• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What kind of woman was Ann Dunham, really?

BobbyT

Governor
Back in the 1960's, interracial marriages were nowhere near as common in the US as they are now. Agreed?

Whether one approves of or disapproves of interracial marriage is immaterial in this context. The question asked in the subject line is the only thing I want to discuss in this thread, ok?

So... women who were part of the .4% of the population who dated or married black men in the late fifties/early sixties were considered .............. by others. Saint? Sinner? Martyr? Slut? Soldier? Hero?

Fill in the blank, please... In your opinion.
Small people with small minds and no life probably bothered to label her something. People with more going on in their lives probably didn't worry about it and figured they were in love - the reason most people get married. I remember Sammy Davis Jr, who married May Britt in 1960 said they took some sh!t for being an interracial couple. There are always small minded people who think other people's lives and loves are theirs to chew over. I never understood that.

BobbyT

Governor
This thread should be moved to the "bad race relations" board
Indeed. It used to be all "blacks behaving badly" all the time. Now it's a white woman, who's been dead for 21 years, being exhumed to represent "whites behaving badly if they're associated with blacks." Good grief.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not sure what BHO's parents' occupations have to do with the question(s) Barbells raised.
Re-read topic, maybe then you can figure it out..........

His Mother was a communist whore...........evidently couldn't get laid here so went overseas to get laid by communist Muslims..............

Libs support that

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Small people with small minds and no life probably bothered to label her something. People with more going on in their lives probably didn't worry about it and figured they were in love - the reason most people get married. I remember Sammy Davis Jr, who married May Britt in 1960 said they took some sh!t for being an interracial couple. There are always small minded people who think other people's lives and loves are theirs to chew over. I never understood that.
Like the lib people that post Trump married a 'nude star'..........Nina says Melaina hates Don............is that the small minds ya posting of?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Re-read topic, maybe then you can figure it out..........

His Mother was a communist whore...........evidently couldn't get laid here so went overseas to get laid by communist Muslims..............

Libs support that
Wow. Better yet,I'm just gonna bail from this thread.

Spamature

President
Indeed. It used to be all "blacks behaving badly" all the time. Now it's a white woman, who's been dead for 21 years, being exhumed to represent "whites behaving badly if they're associated with blacks." Good grief.
Hate is like fresh air to them. Every once and a while they have to get out there take some in to feel reinvigorated. But now that they're the party in power. It appears the pickings are kind of slim. Obama's mother is like a stored nugget of hate they buried to get them through the winter.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Anybody. This thread has become a Reportapalooza already.
well, then maybe ya shouldn't be a Mod............if that bothers ya...........it says "Thank you for reporting".............maybe that needs to be changed to "why in hell did ya report".......being called a "pussy"................

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hate is like fresh air to them. Every once and a while they have to get out there take some in to feel reinvigorated. But now that they're the party in power. It appears the pickings are kind of slim. Obama's mother is like a stored nugget of hate they buried to get them through the winter.
since 8-Nov-2016 all you have posted is insane hate

yo

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Back in the 1960's, interracial marriages were nowhere near as common in the US as they are now. Agreed?

Whether one approves of or disapproves of interracial marriage is immaterial in this context. The question asked in the subject line is the only thing I want to discuss in this thread, ok?

So... women who were part of the .4% of the population who dated or married black men in the late fifties/early sixties were considered .............. by others. Saint? Sinner? Martyr? Slut? Soldier? Hero?

Fill in the blank, please... In your opinion.
To fill in your blank,

So... women who were part of the .4% of the population who dated or married black men in the late fifties/early sixties were considered .............. by others.
"low-class"

Last edited:

Barbella

Senator
And there's my point. Trump haters have NO problem sneering at his wife, or his marriage, or her nude photos... I've seen many references to Melania calling her a slut or a whore. What I HAVEN'T seen is ANY leftist chastising those who do it.

Have you?

Get my point?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
This is a shameful post. Denigrating Obama's MOTHER? Are you people serious?

I'm ashamed of this entire community for permitting this garbage to be here.

And the OP should be ashamed of themselves.

Despicable.

Barbella

Senator
This is a shameful post. Denigrating Obama's MOTHER? Are you people serious?

I'm ashamed of this entire community for permitting this garbage to be here.

And the OP should be ashamed of themselves.

Despicable.
Get off your high horse, will you? Re-read my top post and tell me where I 'denigrated' obama's mother... then explain to me why I should be ashamed of myself.

I hate to be accused of something I didn't do simply because people couldn't be bothered to read correctly.

Jen

Senator
And there's my point. Trump haters have NO problem sneering at his wife, or his marriage, or her nude photos... I've seen many references to Melania calling her a slut or a whore. What I HAVEN'T seen is ANY leftist chastising those who do it.

Have you?

Get my point?
You made your point well, but I doubt there is enough intelligence on the Left for any of them to understand it. The Left is filled with rank and file hypocrites. They point at Melania and they chastise anyone who pointed at Michelle or points at Stanley. It's a one-way street for Lefty.