70% of the worlds wealth. The UN is scheming on pollution taxes and transaction taxes for the purpose of enriching the higher ups in the UN and to sprinkle a little window dressing around in the poor countries... When are you folks gonna see this for what it is?

Lobato1

Mayor
Having been around since the great Depression

I guess I lucked out when women were stay at home moms.

Now days, my daughter has a doctorate in oral surgery, our eldest granddaughter is a licensed civil engineers, six others aspire to an MD as their dads
That leaves one granddaughter & one Grandson with "ONLY" a bachelor degree​

Best Regards
Lobato1

Looks like labor participation rate is headed back down to where it was before the baby boom.

Lobato1

Mayor
You do realize our health care is in 3rd world 34th place huh?

Best Regards
Lobato1

It's global wealth redistribution.and is on schedule... eventually every one in the USA will feel the redistribution except for the Gates Soros Buffet crowd... But some land learn how to make it food productive it doesn't take a lot. Even our poor folks are in the top 60-70% of the worlds wealth. The UN is scheming on pollution taxes and transaction taxes for the purpose of enriching the higher ups in the UN and to sprinkle a little window dressing around in the poor countries... When are you folks gonna see this for what it is?

Lukey

Senator
Specifically I left my Country for Europe some 65 years ago when women were stay at home moms & this has completely changed so I should be careful & check my facts before I categorically state my facts & that I did not do this time.

Labor Force Participation Rates for Men and Women, 1970 to 2006
awww.prb.org_images07_LbrFrcPopLine.gif

My Reference: http://www.prb.org/Articles/2007/ClosingtheMaleFemaleLaborForceGap.aspx

Best Regards
Lobato1
Men have decreased by a little and women have increased by a lot. Put those two together and you will see that the (overall) trend has (in fact) been up (until, of course, very recently).

awww.employmentblawg.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_06_Graph_of_Labor_Force_Participation_Rate1.png

Lukey

Senator
Paul Klugman (sic) is correct. The first depression occurred when there was a craven anti-capitalist in the White House who cast a pall over the economy. Obama is the second coming of FDR so no one should be surprised to see the economic conditions mirror that timeframe.