• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What is happening to Democrats?

Jen

Senator
Wrong

It is your job to support YOUR allegation that the teacher is a democrat.

You can't do that so you got caught in a lie.

Post fact and links to what you state or expect to be challenged over it.

Nobody got personal over anything here You were asked to prove the thread title and still fail to do it. You therefore proved that you made the democrat part up! I gave you the opportunity to support it and you can't. That is why you failed.

:):););)
You gave me the "opportunity" to do your job for you..............how so very benevolent of you.

Lady, you are beyond creepy. Get lost, Sock.

Bear Claw

President
You gave me the "opportunity" to do your job for you..............how so very benevolent of you.

Lady, you are beyond creepy. Get lost, Sock.

You posted an opinion and not a fact. Not my job to support your opinion.

;)

I am not a sock either.

Jen

Senator
So now you admit that the word Democrats was your attempt to slam democrats unjustly.

Knew it!

LOL
Ahhh..............sweety. You project too much. Makes you look stupid. But that's okay.
Just keep whining and ranting. I'm done with you for now. Hopefully soon you'll go back where you came from.............Nor Cal, Florida..........wherever............nobody cares.

EatTheRich

President
I started a thread.
You disagreed with part of my premise (that the teacher was a Democrat) and you left that premise to launch a personal attack since you couldn't prove my premise was wrong in the first place.

I refused to go down your silly road of personal attack past the first slap back, and I laughed at your feeble responses......... at which time you declared yourself "winner".

What, exactly, did you win?

If someone makes a statement that you disagree with, it's YOUR responsibility to prove it wrong.
You failed to do that - hiding your failure behind a weak and insipid personal attack that nobody cares about.

Either step up to the plate...................or buzz off, sock.
It is not someone’s responsibility to disprove an arbitrary claim that you make with no evidence.

Ahhh..............sweety. You project too much. Makes you look stupid. But that's okay.
Just keep whining and ranting. I'm done with you for now. Hopefully soon you'll go back where you came from.............Nor Cal, Florida..........wherever............nobody cares.
Nebraska.

Reactions: Jen