• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What will happen if Bundy or one of his friends shoot and kill a Federal Agent

I mean this could very well happen. The right wing militia want to start a fight with the chance of shooting at "them damn Feds". One of these yokels that have little or no training are likely at some time to get a nervous trigger finger and shoot an agent. So what then? Will the right wing press blame it on the Federal Agents who are only doing as they have ordered to do by the courts? Remember that Bundy lost his case in the courts. So will you still back Bundy if he, his family or one of the right wing militia shoot and kill a Federal Agent?

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
I mean this could very well happen. The right wing militia want to start a fight with the chance of shooting at "them damn Feds". One of these yokels that have little or no training are likely at some time to get a nervous trigger finger and shoot an agent. So what then? Will the right wing press blame it on the Federal Agents who are only doing as they have ordered to do by the courts? Remember that Bundy lost his case in the courts. So will you still back Bundy if he, his family or one of the right wing militia shoot and kill a Federal Agent?
Mr. Indy,

More than likely people would be so suprised that they wouldn't believe it. I mean, based on past incidents, it's been federal agents who shoot and kill American citizens.

MaryAnne

Governor
Idiots will blame the government. The fact they are enforcing the law means nothing to the crazies with guns.

i'm sure you'll be the first to know, and post in in PJ in all caps . . .

how about if bundy shoots zimmerman - would you consider that a "fair trade off"?
I don't like anyone shooting someone. The real question here is that all of the answers to my post except one already blame the Feds for a shooting if it happens. Shows the hate many of the people on the right have for our government. And yet those same people want to give the military more money. The military in most countries have been involved in most take overs. Kind of scary to me.

I don't like anyone shooting someone. The real question here is that all of the answers to my post except one already blame the Feds for a shooting if it happens. Shows the hate many of the people on the right have for our government. And yet those same people want to give the military more money. The military in most countries have been involved in most take overs. Kind of scary to me.
the history of federal agents confronting groups of assembled citizens (Waco; ruby ridge; etc) suggests that police are likely to shoot first and ask questions later. I am not aware of any modern era confrontations where a group of civilians ambushed or attacked federal agents. if you have an example, please post.

in the past year citizens have demonstrated against police shootings of unarmed people (typically homeless, unarmed, mentally ill) in places like albuquerque, los angeles, san francisco, and NY.

Oh and MaryAnne: the biggest idiots have already assigned blame as you have. I will do the logical thing and not assign blame for an incident that hasn't even happened. I suggest you wise up and do the same thing.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Agreed. And I am happy we may be at or near the tipping point.

BRING.IT.ON.

Nevada. Connecticut. Texas. Wherever, whenever. There has to be a stand against government thuggery at some point. Now is a good time.
A small group is headed to the Bundy ranch in NV on Monday.
There are three seats available if you are interested! All you need to do is chip in for gas and food.

MaryAnne

Governor
the history of federal agents confronting groups of assembled citizens (Waco; ruby ridge; etc) suggests that police are likely to shoot first and ask questions later. I am not aware of any modern era confrontations where a group of civilians ambushed or attacked federal agents. if you have an example, please post.

in the past year citizens have demonstrated against police shootings of unarmed people (typically homeless, unarmed, mentally ill) in places like albuquerque, los angeles, san francisco, and NY.
Bull! every one of those people were breaking the law. All had been warned numerous times. It is pretty bad when people choose to take the part of the law breakers instead of those who put themselves on the line to protect you. Just another example of how low the far right has fallen.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Clive "jive" Bundy is a fat ass-hole...A loud mouth huckster and a coward...He won't shoot anybody...Most of the White Trash militia have headed back to their trailer parks, their sick fantasy of fighting the "Gubber-Mint" over...Hopefully soon Bundy will be arrested and he'll start pay his fines

MaryAnne

Governor
Enforcing a law or trying to collect a fee which is a civil matter?

If it is all about money as the top poster claims, than it is the Feds who are acting like criminals and mobsters.
What the hell is the difference? You and I would be garnisheed if we owed money.

How far do you intend to take the side of the crooks? You are beginning to sound like you admire crooks. I do not! Bundy is stealing from you and I

David Koresh was even molesting little girls. The guy who put his family in the line of fire had been breaking the law for years. Get real,

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Bull! every one of those people were breaking the law. All had been warned numerous times. It is pretty bad when people choose to take the part of the law breakers instead of those who put themselves on the line to protect you. Just another example of how low the far right has fallen.
A law is created that you can no longer drive your car, will you obey that law?

So when you are assassinated for not paying a parking ticket, we will make sure and not care. Oh and MaryAnne, you don't know who was breaking the law. You have only the word of jack booted thugs.