• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's up with Nancy Pelosi?

First off Nancy is from California, the land of fruits and nuts and trust me she is in both of these categories big time. The best thing to do with Nancy is give her a bag of weed and a bus ticket for San Francisco. It seems that whenever Nancy has something to say it is so retarded and idiotic that we actually have come to expect it from her. Can you imagine trying to actually reason with this woman? Nancy is so far left she has fallen off of her flat earth world. I am convinced that Nancy may be an alien and not of this world. She must be eating mushrooms and dropping acid.

Last edited:

worldlymrb

Revenge
I believe the tweet is a response to the non physical move Burger King is undergoing.

There is no physical "move". The offices stay in the same places. It is a paper move to avoid taxes.
Financed by the same commie billionaire capitalist whom Obama ordered everybody should listen too about paying more taxes (AkA OBAMA'S BUFFETT RULE)

"Tax Me More" Buffett To Finance Burger King's Tax Inversion Deal

President Obama would have proudly proclaimed Warren Buffett a true patriot in his bailing out of the banking system with expensive loans and his 'realization' that those earning more than $1 million should be tax-tax-taxed. However, the "Buffett Rule" appears to have one caveat... if you are making over a $1 billion, you're good to go with tax-avoidance strategies. In one of his career's most hypocritical moves Warren "tax-me-more" Buffett has decided that putting his money where his mouth is no longer makes sense.. and is funding $3billion of Burger King's "tax-inversion" takeover of Canada-based Tim Hortons. Somewhere on a golf course, a Presidential Putter is being snapped across a knee...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-26/tax-me-more-buffett-finance-burger-kings-tax-inversion-deal

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Financed by the same commie billionaire capitalist whom Obama ordered everybody should listen too about paying more taxes (AkA OBAMA'S BUFFETT RULE)

"Tax Me More" Buffett To Finance Burger King's Tax Inversion Deal

President Obama would have proudly proclaimed Warren Buffett a true patriot in his bailing out of the banking system with expensive loans and his 'realization' that those earning more than $1 million should be tax-tax-taxed. However, the "Buffett Rule" appears to have one caveat... if you are making over a $1 billion, you're good to go with tax-avoidance strategies. In one of his career's most hypocritical moves Warren "tax-me-more" Buffett has decided that putting his money where his mouth is no longer makes sense.. and is funding $3billion of Burger King's "tax-inversion" takeover of Canada-based Tim Hortons. Somewhere on a golf course, a Presidential Putter is being snapped across a knee...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-26/tax-me-more-buffett-finance-burger-kings-tax-inversion-deal

Yes I know.

None of that alters that fact that it is a paper move.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
poor Jen doesn't understand tax inversion.

why be a mean girl and post a caricature when there's plenty of real photos of Pelosi?

upload_2014-9-13_10-30-39.jpeg

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Nancy has upped her dumb states of late to the point that most can be labeled just whacky. I think Nancy just may have gotten too old and may have a bit of dementia setting in. Nancy really needs to be put out to pasture.

Jen

Senator
First off Nancy is from California, the land of fruits and nuts and trust me she is in both of these categories big time. The best thing to do with Nancy is give her a bag of weed and a bus ticket for San Francisco. It seems that whenever Nancy has something to say it is so retarded and idiotic that we actually have come to expect it from her. Can you imagine trying to actually reason with this woman? Nancy is so far left she has fallen off of her flat earth world. I am convinced that Nancy my be an alien and not of this world. She must be eating mushrooms and dropping acid.
I say it's plain old dementia.

Jen

Senator
Nancy has upped her dumb states of late to the point that most can be labeled just whacky. I think Nancy just may have gotten too old and may have a bit of dementia setting in. Nancy really needs to be put out to pasture.
More than just a bit of dementia.
That botox has paralyzed what little brain she had.

Jen

Senator
Are you saying you believe people can simply change their address to avoid taxes?
I know people who live in Connecticut but use a Florida address (where they know someone) in order not to pay Connecticut taxes on certain things that are required by residency in a state.

So the answer is a resounding YES.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I know people who live in Connecticut but use a Florida address (where they know someone) in order not to pay Connecticut taxes on certain things that are required by residency in a state.

Well...that's illegal, as you surely know. The illegality of that move means the answer is actually...a resounding no.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

In addition, that type of action doesn't indicate that your tax evading friends have moved.