• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What the indolent protester aspires to...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How "indolent" can they be if they have a cleaning crew with trucks and a skid steer loader. Oh wait! This wasn't their doing. The Seattle police did this after the mayor failed to act promptly. The Mayor told them to leave. Will she tell them to pay?

Sure is a bad look for Dems and BLM.
well, no, see... the mayors home was threatened... then .. POOF. Party over for the indolent.

(it was all cool...what with the mayor not caring at all about the residents...until...)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
yes. we're full circle... BECAUSE....they couldnt achieve shit...other than to turn life to shit... so they visit that on everybody else..
It wasn't well thought out...

Well take what isn't ours, destroy it, crap on it, because that shows that we don't need Cops.

Now what? Gonna vote for "Defund the Cops Democrats and Joe Biden?"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn't well thought out...

Well take what isn't ours, destroy it, crap on it, because that shows that we don't need Cops.

Now what? Gonna vote for "Defund the Cops Democrats and Joe Biden?"

was never thought out.

a bunch of screaming lunatics terrorizing an area.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
well, no, see... the mayors home was threatened... then .. POOF. Party over for the indolent.

(it was all cool...what with the mayor not caring at all about the residents...until...)
When push comes to shove or what we knew was going to happen.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I did not know that and if I don’t know it then millions of people don’t either.

In an era of mass shootings to “protest” walking around with guns is pure intimidation and the furthest thing from peaceful.
You are certainly entitled to believe that. I do not. Certainly, in the face of bystanders being beaten by mobs of “protestors” all over the country, I can tolerate guys being armed - especially if they are the ones NOT attacking people.

You see, violence...in order to be violence...needs to actually occur. Would I protest a Michigan government building with weapon in hand? No. Would I call out those who do if they did NO violence, while throngs of leftists are beating people and wrecking/torching property? No.

TBLee

Governor

It was an amazing turn around once it hit close to home. ;)

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
You are certainly entitled to believe that. I do not. Certainly, in the face of bystanders being beaten by mobs of “protestors” all over the country, I can tolerate guys being armed - especially if they are the ones NOT attacking people.

You see, violence...in order to be violence...needs to actually occur. Would I protest a Michigan government building with weapon in hand? No. Would I call out those who do if they did NO violence, while throngs of leftists are beating people and wrecking/torching property? No.
The topic was the people that went to the Michigan capital and stood inside with machine guns. Yes they were peaceful and didn't destroy anything but just having the guns there I feel is not peaceful.

Yes at the looting guns are needed but that wasn't what I was discussing.