• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What the left refuses to accept....

Caroljo

Senator
I misspelled..........he knew who I was posting of........HE'S A LAWYER

yo
Those lips look nothing like Hillary or Bills......that's for sure! Saw a picture of Hubbles daughter also and she looks like she could be Chelsea's twin!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Every year since 1946, Gallup does a poll of Americans to determine who the most respected woman in the world is. Hillary Clinton has come in first 21 times -- eight more than the second-leading woman, Eleanor Roosevelt. That's also nine more than the person who has won the men's poll the most (Dwight Eisenhower). Hillary Clinton has come in first every single year for the last fifteen years. I'd imagine that when Bill Clinton thinks about the fact he's married to the most admired woman in American history, rather than to a woman whose only job was essentially as a living mannequin, he's probably pretty happy about his choices.
That poll is, and has been skewed in every one of those instances. There is no way that infected bag of pus is the most respected woman in the world.

Arkady

President
That poll is, and has been skewed in every one of those instances. There is no way that infected bag of pus is the most respected woman in the world.
Just because a poll tells you something that makes you sad doesn’t mean it’s skewed. Who would you expect to be more respected than her, at least among American women?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Just because a poll tells you something that makes you sad doesn’t mean it’s skewed. Who would you expect to be more respected than her, at least among American women?
Condoleezza Rice; Ivanka Trump; Laura Bush; Roselyn Carter; Lilly, the AT &T girl or Peppa Pig, who knows? Any American woman might be respected more than a traitor and a criminal, like Hillary Clinton, depending on whom you ask.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Condoleezza Rice; Ivanka Trump; Laura Bush; Roselyn Carter; Lilly, the AT &T girl or Peppa Pig, who knows? Any American woman might be respected more than a traitor and a criminal, like Hillary Clinton, depending on whom you ask.

Arkady

President
Yet, year after year, Hillary Clinton's name comes out on top.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Arkady

President
You just cited to the same polling company that does the most-admired woman poll. It appears that your rule is that polls are correct if they tell you what you want to believe, but "rigged" and "phony" if they make you sad.

Take note that I'm not going to suggest that the poll saying Hillary Clinton has 36% favorability is "rigged" or "phony." Gallup is a reputable polling company that produces polls that tend to be right in line with those of other reputable polling companies, so I'd wager that 36% is about right, regardless of what my personal feelings about Clinton are. You see, that's how a rational person deals with evidence.

As for the seeming disparity between her having low favorability and yet being the most admired woman, it's not hard to understand. The nature of that poll is such that people can name anyone they want, and so the votes get spread out over a great many women. Thus, you can win with a relatively small percentage of all votes. Hillary Clinton has tended to get between about 12 and 21% of the votes, which is enough to make her the top vote-getter year after year. Although lots of people dislike Clinton (especially the wingnuts), she has a sizable core of admirers who rank her above all others, which is more than any other woman in the world can say. The next-closest vote-getter the last two years was Michelle Obama, and after her there was nobody above 3% of the vote.

On the men's side, votes aren't quite so widely distributed, so the winners tend to have higher numbers. Obama has gone as high as 30%. He won it every year of his presidency.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You just cited to the same polling company that does the most-admired woman poll. It appears that your rule is that polls are correct if they tell you what you want to believe, but "rigged" and "phony" if they make you sad.

Take note that I'm not going to suggest that the poll saying Hillary Clinton has 36% favorability is "rigged" or "phony." Gallup is a reputable polling company that produces polls that tend to be right in line with those of other reputable polling companies, so I'd wager that 36% is about right, regardless of what my personal feelings about Clinton are. You see, that's how a rational person deals with evidence.

As for the seeming disparity between her having low favorability and yet being the most admired woman, it's not hard to understand. The nature of that poll is such that people can name anyone they want, and so the votes get spread out over a great many women. Thus, you can win with a relatively small percentage of all votes. Hillary Clinton has tended to get between about 12 and 21% of the votes, which is enough to make her the top vote-getter year after year. Although lots of people dislike Clinton (especially the wingnuts), she has a sizable core of admirers who rank her above all others, which is more than any other woman in the world can say. The next-closest vote-getter the last two years was Michelle Obama, and after her there was nobody above 3% of the vote.

On the men's side, votes aren't quite so widely distributed, so the winners tend to have higher numbers. Obama has gone as high as 30%. He won it every year of his presidency.
I don't know anyone who admires the low-born gutter slut. Everyone I know thinks she should be set on fire.