• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's with this "Hillary always lies" stuff?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I know that's the message of the GOP Slime Machine - Hillary is a liar. She lies all the time. But is the GOP Slime Machine doing the lying?

What are the supposed "Hillary lies"?

The haters love the "Hillary lied about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia" bit. And it's true that, in 2008, Hillary said she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia in 1996 - 12 years before. She says her memory was faulty; haters claim she lied.

Is there anything else? Does anyone have a Hillary quote that is a lie? Don't lie about what she said now - a favorite tactic of GOP slimers. A quote. From Hillary. That's a lie.

Let's see your best example. Just one.

Good luck.

D

Deleted member 21794

Classic: the board's biggest liar wonders why people say Hillary always lies.

Folks, you can't make up sh!t like this!

I know that's the message of the GOP Slime Machine - Hillary is a liar. She lies all the time. But is the GOP Slime Machine doing the lying?

The haters love the "Hillary lied about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia" bit. And it's true that, in 2008, Hillary said she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia in 1996 - 12 years before. She says her memory was faulty; haters claim she lied.

Is there anything else? Does anyone have a Hillary quote that is a lie? Don't lie about what she said now - a favorite tactic of GOP slimers. A quote. From Hillary. That's a lie.

Good luck.

Just more delusional drivel from the far left who is so out of touch with reality it makes them look really uninformed and ignorant.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

Good luck.
Most smart people know by now... the GOP can't win by touting any of their accomplishments, so that leaves them with their fabricated scandals and lies. These never pan out and it makes them even madder.
Bashing President Clinton is their next favorite thing... hypocrisy from them in so many ways. :rolleyes:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Classic: the board's biggest liar wonders why people say Hillary always lies.

Folks, you can't make up sh!t like this!

Your standard dodging and gibberish.

I'll even expand your chances....

Either quote a Hillary lie, or quote something I have said that's supposedly a lie.

Quotes now.

Go!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Just more delusional drivel from the far left who is so out of touch with reality it makes them look really uninformed and ignorant.
The usual - pure drivel in response to my challenge.

You all prove the point - the REAL liars are you GOP cultists.

Let me know if you can meet the challenge. You should at least try.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Most smart people know by now... the GOP can't win by touting any of their accomplishments, so that leaves them with their fabricated scandals and lies. These never pan out and it makes them even madder.
Bashing President Clinton is their next favorite thing... hypocrisy from them in so many ways. :rolleyes:
According to them Hillary is an egregious liar, lying constantly.

If that were true one would think they could come up with one Hillary quote that's a lie.

Nope. Just crickets.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

If that were true one would think they could come up with one Hillary quote that's a lie.

Nope. Just crickets.
Their ongoing favorite mantra -- she's a candidate that can't be trusted... but they still can't be specific re what it is she is always lying about.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

Nope. Just crickets.
Of course, the candidates they support are liars as well. For example, here is a Ted Cruz lie:

TED CRUZ

"Blue Cross Blue Shield cancelled all their individual (health care) policies in the state of Texas, effective Dec. 31."

— PolitiFact Texas

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/statements/

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/jan/22/ted-cruz/ted-cruz-ridiculously-says-blue-cross-blue-shield-/

D

Deleted member 21794

Your standard dodging and gibberish.

I'll even expand your chances....

Either quote a Hillary lie, or quote something I have said that's supposedly a lie.

Quotes now.

Go!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! The board's biggest liar wants to debate on what he considers a lie.

D

Deleted member 21794

The usual - pure drivel in response to my challenge.

You all prove the point - the REAL liars are you GOP cultists.

Let me know if you can meet the challenge. You should at least try.

Here is a HINT, Bugs. It is all over the internet, long lists of lies that Hitlery has uttered.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
to answer your question, I consulted the ultimate oracle of "the great republican slime machine" - the new York times.

their analysis is that 28% of Hillary's claims are lies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/opinion/campaign-stops/all-politicians-lie-some-lie-more-than-others.html?_r=0
Thanks...28%...is among the lowest figures...

..Donald J. Trump’s record on truth and accuracy is astonishingly poor. So far, we’ve fact-checked more than 70 Trump statements and rated fully three-quarters of them as Mostly False, False or “Pants on Fire” (we reserve this last designation for a claim that is not only inaccurate but also ridiculous). We haven’t checked the former neurosurgeon Ben Carson as often as Mr. Trump, but by the percentages Mr. Carson actually fares worse.

Carly Fiorina, another candidate in the Republican race who’s never held elective office, does slightly better on the Truth-O-Meter (which I sometimes feel the need to remind people is not an actual scientific instrument): Half of the statements we’ve checked have proved Mostly False or worse.

Most of the professional politicians we fact-check don’t reach these depths of inaccuracy. They tend to choose their words more carefully.

Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, for example, has ratings of Mostly False, False and Pants on Fire at the 40 percent mark (out of a sizable 117 statements checked). The former Florida governor Jeb Bush’s negative ratings are at 32 percent out of 71 statements checked, a percentage matched by two other Republican contenders, Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey and Senator Rand Paul...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/opinion/campaign-stops/all-politicians-lie-some-lie-more-than-others.html?_r=1

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Good luck.
File this under "You are not trying."

Hillary Clinton
"We now have more jobs in solar than we do in oil."

— PolitiFact New Hampshire
Maybe someday, but not now

Hillary Clinton
"I am the only candidate on either side who has laid out a specific plan about what I would do to defeat ISIS."
Longest and most detailed, but hardly the only

Hillary Clinton
"Every piece of legislation, just about, that I ever introduced (in the U.S. Senate) had a Republican co-sponsor."
Campaign says she phrased it wrong

Hillary Clinton
"We now have driven (health care) costs down to the lowest they've been in 50 years."
She chose the wrong metric

Hillary Clinton
ISIS is "going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."
No evidence has emerged

Hillary Clinton
The gun industry is "the only business in America that is wholly protected from any kind of liability."
The protection isn't bulletproof

Hillary Clinton
The Benghazi probe is "the longest-running congressional investigation ever."
Not by a long shot

Hillary Clinton
Says Scott Walker rejected legislation to make college loan payments tax deductible and the result was "to raise taxes on students."
Bill never made it to governor's desk
— PolitiFact Wisconsin

Hillary Clinton
"Not one of the 17 GOP candidates has discussed how they'd address the rising cost of college."
Some Republicans have, especially Rubio
— PolitiFact Florida

Hillary Clinton
Hedge fund managers "pay less in taxes than nurses and truck drivers."
Even interpreted charitably, her claim is greatly misleading\

Hillary Clinton
Says "all my grandparents" immigrated to America.
One, certainly not all

Hillary Clinton
McCain "still thinks it's okay when women don't earn equal pay for equal work."
No, he's just not okay with one bill

Hillary Clinton
"I actually started criticizing the war in Iraq before (Obama) did."
Nope, Obama was first in the Senate, too

Hillary Clinton
Obama "only wants your children to have health insurance."
His plan includes adults

Hillary Clinton
Says the difference between her and Barack Obama is "about 35 years of experience."

Hillary Clinton
"So that 2005 energy bill was a big step backwards on the path to clean, renewable energy. That's why I voted against it."
No, it was a boon to renewable fuel industry

Hillary Clinton
"It's just outrageous that under President Bush, the National Institutes of Health have been basically decreased in funding."
NIH funding is up under Bush

Hillary Clinton
English "is our national language...if it becomes official, that means in a place like New York City Little impact from making English 'official'you can't print ballots in any other language."

upload_2016-2-5_8-34-42.png
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/false/

That is page one.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Hillary Clinton
Obama "basically threatened to bomb Pakistan."
At the Democratic debate in Cleveland, Ohio, on Feb. 26, 2008, Sen. Hillary Clinton stole a line from Sen. John McCain and President Bush.
Clinton said that last summer, Sen. Barack Obama "basically threatened to bomb Pakistan, which I don't think was a particularly wise position to take."

Clinton's line echoes recent comments by McCain, who told reporters Feb. 20 that Obama "suggested bombing Pakistan," and Bush, who said in a Feb. 17 TV interview that he didn't know much about Obama's foreign policy except that "he's going to attack Pakistan and embrace (Iranian President Mahmoud) Ahmadinejad."
upload_2016-2-5_8-44-52.png

I also noticed that You did mention Hillary's campaign which also lies...here is one of my personal favorites

Origins of the claims

During the
Democratic Party's 2008 presidential primaries, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton surfaced that questioned Obama's citizenship in an attempt to revive Clinton's faltering primary election campaign.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories