• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What the left refuses to accept....

Arkady

President
You're comparing apples to oranges
Moorew holds public office under the watchful eye of the media
Weinstein protected by the media.
Do you have any information on what Moore is accused of before 2017?
If you’ll only consider fellow politicians, how about Franken? Lots of accusations that either weren’t made (in Franken’s case) or were ignored by the media (as with Moore) until recently are now big news.

Arkady

President
popular vote :)
Every year since 1946, Gallup does a poll of Americans to determine who the most respected woman in the world is. Hillary Clinton has come in first 21 times -- eight more than the second-leading woman, Eleanor Roosevelt. That's also nine more than the person who has won the men's poll the most (Dwight Eisenhower). Hillary Clinton has come in first every single year for the last fifteen years. I'd imagine that when Bill Clinton thinks about the fact he's married to the most admired woman in American history, rather than to a woman whose only job was essentially as a living mannequin, he's probably pretty happy about his choices.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Every year since 1946, Gallup does a poll of Americans to determine who the most respected woman in the world is. Hillary Clinton has come in first 21 times -- eight more than the second-leading woman, Eleanor Roosevelt. That's also nine more than the person who has won the men's poll the most (Dwight Eisenhower). Hillary Clinton has come in first every single year for the last fifteen years. I'd imagine that when Bill Clinton thinks about the fact he's married to the most admired woman in American history, rather than to a woman whose only job was essentially as a living mannequin, he's probably pretty happy about his choices.
So they like womanizing enablers...........

most admired.....LMAO..........not to him

Arkady

President
So they like womanizing enablers...........

most admired.....LMAO..........not to him
Among powerful and charismatic men, it’s fairly typical to move on to younger wives over time. Trump’s on his third one. Reagan had a pair, Gingrich had at least three, etc. Clinton, by comparison, has been married to only one woman. It suggests that he admires her as well, even if he hasn’t always been in control of his lusts. Given that she’s the most admired woman in American history, the fact he shares the nation’s respect for her shouldn’t be surprising.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Among powerful and charismatic men, it’s fairly typical to move on to younger wives over time. Trump’s on his third one. Reagan had a pair, Gingrich had at least three, etc. Clinton, by comparison, has been married to only one woman. It suggests that he admires her as well, even if he hasn’t always been in control of his lusts. Given that she’s the most admired woman in American history, the fact he shares the nation’s respect for her shouldn’t be surprising.
AND COMMITTED ADULTRY NUMEROUS TIMES

no wonder you have no clients

BTW SOW IS A LEZBO

she only had sex with one male=Hubbel

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It'll be interesting to see if there are enough scum in Alabama to elect a child molester ahead of a civil rights hero. I suspect there are more than enough, just based on what I know of the Deep South. But I'm hoping they make me eat my words.
Civil Rights Hero, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
The POS supports late term abortions. I guess you don't think killing babies is a civil rights issue.