• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's going on with PJ?

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
I have had problems with PJ for the last couple of days. Says the site is not responding. Then I got this message:

This page is having a problem loading
We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this

LeilaniMP

Empress
I have had problems with PJ for the last couple of days. Says the site is not responding. Then I got this message:

We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this

The hamsters powering the server must've gotten tired, or something?

LeilaniMP

Empress
I don't doubt it, but I'm still having all kinds of problems with response from the Political Jack site.
It gets wonky occasionally. Very weird.

Maybe it's being updated.

Sometimes I can access PJ from my phone better than from a computer, and vise versa.

It must be Bush's fault....:rolleyes:

W

Wolfert Webber

I don't doubt it, but I'm still having all kinds of problems with response from the Political Jack site.
It's clicking better than ever here, really fast.

They must be sucking your power to power me.

Try this

Clearly, the Illuminati.