• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Meeting? Donald Trump's lawyer seems confused.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Which meeting is everyone talking about this week?
The 20 minute meeting at 3:37 on this clip
OR
The 15 minute meeting he was talking about at 6:22 on this same clip? In just a few minutes, the meeting went from 20 minutes to 15 minutes. And cons want us to think nobody is lying about the meeting...how long it lasted and who was there. Even the president's lawyer seems confused.

What I don't understand is how anyone knows how long the meeting lasted and what kind of dirt they obtained during that meeting. I know they have the "word" of Donald Jr. Is that enough? SURELY he wouldn't lie. (he only changed his story 3 or 4 times, but that means nothing...after all he's a 'kid' and has never been in Politics before) Give him time to perfect his lies....after all, he's just a KID.

My God people...how gullible can you get???

I stopped watching after the "15 minute" statement. If I want to listen to lies, I'll go watch a re-run of one of Trump's Make America Great Again campaign rallies.

Check it out...at 3:37 it was a 20 min. meeting. At 6:22 it was a 15 meeting. If I had watched the whole clip, the meeting would have dwindled to no meeting at all. Right? Will that be their next defense?

Bugsy McGurk

President
At one point they said it was a 30 minute meeting. They have concluded that that was "too long" for their purposes so they're "shortening it."

;-)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Right! The lack of any evidence of actual wrongdoing is "proof" of his wrongdoing! Brilliant!!!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
At one point they said it was a 30 minute meeting. They have concluded that that was "too long" for their purposes so they're "shortening it."

;-)
Maybe nobody took minutes? Have you ever attended a meeting where there were no minutes taken and then one year later you were asked how long it lasted? Do you think you could recall? I couldn't!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

;-)
Actually they walked in the door and saw 8, not one Russian and turned around and walked back out. There was no meeting at all...about 'adoption', about 'dirt on Hillary' nor about the sanctions. It was a "Nothing Burger". Don jr. is a Good kid...a fine YOUNG man. He never lies and has a great reputation. He's Donald J. Trump's son...that makes him almost perfect. The Trumpsters will swallow anything ole Donny hands them.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Right! The lack of any evidence of actual wrongdoing is "proof" of his wrongdoing! Brilliant!!!
And you take the word of Trump and his son over common sense. A meeting with that many people lasting only 30-20=15 minutes? LOL And the idea that Donald Sr. didn't know about or maybe even attend that meeting is ludicrous. That puke would never trust his son to handle anything that could smear Hillary.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"'Trump Jr. is As Dumb As His Father' Don Lemon & Panel REACTS To Trump Jr. Russia-Emails"
Watching Don jr. try to justify himself is funny. He talks as fast as a Valley Girl and is about as bright. He's a chip off the old block as far as being a lying liar.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Maybe nobody took minutes? Have you ever attended a meeting where there were no minutes taken and then one year later you were asked how long it lasted? Do you think you could recall? I couldn't!
Yup. Just a typically nonmemorable Team Trump meeting with Kremlin reps to discuss their anti-Hillary strategy.

;-)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
OR
The 15 minute meeting he was talking about at 6:22 on this same clip? In just a few minutes, the meeting went from 20 minutes to 15 minutes. And cons want us to think nobody is lying about the meeting...how long it lasted and who was there. Even the president's lawyer seems confused.

What I don't understand is how anyone knows how long the meeting lasted and what kind of dirt they obtained during that meeting. I know they have the "word" of Donald Jr. Is that enough? SURELY he wouldn't lie. (he only changed his story 3 or 4 times, but that means nothing...after all he's a 'kid' and has never been in Politics before) Give him time to perfect his lies....after all, he's just a KID.

I stopped watching after the "15 minute" statement. If I want to listen to lies, I'll go watch a re-run of one of Trump's Make America Great Again campaign rallies.

Check it out...at 3:37 it was a 20 min. meeting. At 6:22 it was a 15 meeting. If I had watched the whole clip, the meeting would have dwindled to no meeting at all. Right? Will that be their next defense?

Trump voters are covered in a protective shield.....so their denial remains intact.
How do they do it? They only watch FoxNews*, click on Breitbart or InfoWars, and listen to con talk radio.....so they KNOW NUTHIN'.

* re FoxNews. They do have to hit mute when Shep Smith or Chris Wallace or Krauthammer speak.

Watching Don jr. try to justify himself is funny. He talks as fast as a Valley Girl and is about as bright. He's a chip off the old block as far as being a lying liar.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/12/doj-settled-massive-russian-fraud-case-involving-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr/

"Democratic congressmen on the House Judiciary Committee want to know why Attorney General Jeff Sessions abruptly settled a money laundering case in May involving the same Russian attorney who met with Donald Trump Jr. during the presidential election to offer 'dirt' on Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton."

Trump and his tribe are heading for prison.
Hopefully, their fall will convince millions of Americans to notice how rich parasites control their government?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/12/doj-settled-massive-russian-fraud-case-involving-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr/

"Democratic congressmen on the House Judiciary Committee want to know why Attorney General Jeff Sessions abruptly settled a money laundering case in May involving the same Russian attorney who met with Donald Trump Jr. during the presidential election to offer 'dirt' on Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton."

Hopefully, their fall will convince millions of Americans to notice how rich parasites control their government?
It's amazing how often they can change their stories and the Deplorables believe everything they say . Scary, even.

Jen

Senator
Any confusion on the part of Libtards is "evidence and proof of Trump's wrongdoing"
I'm sick of their mewling little tantrums about having lost the election.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
OR

Trump voters are covered in a protective shield.....so their denial remains intact.
How do they do it? They only watch FoxNews*, click on Breitbart or InfoWars, and listen to con talk radio.....so they KNOW NUTHIN'.

* re FoxNews. They do have to hit mute when Shep Smith or Chris Wallace or Krauthammer speak.
Yup. Just a typically nonmemorable Team Trump meeting with Kremlin reps to discuss their anti-Hillary strategy.

;-)
"'Trump Jr. is As Dumb As His Father' Don Lemon & Panel REACTS To Trump Jr. Russia-Emails"

UPNYA2

Mayor
OR

What I find so adorable with your whimpering assed "billery just COULD'T have lost!!!", babble here is the way your words do a better job of portraying you as the spoiled little partisan hack that you are far better than I can do.

You actually stated, "What I don't understand is how anyone knows how long the meeting lasted...", did you not?

Obviously a bold faced lie, because if true you couldn't come on here and claim the meeting didn't last 20 minutes, or 15 minutes, for, as YOU said, you don't understand "how anyone knows how long the meeting lasted...". YOU are among the "anybody" you speak of but you act as if you somehow know the meeting wasn't 15 or 20 minutes, so how long WAS it dear?

Then we have THIS little li bby jewel, "and what kind of dirt they obtained during that meeting."

If you nor anyone ELSE actually does KNOW, "what kind of dirt they obtained during that meeting.", how do we even KNOW any dirt was there being discussed? I mean, YOU said we don't KNOW, did you not? So unless you are lying how do we know ANY dirt was discussed? If we are going on what each of us just "feels" happened I thing they were discussing which way the yellow brick road runs in China.

Prove me wrong.........

"SURELY he wouldn't lie."

I wouldn't say, "surely", of course it is possible. But why not, YOU most assuredly lie and act as if it perfectly acceptable so why the double standard, sweetie? Take later in your boo-fukin'-hooin' rant you posted here for example.

YOU posted, "If I had watched the whole clip, the meeting would have dwindled to no meeting at all."

A lie.

See, knowing how ticky-tacky you dems love to be in your never ending quest to try to belittle others using BS "gottcha!" moments you deserve to be treated the same. Now personally I know your intention when you wrote this but never the less when you chose to end that sentence with a period instead of a question mark you made your words a statement. A FALSE statement as it turns out.

Otherwise referred to as "a lie". Shall we give YOU time to perfect YOUR lies....are you too after all, just a KID?

You need only ask.

It's amazing how often they can change their stories and the Deplorables believe everything they say . Scary, even.
The particular money laundering case that Sessions settled in May involves several related aspects of Junior's June meeting with Veselnitskaya:

"The civil forfeiture case was filed in 2013 by Preet Bharara, the former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York — who was fired by Trump in March. The case alleged that 11 companies were involved in a tax fraud in Russia and then laundered a portion of the $230 million they got into Manhattan real estate..."

"But Instead of proceeding with the trial as scheduled, the Trump Justice Department settled the case two days before it was due to begin. By then, Bharara had already been axed by the president. Bharara’s assistant did not immediately respond to request for comment..."

"The Russian attorney who uncovered the tax fraud scheme, Sergei Magnitsky, mysteriously died in prison.

"As a result, U.S. lawmakers passed the Magnitsky Act, which levied sanctions on Russian officials—sanctions that Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian attorney, worked to reverse."

You're exactly right about Trump's Chumps; they complain about Hillary's "pay for play" policies while she was Secretary of State, yet they support the biggest crony capitalist-in-chief in US History when he engages in much bigger frauds.

Arkady

President
The inner circle of a US presidential campaign met with agents of a hostile foreign government in an attempt to procure valuable information for that campaign. That's illegal. We have not yet proven they succeeded, but succeeding in obtaining something of value is not an element of that crime, so that's immaterial in terms of proving wrongdoing.

Arkady

President
I have never met with agents of a hostile foreign government in an illegal attempt to get valuable information for a political campaign. If I had, I expect my memory of the event would be excellent.... especially if I'd spent the subsequent months sweating bullets over that secret liaison, as an epic scandal grew up around what a huge role that hostile nation had in the election.