• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What will Obama's approval rating be when he leaves office?

What will Obama's approval rating be when he leaves office?

• Total voters

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Simple question, folks. Given his current rating, all the current situations, and any future considerations you want to factor in, what will Obama's approval rating be when he leaves office? Vote, and feel free to cite your reasons.

Jen

Senator
I think it will sink a little lower.

I don't believe the snarky attitude he is carrying around now is going to help him with anyone.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Hey staff... any chance we can pin this for a week, just to make sure everyone sees it? I think the poll results would be worth it.

MrMike

Bless you all
With PJ libs = 100%

With Liberal Voters (General Public) = 138% (since dead ones and illegals vote too)

Simple question, folks. Given his current rating, all the current situations, and any future considerations you want to factor in, what will Obama's approval rating be when he leaves office? Vote, and feel free to cite your reasons.

Boca

Governor
I really cannot fathom a scenario in which he stays in office past his term, without causing a civil war in the process.
I was thinking more along the lines of widespread urban riots calling for martial law if Republicans were dumb enough to impeach him.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Over 50%. The economy is seriously humming and will continue to do so!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/30/us-usa-economy-idUSKBN0FZ09P20140730
I am saying close to 50%.

At least in the near future anyway.

We must never forget, obami IS still black* enough that to actually disapprove of anything he did, let alone all or most things, will be deemed to be "thinly vailed racism" by the dems/libs who blindly worship him, so it could take decades for those people who so desperately seek to be forgiven by minorities for being born white to die off where we could get a less tainted measurement.

(*Most folks out there may not have heard but it is true, the guy who knocked up his mother then left them both to be cared for by her evil, racist white parents was a black fellow. Look it up, I'm sure you can find something about it out there somewhere....)

Bo-4

Senator
I am saying close to 50%.

At least in the near future anyway.

We must never forget, obami IS still black* enough that to actually disapprove of anything he did, let alone all or most things, will be deemed to be "thinly vailed racism" by the dems/libs who blindly worship him, so it could take decades for those people who so desperately seek to be forgiven by minorities for being born white to die off where we could get a less tainted measurement.

(*Most folks out there may not have heard but it is true, the guy who knocked up his mother then left them both to be cared for by her evil, racist white parents was a black fellow. Look it up, I'm sure you can find something about it out there somewhere....)
Ah ... white guilt will push him to 50% eight years after it got him elected?

Perfect Uppy! :cool:

Boca

Governor
I've thought about that often. That could cause some serious psychological problems.