• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What would take to make the Republicans happy here???!!!!

Why's it that Republicans on this board think that ALL of ills of society are caused by Democrats! Horse hockey! Democrats pay darn taxes too.

Seems to me Republicans hate ALL Democrats...but, having said that, they hate each other also.

Guess the Republicans here only want a "dick-tator-ship" and they could run this country like they want too... but, they still wouldn't be happy!

:loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:

Lex_D

Council Member
Cotton - this is my country and I'm keeping it while breath is in my body. Our Replusiveican 'friends' will just have to live with it. OBAMA 2012-- OBAMA 2012!!

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Why's it that Republicans on this board think that ALL of ills of society are caused by Democrats! Horse hockey! Democrats pay darn taxes too.

Seems to me Republicans hate ALL Democrats...but, having said that, they hate each other also.

Guess the Republicans here only want a "dick-tator-ship" and they could run this country like they want too... but, they still wouldn't be happy!

:loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:
Mr. Cotton,

Republicans are by nature, happy. If they were miserable, they would be liberals.

Well, I'm not a liberal, but this bunch here (and I've a lot of Repub friends) are all about hate stuff about President Obama! I'm an Independent... but, all of our problems, are not due to Pres. Obama! A given, don't agree with everything he has done, but he certainly didn't walk into a good situation.

Lex_D

Council Member
Cotton,

An Army buddy live in Pelahatchic MS. Is saltillo near Pelahatchie? I located Eugene on the internet and visited with Eugene,his wife ,children and grandchildren in November of 2009 while on the Natchez Trace Parkway. take care down Mississippi way.

Cotton,

An Army buddy live in Pelahatchic MS. Is saltillo near Pelahatchie? I located Eugene on the internet and visited with Eugene,his wife ,children and grandchildren in November of 2009 while on the Natchez Trace Parkway. take care down Mississippi way.
Saltillo is two miles north of Tupelo Lex!