• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What kind of woman was Ann Dunham, really?

Jen

Senator
This is a shameful post. Denigrating Obama's MOTHER? Are you people serious?

I'm ashamed of this entire community for permitting this garbage to be here.

And the OP should be ashamed of themselves.

Despicable.
And it's okay for Melania to be similarly denigrated?
That's what the OP was showing.
The hypocrisy.

BobbyT

Governor
And there's my point. Trump haters have NO problem sneering at his wife, or his marriage, or her nude photos... I've seen many references to Melania calling her a slut or a whore. What I HAVEN'T seen is ANY leftist chastising those who do it.

Have you?

Get my point?
And you and your girls club went on and on about Mrs Obama and how she looks and what she wore and fake photoshop photos of her. I long ago quit responding to any of those threads because the cackling was deafening.

I don't talk about Melania's looks & etc. I find it absurd to be talking about Obama's 21 years dead mother and who she chose to marry and especially that she married someone outside her race. Despite the apparent insular bubble you live in, she wasn't the first nor nearly the most famous to do so. People in interracial marriages in the 60's had to put up with a lot of boneheaded people who thought their opinion on the matter had any value. They didn't then, and they most certainly do not now. You guys are really reaching to find something to slam Obama about. With Donald as your candidate, I don't blame you for being defensive. But reaching back to slam Obama's long-dead mother for who she fell in love with and married is beyond ridiculous.

BobbyT

Governor
And it's okay for Melania to be similarly denigrated?
That's what the OP was showing.
The hypocrisy.
Like you guys didn't spend 8 years slamming Michelle Obama? Give us a break and come down off your high horse before you get a nose bleed.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Get off your high horse, will you? Re-read my top post and tell me where I 'denigrated' obama's mother... then explain to me why I should be ashamed of myself.

I hate to be accused of something I didn't do simply because people couldn't be bothered to read correctly.
Bullshit. You knew what kinds of replies you'd get. Otherwise why even mention her? You can play dumb with some of the morons on this board, but not with me.

This is, in every sense of the expression, a shit-post.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
So you are claiming to know more about the OP than the person who posted it?
Your interpretation trumps the writer of the OP?
Really?
Dang.
I'm thinking there's liquor involved.
Nope. Just common sense. A blind man could see what she was trying to do.

Again, despicable.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
So YOU say.... others disagree.
These 'others' are just as bereft of integrity as you are. Did you even bother to read the replies you elicited? Did you bother to call out any of them that called a dead mother a 'liberal slut' or 'skank'?

Of course you didn't.

This is, in every sense of the expression, a shit-post.
Couldn't disagree more..... I supppose you completely miss the hypocrisy of those on the left who denegrate Melania, Ivanka and Barron quite often and quite viciously.

What makes this "different" for you? Because the woman is dead?

Otherwise the similarities between the nude photos couldn't be more obvious......With the exception that Melania wasn’t pregnant out of wedlock when posing nude

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Couldn't disagree more..... I supppose you completely miss the hypocrisy of those on the left who denegrate Melania, Ivanka and Barron quite often and quite viciously.

What makes this "different" for you? Because the woman is dead?

Otherwise the similarities between the nude photos couldn't be more obvious......With the exception that Melania wasn’t pregnant out of wedlock when posing nude
So you think that liberals hacking on Mrs Trump is wrong and that gives you license to attack a dead woman?

So you think that liberals hacking on Mrs Trump is wrong and that gives you license to attack a dead woman?
I don't see where being dead makes ANY difference at all.

Liberals have a right to their opinions like everyone else whether politically correct or not. Melania posed nude....she has to own that and does. The same must be said of Anne Dunham......dead or not.