• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What will happen if Trump doesn't recognize election results?

Nothing.

We saw Trump's pussies take spitting and punching from Hillary's hired hit squad and they effectively ran away like the "bitches" they got called. And that is just fine.

We saw Hillary's hired hit squad MSM denigrate Trumps voters and they just kept on watching CNN and MSNBC without a peep of boycott. And that is just fine.

We saw Hillary's hired hit squad of business leaders come out and more smartly avoid calling Trump backers the losers that they are in favor of fear mongering their globalist agenda without a call for a claw back from the rightist. And that is just fine.

We saw Hillary's hired hit squad of actors, singers, and comedians come out and insult the Trumpsters as backwards ass racists, misogynists, know nothings and the ticket sales never sagged. And that is just fine.

When Trump refuses to recognize the election results all will be just fine. Fine and peachy keen. lol

Last edited:
I don't think it's material whether he "recognizes" them or not.

what's material is what action the courts take when Trump or Hillary file suit alleging election irregularities.

this could include, but are not limited to:

• "hanging chads" or other confusing paper ballots at the state level, as with the 2000 election
  • 2008 style voter intimidation at the polls, when the black panthers warned off whites from voting at certain polling places
  • voter ID laws being challenged
  • 4 million people (allegedly) registered to vote fraudulently, or deceased
  • more Russian hacking of state level election websites
  • International monitors raise questions of fairness on election day
  • Missing ballot boxes or voting machines
  • The Obama administration making good on its threats to "take federal control" over an election system run by state law for the past 200+ years
  • more votes tallied at a polling place than there are registered voters at that precinct
and so on and so forth.

the supreme court got it right in 2000. let's hope they won't be needed again this time around.

Sane people think it's bad for the nation to brainwash millions of gullible morons into believing our elections are rigged.
you mean like Obama warning citizens that Russians are hacking DNC emails and state level election systems? people who believe Obama are morons?

what's material is what action the courts take when Trump or Hillary file suit alleging election irregularities.

• "hanging chads" or other confusing paper ballots at the state level, as with the 2000 election
  • 2008 style voter intimidation at the polls, when the black panthers warned off whites from voting at certain polling places
  • The Obama administration making good on its threats to "take federal control" over an election system run by state law for the past 200+ years
  • more votes tallied at a polling place than there are registered voters at that precinct
and so on and so forth.

the supreme court got it right in 2000. let's hope they won't be needed again this time around.
There are 11 million to 30 million illegal aliens in this country. Some significant number of them may well vote given the criteria required to vote does not effectively screen for them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
you mean like Obama warning citizens that Russians are hacking DNC emails and state level election systems? people who believe Obama are morons?
No. Your mind has been so rotted by the right wing echo chamber that you think truth and fiction are the same. On the actual topic here, Obama has said our election system is reliable, and that Trump's mindless blather about the system being rigged should be ignored.

No. Your mind has been so rotted by the right wing echo chamber that you think truth and fiction are the same. On the actual topic here, Obama has said our election system is reliable, and that Trump's mindless blather about the system being rigged should be ignored.
With millions of illegals in the country getting photo id's with no need to prove citizenship our election process is not secure (if only in people's minds). I'm shocked that you liberals couldn't appreciate that getting rid of photo id (and citizenship checking) would undermine trust in the system. Why didn't you see it coming?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

and so on and so forth.

There was substantially more to the Florida election than just chads. There was a secretary of state who was also the campaign chair for George W. Bush...and she did a lot to make sure Bush own. Her effort to have a company drop voters from the rolls by the tens of thousands....Anyone whose name was even close to one on a list of ex-felons was dropped. Then we had the use of mail in ballots when those ballots didn't have a post mark....meaning they hadn't been mailed in. A violation of Florida law. Then there were also the over votes....meaning someone both indicated Gore and wrote his name in....and the state threw those ballots out.

In 2008 there was a single polling place where two black panthers were standing outside. There was not one single voter who reported that they'd been afraid and had not voted.

The four million registrations are not indications of fraud.

What threat to take federal control? WTF are you talking about?

The allegation of more votes than registered voters is bullshit.

The supreme court was wrong in 2000. Why do you think they stated that the decision could not be applied as a precedent? The USSC overroad the Florida supreme court and their justification was that a statewide recount would do irreparable harm to George W. Bush....Are you f*cking kidding me? How about irreparable harm to the country?

Bugsy McGurk

President
With millions of illegals in the country getting photo id's with no need to prove citizenship our election process is not secure (if only in people's minds). I'm shocked that you liberals couldn't appreciate that getting rid of photo id (and citizenship checking) would undermine trust in the system. Why didn't you see it coming?
Getting rid of photo ID? It's a constant battle (for patriots) to fend off new, selective photo ID laws. I've been voting my whole life without the need to show any ID, and I have never even heard of someone in my state impersonating someone at the polls. The signature exemplar system is the best way to prevent such voter fraud - no IDs required. But the GOP's real goal is selective voter suppression.

Getting rid of photo ID? It's a constant battle (for patriots) to fend off new, selective photo ID laws. I've been voting my whole life without the need to show any ID, and I have never even heard of someone in my state impersonating someone at the polls. The signature exemplar system is the best way to prevent such voter fraud - no IDs required. But the GOP's real goal is selective voter suppression.
Illegal immigrants are a threat to the election system (if only in the minds of many). Real ID voting requirements would have made that concern fiction. You don't know how to create a safe system. Did you set up Hillary's insecure email server?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Illegal immigrants are a threat to the election system (if only in the minds of many). Real ID voting requirements would have made that concern fiction. You don't know how to create a safe system. Did you set up Hillary's insecure email server?
Hey, I think we do need to clean up the voter rolls, which is not to say there is any significant voter fraud. There isn't.