• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's Jacked up? Daylight Savings Time

connieb

Senator
LOL. I agree. Although more day at the end of the day is always a great benefit. Daylight before 9 am is a waste of time for me - I hate mornings.

Jen

Senator
Same here, connie. I may be up before noon, but my brain just doesn't start working until at least 10.

LOL. I agree. Although more day at the end of the day is always a great benefit. Daylight before 9 am is a waste of time for me - I hate mornings.

Jen

Senator
Yes, Dave...............it's tonight....................I hate it too...........especially the one in the spring where we lose an hour.

Cicero

Mayor
Arrrrrrrgh! That says all I need to say about Daylight Savings Time really. Oh . . . just one more thing . . . Arrrrrrrrrrgh!

Judy1

Mayor
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/p480x480

/422835_361853597182702_100000741955809_1154203_1309260080_n.jpg

LOL! Pretty funny. still, I have to admit I like DST, but maybe its different when you live at the 45th parallel or above. Here when we go on DST ,at the apex of summer, we have light here in Oregon until 10pm, which is a damn sight better than when we go off of it, and it doesn't get light until 7:30am, and its dark by 4:30pm.

NightSwimmer

Senator
LOL! Pretty funny. still, I have to admit I like DST, but maybe its different when you live at the 45th parallel or above. Here when we go on DST ,at the apex of summer, we have light here in Oregon until 10pm, which is a damn sight better than when we go off of it, and it doesn't get light until 7:30am, and its dark by 4:30pm.
Ha! Even DST can't help you!

You need mirrors.