• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What the left refuses to accept....

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Well if it happened I'm sure you can find information about it happening before 2017?
Of course. I don't believe you'd have all these woman making the same accusation if Roy Moore was innocent. Remember when the stories about Bill Cosby first came out? I didn't want to believe Cosby was a serial rapist who drugged his victims. It just didn't fit my idea of him.
But then, all these women came forward, and their stories all supported each other. I had to admit ole Bill must be a rapist. Some of these ladies stories were 20-30 years old. That doesn't make their stories any less truthful.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Of course. I don't believe you'd have all these woman making the same accusation if Roy Moore was innocent. Remember when the stories about Bill Cosby first came out? I didn't want to believe Cosby was a serial rapist who drugged his victims. It just didn't fit my idea of him.
But then, all these women came forward, and their stories all supported each other. I had to admit ole Bill must be a rapist. Some of these ladies stories were 20-30 years old. That doesn't make their stories any less truthful.
Bill cosby had a history
Roy Moore just one story from before 2017 please just one.

Arkady

President
Moore was in public office for many of those years why is it that it's just now coming up?
Weinstein was a studio head for many years, Kevin Spacey was an actor for many years, etc. The cultural moment seems to have developed a momentum of its own. As the topic becomes a major driver of cultural consciousness, a lot of stuff that was ignored in the past is front and center now.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Weinstein was a studio head for many years, Kevin Spacey was an actor for many years, etc. The cultural moment seems to have developed a momentum of its own. As the topic becomes a major driver of cultural consciousness, a lot of stuff that was ignored in the past is front and center now.
Thank you!:)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You're comparing apples to oranges
Moorew holds public office under the watchful eye of the media
Weinstein protected by the media.
Do you have any information on what Moore is accused of before 2017?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I believe you when you say some people rate democrats below child molesters. I also believe those people's warped morality will not take them to good places.
He didn't say democrats, he said the left...........big difference
a lot of democrats voted for Trump

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It'll be interesting to see if there are enough scum in Alabama to elect a child molester ahead of a civil rights hero. I suspect there are more than enough, just based on what I know of the Deep South. But I'm hoping they make me eat my words.
Deep South nowhere near as racist as Boston

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Look over here! Look here!! It isn't Roy's fault...it's the media! And lots of holy men in the bible dated 12 year olds....and all of those women are probably lying....

Wow....
He was a democrat when all this happened, you never post list of libs.......partisan be u