• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's the difference between a cold front and a POLAR VORTEX?

EatTheRich

President
Sure I could, just by naming every place that had snow that al bore says is impossible now.

Next moron
That would not qualify as even a single confirmation since Al Gore is not the author of any of the scientific literature summarized in the IPCC reports. Also, I don’t believe that he ever claimed that snow would be impossible by 2019.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
That would not qualify as even a single confirmation since Al Gore is not the author of any of the scientific literature summarized in the IPCC reports. Also, I don’t believe that he ever claimed that snow would be impossible by 2019.
Lol, so now the hero has no meaning.

Gotcha

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Gore was a big deal to you. He never was important to me and had next to nothing to do with my political evolution much less my rudimentary education on climate science.
Ok, that said, who is the agw spokesperson now?

What you are actually saying is that nothing Gore predicted is real, which also means that climate change is fake

Think

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Everything Al Bore ever claimed was based on climate pseudoscience nonsense, get over it dork

EatTheRich

President
Ok, that said, who is the agw spokesperson now?

What you are actually saying is that nothing Gore predicted is real, which also means that climate change is fake

Think
The AGW spokespeople are the top climate scientists in the world, who were alerting us to the dangers of climate change long before Gore helped publicize some of what they said.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The AGW spokespeople are the top climate scientists in the world, who were alerting us to the dangers of climate change long before Gore helped publicize some of what they said.
Again the climate was changing for 5 billion years before any human knew

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I guess that’s the danger of substituting amateur analyses for those of the leading scientists in the field, hmm?
Why is it that your leading scientist have still not made their first correct prediction. Bye the way Barry the retard knows that the climate is changing, he is brighter than u because he does not need your scientist to tell him

EatTheRich

President
Why is it that your leading scientist have still not made their first correct prediction. Bye the way Barry the retard knows that the climate is changing, he is brighter than u because he does not need your scientist to tell him
They have decades of correct predictions supporting their theory.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Yes, and now it is changing in ways scientists can predict and the main driver of the present change (the most rapid in 65 million years) is fossil fuel combustion.
There is no evidence of that..... but there is evidence that no snow gore is retarded

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Predicted warming on the fastest scale in tens of millions of years, and it occurred just as predicted.
The rates of change for millions of years is unknown so there can be no comparison

However the people who vote to kill already born children can not know right from wrong

Sillypoopoo

EatTheRich

President
The rates of change for millions of years is unknown so there can be no comparison

However the people who vote to kill already born children can not know right from wrong

Sillypoopoo
Yes, they are known. If they had been changing this much in past centuries, the evidence would be all over the fossil record the way the evidence of today’s abrupt climate disruption will be all over the fossil record.

EatTheRich

President
Lol the NASA link says that climate change is happening...

Duh dork, you need NASA to tell u that

Retardism confirmed
It also says that it is extremely likely that present-day warming is caused by human activity and that it is at least 10 times as rapid as the previous ice-age recovery warming.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Yes, they are known. If they had been changing this much in past centuries, the evidence would be all over the fossil record the way the evidence of today’s abrupt climate disruption will be all over the fossil record.
20000 years ago half the USA and all of Canada were under 2000 feet of ice. The glacial maximum to an educated human. So u wood not know