• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's in your pocket?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Depending on my mood I accessorize with whichever piece best matches my shoes and belt.:cool:

Okay I jest. I don't carry every day although recently I've started carrying more than I dont.

When I do I usually take an LC9 with me most of the time. Got my wife the new LCP II .380 when it came out a few months ago and I carry it as well. Small, really light and easy to conceal.

My favorite carry was/is my Colt Mustang Pocketlite .380 in stainless with Pachmyar grips. But I rarely take it out because I worry if I shot someone I'd hate to have to give it up. That'd piss me off.

All of them are single stacks but I always have two mags full of Speer bonded jacketed hollow points. I figure if I can't hit a mugger with 12 shots I deserve to go down.
I have a .40 caliber w/16 round magazine, for home defense. I don't carry it because I can't get it out of my pocket fast enough to do any good.

I have a .40 caliber w/16 round magazine, for home defense. I don't carry it because I can't get it out of my pocket fast enough to do any good.
Same here Jack. Got a S&W SD40 VE under the bed that was my very first pistol for carry. I bought that particular S&W and the Ruger's because they weren't real pricey. They are all good handguns and unfailingly reliable. But if I have to give one up or throw it in the river I don't loose too much. All my expensive stuff goes to the range or stays in the safe until the zombie apocalypse starts.

No matter what I do they will probably sue me.

I think the best thing to do if someone shows up in my house unexpectedly is tell them to have a seat at my table and whip up something for them to eat and then chat them up while I'm cooking. I said this to my daughter once and she said, "yah. I can see you doing that".
Welcome Mats Become Doormats

That's what the bipartisan xenophiles in the government force us to do for illegal aliens. In this form of government, the people in power are Constitutinally enabled to walk all over us.

freyasman

Senator
I

I buy all my plinking reloads from Georgia Arms.
Their unicore hollowpoints are just gold dots, and the load is the same as far as I can tell. I prefer to use actual Speer Gold Dots, but they can be hard to find in the 50rd box and I tend to shoot my carry ammo and switch it out at least once or twice a year.

freyasman

Senator
I just emptied my pockets and I'm looking at the following;
-bandanna
-MagLite XL50 flashlight
-Leatherman Wave multi-tool
-cigar punch
-handcuff key
-Fisher Space Bullet pen (black)
-Brass armor Zippo lighter
-Burt's Bees lip balm
-small Altoid tin with mixed mints, antacid tablets, and ibuprofen
-Leather biker wallet (with an extra pack of lighter flints inside)
-Key chain with;
- thumb drive with scanned documents, (birth certificates, deeds, insurance policies, etc.)
- bottle opener
- 3' of Gorilla tape wrapped around a piece of 550 cord
- Leatherman Micra multi-tool (actually stamped "Hesco" because I got it off a bundle of them in Afghanistan)

And on my belt opposite my pistol is a large Old Timer Sharpfinger in a custom kydex sheath.