• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What would you do if you hit 500+ million Lotto

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I would call in sick Monday
I would purchase, then consolidate the 3 shared FM radio frequencies in the area. Turn them into a non profit foundation, combine them into a music powerhouse playing "unpopular" music...to the metro area of close to 6 million people. I would build a live music palace...an idea that has been floating around in my head for quite some time.

I would renovate my house. I'd buy another one to live while that was being done. I'd buy an apartment in Amsterdam and a beachfront condo in Negril. I'd pay off all family debts.

Why? What about all those displaced families?
I am more concerned about all the citizens scared to walk on the streets at night and gang activity. There will still be hundreds if not thousands of units available in the same general area and whos to say that some of those displaced won't buy the single family homes and be happy to have their kids out of the slum type apartment culture so prevalent in the area. You know what I mean like having your daughters with you in a store parking lot and some drunk gets out of his peek up truck and whips out his pecker right in front of them to take a leak.

I guess you have to live an area completely flooded with illegal aliens to understand the negatives of the blight and deterioration of the schools and community thrust upon the residents

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I am more concerned about all the citizens scared to walk on the streets at night and gang activity. There will still be hundreds if not thousands of units available in the same general area and whos to say that some of those displaced won't buy the single family homes and be happy to have their kids out of the slum type apartment culture so prevalent in the area. You know what I mean like having your daughters with you in a store parking lot and some drunk gets out of his peek up truck and whips out his pecker right in front of them to take a leak.
Van Nuys?

Van Nuys?
Houston....here is the high school my kids have gone to, keep in mind my issue is not race but the culture of corruption and disrespect illegals bring with them as my kids are hispanic and my oldest was a mexican citizen until last year.
And the area was a very desirable area to live in when I bought my home.Now not so much and home values have declined

Here is the school my kids go to . 15 years ago it was a top performer

http://www.schooldigger.com/go/TX/schools/4110004682/school.aspx

http://www.schooldigger.com/go/TX/schools/4110004682/school.aspx

D

Doc

Buy the Titans.

Immediately call Peyton Manning, and tell him to dump that Elway loser and come HOME!

(Nah, I wouldn't try to bring Peyton to Tennessee. That ship done sailed. I WOULD, howerve, ask Mr. Elway if he would let me come to Denver, hang out, and watch how he runs that fine organization. Then, I would do the same of the Krafts in New England, and the Pittsburg Steelers ownership. Jerry Jones and the Green Bay Packers front office as well. I would end my tour by asking the Little General in Washington to let me come visit his team...so that I know what NOT to do!)

Corruptbuddha

Governor
I have a brother who's paralyzed from RSD.....I would get him into the best neurosurgery clinic on the planet and see him walk again.

Oh, and I'd buy my wife anything she wants.

Ms. Lupe,

I'd be confused and wonder how I've won since I haven't even considered buying a lottery ticket in more than ten years.
I know what you mean. I might buy ten a year total but this time around the whole office is infected with it I have bought into 2 $2.00 per person pools so I have increased my chances of getting some of the pie Obie talks about to about 178 millon to 120.

I heard I have a better chance of being elected Prez.than winning, now thats slim odds