• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What kind of bug is this???

Jen

Senator
Deer tick you say? It looks like a tick. But seems like it has 8 legs. Are ticks arachnids?
Whatever it is, it's disgusting. I try to find cuteness in any sort of animal or bug,but I haven't found any cuteness in that one. Eeeeeek!:eek:

It's a spider.

I live down here in the Bush, and you don't have to look far to see all sorts of strange insects and spiders.

I don't even bother trying to identify them. I actually hear they pay good money for unusual specimens.

Gotta look into that, I could make fortune bug hunting.

RedCloud

Mayor
It's a spider.

I live down here in the Bush, and you don't have to look far to see all sorts of strange insects and spiders.

I don't even bother trying to identify them. I actually hear they pay good money for unusual specimens.

Yeah, you could probably find enough in your hair to retire on!

RedCloud

Mayor
It's a spider.

Wookie, spiders have segmented bodies--this creature (tick) ain't segmented.
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Spider-structure

RedCloud

Mayor
ahhh... i'm serious about this bug....

Cotton, I thought you were going to give the size of the creature. You can tape it to a piece of paper (with clear tape) or put it in a box and send it to the nearest College Biology Department. They can tell you what it is.