• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What kind of idiot allows illegal aliens to get a drivers license?

NCmusicman

Governor
One from New Mexico.... now they are trying to fix the problem:

N.M. House Passes Driver’s License Ban for Illegal Aliens

Thursday, February 9, 2012, 11:00 AM EST

Revisiting an issue important to Gov. Susana Martinez, the New Mexico House of Representatives passed legislation to repeal a state law that allows illegal aliens to get New Mexico driver's licenses. Similar legislation passed the House last year but was blocked in the Senate.

www.numbersusa.com

Spamature

President

Revisiting an issue important to Gov. Susana Martinez, the New Mexico House of Representatives passed legislation to repeal a state law that allows illegal aliens to get New Mexico driver's licenses. Similar legislation passed the House last year but was blocked in the Senate.

www.numbersusa.com
The kind of idiot who would at least like to know if someone who is going to be driving on public roads is in fact competent enough behind the wheel to drive on them safely ?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
got a drivers license? then you got an address...got a address and drivers license? then you can apply for govt. assistance, vote, and enjoy all the benefits you do not deserve...btw...if you are here illegally, most likely you came on foot..now you have a drivers license which in most states doubles as a state-issued I.D. card...most states require motorists to carry auto insurance to operate a motor vehicle on our roads..as most liberals like to say, the illegals pick our vegetables because we will not...so, the poorest people from our neighboring 3rd world country walks here to pick our beans, buys a car, and pays 2/3 of his/her monthly income to obey the insurance laws...uh-huh....if you think they do,,,no way around it...you are stupid...and having a license has no bearing on how well you drive...but it might help, if you could read english so as to be able to understand the highway signs...

fairsheet

Senator
The kind of idiot who would at least like to know if someone who is going to be driving on public roads is in fact competent enough behind the wheel to drive on them safely ?
I'm afraid there are times when people just turn off their brains, when it comes to their "feelings" around a topic such as this. The top-poster couches this question in terms of "allowing them to get" a driver's license. The top-poster is by no means alone in his perspective. In fact, I'd hazard a guess that the majority of Americans - to include even, a significant number of "Dem/Libs" (or whatever), see this one from the "allowing them to get" perspective.

But..there IS another way of looking this one - a way that I think is much more logical and rational. It's about "making them have" a driver's license as opposed to "allowing them to get" one.

If we consider this question rationaly, rather than from our "feelings" base, it comes into clearer view. After all....who really benefits when an "ee-leegal" gets a driver's license? I can think of all sorts of benefits to "polite and legal" American society, as they relate to driving itself, AND to the "ee-leegal's" ability to engage in American commerce. But, what does the "ee-leegal" get out of it? After all, he's going to drive whether he has a license or not. Of course - in a variety of ways - it does help him participate in our legal and aboveground economy....but...isn't that to OUR benefit as well?

Huskyoverlord

Council Member
What I don't understand is I had to provide proof of my citizenship ( even though I was born here ) to obtain my driver's licence. I had documents stating who I was and where I was born to even think of obtaining my PA licence , I got my gun permit easier then my driver's licence. I guess I got my LTCF easier because I had a driver's licence and I am a known PA resident.

What I don't understand is I had to provide proof of my citizenship ( even though I was born here ) to obtain my driver's licence. I had documents stating who I was and where I was born to even think of obtaining my PA licence , I got my gun permit easier then my driver's licence. I guess I got my LTCF easier because I had a driver's licence and I am a known PA resident.
That is the FU thinking of the left. Make it easier for the lawbreaker and make it harder for the law abiding citizen.

Norkalein

Council Member
LOL! At least 50% of the people who drive are incompetent.

It's all connected to voting. In the event sanity prevails and voter ID laws are enacted, well, now the "undocumented Democrats" have their photo IDs, hence they can vote Democrat in perpetuity as long as the gravy train keeps rolling...

Boltlady

Mayor

www.numbersusa.com
Got an even better one for you to ponder. Seems the TSA allowed an illegal alien to run a flight school and 25 of the students were also illegals. Seems that 8 of them actually got their pilot's licenses. Don'tcha just love it?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tsa-let-25-illegal-aliens-attend-flight-school-owned-illegal-alien

Days

Commentator
All the more reason to get them driving licenses. The idea is to make the roads safer.

I drive a cab in chicago area, my life is in jeopardy every day from Mexicans who have no license and drive like it.

There's a host of bad drivers out here, anything that would improve the situation is desperately needed.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

www.numbersusa.com
Arizona does. New Mexico used to be a red state until people like you got in on the immigration reform debate. You guys have already alienated 2 generations of Hispanic voters and you're well on your way to pissing off a 3rd. Good work PJCon. LOL!