• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whats really jacked up

Jax

Council Member
Is all the lies I see here from those who are filled with so much hate for Obama.

They are so filled with hate they tell the most outragous lies and try to spread so much hate and misery.

That is really jacked up.

Why is it that it is only those on the left that actually care for others and are always trying to help to make anything and everything better for everybody.

While those on the right only seem to care about taking everything they can just for themselves and actually appear to go out of their way when they get an oportunity to make someone sad or actually hurt them in anyway at all.

Now that is Jaked up, true though it is, it is still Jacked up.

Does anyone here know of any people more hatefull than an american right winger?

gabriel

Governor
Is all the lies I see here from those who are filled with so much hate for Obama.

They are so filled with hate they tell the most outragous lies and try to spread so much hate and misery.

Why is it that it is only those on the left that actually care for others and are always trying to help to make anything and everything better for everybody.

While those on the right only seem to care about taking everything they can just for themselves and actually appear to go out of their way when they get an oportunity to make someone sad or actually hurt them in anyway at all.

Does anyone here know of any people more hatefull than an american right winger?
i recognize that style

Jax

Council Member
i recognize that style

You should I have been told over and over I write just like Mike Wallace

So are you my personal stalker? I see that you are always in every post I make and always the first to post something in my posts.

yet you never seem to actually post anything on the subject I post about, its always something that looks like you're seeing conspiracies everywhere you go. I take it you are a right winger?

gabriel

Governor
Are you my personal stalker? I see that you are always in every post I make and always the first to post something in my posts.

yet you never seem to actually post anything on the subject I post about, its always something that looks like you're seeing conspiracies everywhere you go. I take it you are a right winger?
well, i usually play right defense but i have had a few shifts on the wing. gettin a tad too slow for that now, however.

Jax

Council Member
well, i usually play right defense but i have had a few shifts on the wing. gettin a tad too slow for that now, however.

Now that is a genuinely funny answer, I was really beginnign to wonder if you really were as negative as your posts had led me to think.

I am glad to see it.

Jax

Council Member
dont worry, ill disappoint you again soon

You can't disappoint me, as I have no intrest or investement in you at all.So until or unless we actually become friends or something there will never be any expatations of you from me, thus you will never disappoint me.

gabriel

Governor
You can't disappoint me, as I have no intrest or investement in you at all.So until or unless we actually become friends or something there will never be any expatations of you from me, thus you will never disappoint me.
i dont expect there enough time for that

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

obamas mentor and "spiritual" advisor of 20+ years rev. wright seemed pretty hateful everytime somebody got a camera on him..wonder what he was saying the rest of the time? funny thing, too..he just "disapeared" after barry was called on it...first barry said he didnt go to that church,,he lied,,,then he said he didnt "listen"....uh huh...then theres the whole bill ayers and the terrorist underground weathermen killers, the same bill ayers barry claimed he didnt know,,but when that was proved a lie,,he said oh yea, but he didnt know about billys past...uh-huh,,they were kinda hateful,,,louis farrakahn,,friend of every islamic terrorist group around and million dollar benefactor from the shaw of iran,,,who gave obama the moniker "messiah", hes kinda hateful...and most of the liberals on these boards,,their kinda hateful,,and if they are indicative of the liberals not on these boards, as they claim,,well,,then they all must be kinda hateful too...and if like the liberals claim,,there are more of them than there are conservatives,,,then it only stands to reason there are more hateful liberals than there are conservatives...

its just basic math...

Jax

Council Member
obamas mentor and "spiritual" advisor of 20+ years rev. wright seemed pretty hateful everytime somebody got a camera on him..wonder what he was saying the rest of the time? funny thing, too..he just "disapeared" after barry was called on it...first barry said he didnt go to that church,,he lied,,,then he said he didnt "listen"....uh huh...then theres the whole bill ayers and the terrorist underground weathermen killers, the same bill ayers barry claimed he didnt know,,but when that was proved a lie,,he said oh yea, but he didnt know about billys past...uh-huh,,they were kinda hateful,,,louis farrakahn,,friend of every islamic terrorist group around and million dollar benefactor from the shaw of iran,,,who gave obama the moniker "messiah", hes kinda hateful...and most of the liberals on these boards,,their kinda hateful,,and if they are indicative of the liberals not on these boards, as they claim,,well,,then they all must be kinda hateful too...and if like the liberals claim,,there are more of them than there are conservatives,,,then it only stands to reason there are more hateful liberals than there are conservatives...

its just basic math...

Hahahhahahahahahhaaaa posts like that really make me laugh. Thanks for the giggles.