• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What’s the strongest Dem ticket? I say Bloomberg/Harris

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bloomie is middle of the road, he has lots of experience running NYC, and, unlike Trump, he’s actually a great manager and businessman. Plus, unlike Trump, he’s sane and civil.

But, claim the haters, Bloomie is a racist. I don’t think he is, but the best way to defuse that is to have a very capable black running mate. Kamala Harris fits that bill and she’s a woman to boot, so she should help get women to the polls.

Pretty strong ticket, right? Can you think of a stronger Dem ticket?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Bloomberg is a Republican in my book But I would vote for him against Trump. I liked Harris and Booker and was sad to see them out so early. I think Harris could have made Trump look real bad in a debate. Not so sure about Sanders or any of the others. I would vote for any of them against Trump.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bloomberg is a Republican in my book But I would vote for him against Trump. I liked Harris and Booker and was sad to see them out so early. I think Harris could have made Trump look real bad in a debate. Not so sure about Sanders or any of the others. I would vote for any of them against Trump.
ABT, for sure, but I think the Bloomie/Harris ticket stands the best chance of beating Trump, helping the Dems in the Congress races, and then governing exceptionally well.

Harris could be put in charge of repairing the DOJ and throwing Trump and his criminal cronies in the slammer.

Colorforms

Senator
Bloomie is middle of the road, he has lots of experience running NYC, and, unlike Trump, he’s actually a great manager and businessman. Plus, unlike Trump, he’s sane and civil.

But, claim the haters, Bloomie is a racist. I don’t think he is, but the best way to defuse that is to have a very capable black running mate. Kamala Harris fits that bill and she’s a woman to boot, so she should help get women to the polls.

Sanders/Warren or Warren/Sanders. It doesn't matter which. The two are interchangeable.

Spamature

President

I would have thought a Biden Warren ticket would have been the best. Two people who Obama picked for major roles in his admin, they share past history on consumer (regular people) issues, and they bridge to two constrasting ideologies in the party.

I keep saying it.

If only Joe had stepped up to take the leadership role on behalf of the party during impeachment and challenged Trump.

But wudda, cudda, shudda....

Jack4freedom

Governor
ABT, for sure, but I think the Bloomie/Harris ticket stands the best chance of beating Trump, helping the Dems in the Congress races, and then governing exceptionally well.

Harris could be put in charge of repairing the DOJ and throwing Trump and his criminal cronies in the slammer.
If Bloomberg buys the nomination, I think a lot Bernies people will either sit out or even vote for Trump. Could be dangerous to the Dems to ignore Bernies grass roots movement and widespread support again. I think their best chance will be if Bernie wins early like after Super Tuesday and the party unites behind him. Looks like the stock market is starting to tank and Trump and his band of idiots seem to shoot themselves in the foot at least once a week.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I would have thought a Biden Warren ticket would have been the best. Two people who Obama picked for major roles in his admin, they share past history on consumer (regular people) issues, and they bridge to two constrasting ideologies in the party.

I keep saying it.

If only Joe had stepped up to take the leadership role on behalf of the party during impeachment and challenged Trump.

But wudda, cudda, shudda....
Yup. Trump’s Ukraine shakedown, and the GOP’s support of same, really did a lot of harm to Biden. The one thing Trump knows is how to be corrupt.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If Bloomberg buys the nomination, I think a lot Bernies people will either sit out or even vote for Trump. Could be dangerous to the Dems to ignore Bernies grass roots movement and widespread support again. I think their best chance will be if Bernie wins early like after Super Tuesday and the party unites behind him. Looks like the stock market is starting to tank and Trump and his band of idiots seem to shoot themselves in the foot at least once a week.
Nobody can buy the nomination. Only voters can make that happen. Money helps, obviously, but look at Steyer - he spent a fortune and he’s sucking wind.

My gut tells me that Bernie can’t do it, although I just don’t know. It would be VERY foolish if Bernie backers didn’t support any Dem candidate who wins. Trump is killing the country.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

So a white racist billionaire is your idea of a (D) candidate.

Michael Bloomberg Tried to Bury That Racist Recording | GQ
https://www.gq.com/story/michael-bloomberg-racist-recordings
Michael Bloomberg Tried to Bury That Racist Recording "You can just take a description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all the cops. They are male, minorities, 16 to 25." By Luke Darb
Bloomberg EXPOSED as Just Another RACIST Democrat
bloomberg-exposed-as-just-another-racist-democrat
Bloomberg EXPOSED as Just Another RACIST Democrat Surprise, surprise; former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg is a rich elitist racist. Hard to believe given what Democrats lead black people to believe about them. If you believe the media, then Democrats “loves dem som’ black folks”.

1. This should disqualify Michael Bloomberg (opinion) - CNN
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/opinions/bloomberg-recording-racism-stop-and-frisk...
    13 days ago · If you need proof that Michael Bloomberg is the absolute wrong person to lead the diverse Democratic coalition to victory in 2020, look no further. she says. Jill Filipovic responds to the...
  2. Opinion: Bloomberg's 'racist' remark reveals much - CNN
    https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/opinion/louis-bloomberg-de-blasio
    Sep 09, 2013 · Errol Louis: Michael Bloomberg's remark that Bill de Blasio's campaign was "racist" has helped, not hurt, de Blasio.

Colorforms

Senator
You think that’s the Dems’ strongest ticket? Why?
If Sanders gets screwed over by the DNC again, I doubt the bernie bros are going to turn out. If Sanders is on the ticket, then the lib fascists will turn out for him. Warren would check another box on the fascist PC scoreboard, You could go Klo klo, and she'll appeal more to the moderates, but if Sanders is running the ticket, it's the hardcore fascists who need to be appeased.

Spamature

President
Yup. Trump’s Ukraine shakedown, and the GOP’s support of same, really did a lot of harm to Biden. The one thing Trump knows is how to be corrupt.
Biden left it up to the Dems in congress to fight a battle that he NEEDED to fight himself. The only way to combat Trump's effort was to challenge him on it. He would have backed him down put the sham Trump was trying to foist on the American people and McConnell the cover up McConnell was pulling front and center.

The only question coming out of it would have been:

Why wasn't Trump willing to testify if Biden is willing to ?
Why were all of the Trump admin official hiding when Biden wasn't ?

Last edited:
Biden left it up to the Dems in congress to fight a battle that he NEEDED to fight himself. The only way to combat Trump's effort was to challenge him on it. He would have backed him down put the sham Trump was trying to foist on the American people and McConnell the cover up McConnell was pulling front and center.

The only question coming out of it would have been:

Why wasn't Trump willing to testify if Biden is willing to ?
Why is were all of the Trump admin official hiding when Biden wasn't ?
Wow, it's almost as if you've uncovered the possibility that Biden might be trying to hide something...

LOL