• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What the Kennedy Center should do with its Pelosi Pork.

reason10

Governor
Strip all the seats out of that place. Turn it into a hospital. Use that $25 BILLION to bring in medical equipment and save lives.

That way, the Kennedy Center will have more value than it does today.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
VP tRUMP** DEFENDED THE MONEY , did you miss that - he said if he had time he would go to a show but doesn't have time (because of golfing at a record pace)

WOW ! NOW DO YOU CONDEMN VP Trump** too or will you just be a hypocrite x 1000 ? AGAIN!

Trump defends $25 million in Kennedy Center funding in coronavirus stimulus

https://thehill.com/people/donald-trump

Trump fashioned himself a supporter of the arts, arguing that the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is deserving of assistance given its inability to put on shows as officials ban large gatherings to try to curb the spread of the virus.

"I’m a fan of that," Trump said of the funding. "I haven’t spent time there because I’m far too busy. I’d love to go there evenings, but I’m too busy doing things."

"The Kennedy Center, they do a beautiful job, an incredible job," he added.

The president said an initial draft of the Senate’s roughly $2 trillion economic package called for $35 million in aid for the performing arts center, a figure that was later decreased to $25 million.

Pelosi - Schumer Virus

By Mid-June the economy will HAVE turned the corner and be roaring by September

49 state landslide

4 more years of guaranteed dow records