• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When Asked About His Favorite Bible Verse, Donald Trump Did His Best Sarah Palin

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

BobbyT

Governor
Watch the two videos in this link and compare. Trump has been talking a LOT about how the bible is his favorite book and how great the bible is. Yet when asked what his favorite verses of the bible are, he gives a Sarah Palin answer. Are they siblings? The more he runs off his mouth, the more it appears so.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/08/27/when-asked-about-his-favorite-bible-verse-donald-trump-did-his-best-sarah-palin-video/

Pathetic...Mr. and Ms. GOP
He seemed very uncomfortable with the subject. He was especially stuttering over "are you an Old Testament guy or a New Testament guy." How odd. Wonder what his fellow Republican candidates will make of it.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He seemed very uncomfortable with the subject. He was especially stuttering over "are you an Old Testament guy or a New Testament guy." How odd. Wonder what his fellow Republican candidates will make of it.
They'll ignore it or make the same excuses they did for Palin during her interviews. IF he knew any bible verses he'd have been only too happy to spew a few. Oh...and they'll accuse me of having POD as usual. They cannot stand her being brought up because down deep in their black little hearts they still admire the idiot. Trump...he's a male version of Palin.

i hadn't realized trump was talking at all about the bible. every news clip I've seen is about immigration.

that said, I wasn't aware of trumps religion, or views on religion. and it won't be a factor no matter who I vote for. I'm secular, but I don't insist my candidates mirror my views on that topic. I voted for Romney in 2012, even though he doesn't observe the Mormon faith and has only one wife.

I don't think I'll vote for trump (or carson, or Fiorina) because somebody who has NEVER held office before shouldn't be in charge of the planet's largest nuclear arsenal.

I don't think I'll vote for Hillary because she always gets caught lying. If she was clever enough to avoid getting caught most of the time, I might feel differently

I don't think I'll vote for Sanders, because I don't want America to go bankrupt in my lifetime

D

Deleted member 21794

Wow.....THIS should take him out of the running for sure! Horrible! :rolleyes:
I am still trying to figure out what possible connection there is between Donald Trump and Sarah Palin. What am I missing????

Caroljo

Senator
I am still trying to figure out what possible connection there is between Donald Trump and Sarah Palin. What am I missing????
Nothing. Her link to Addicting Info (and I think I found 1 other liberal site) are the only ones comparing him to Palin. It's just stupidity. Other more reputible sites are talking about this, but not bringing Palin into it. Nina chose this one merely because she hates the woman so much.

There's a big difference between what Trump said and what Palin said. Palin couldn't name a newspaper that she reads. Trump refused to name any Bible verses that he likes. You know why? The reporter was trying to stump him and make him look bad...Trump refused to play his game. Liberals now are trying to make it into something it's not. Best to ignore it....it's the game they always play.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Nothing. Her link to Addicting Info (and I think I found 1 other liberal site) are the only ones comparing him to Palin. It's just stupidity. Other more reputible sites are talking about this, but not bringing Palin into it. Nina chose this one merely because she hates the woman so much.

There's a big difference between what Trump said and what Palin said. Palin couldn't name a newspaper that she reads. Trump refused to name any Bible verses that he likes. You know why? The reporter was trying to stump him and make him look bad...Trump refused to play his game. Liberals now are trying to make it into something it's not. Best to ignore it....it's the game they always play.
So...to not look bad, Trump decided to look bad.

If you were asked the question, could you respond with a passage?

D

Deleted member 21794

Trump doesn't seem at all like a religious person to me though Sarah Palin certainly does. That is what confused me. Well, that and they really have nothing else to do with each other other than both breathing oxygen and being Republicans. But yes, I can see people going the Bible route if they want to play "gotcha" with Trump. If I were him, I'd turn it around and ask THEM what their favorite Bible verse is. I'm guessing the people asking would be stumped themselves.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Watch the two videos in this link and compare. Trump has been talking a LOT about how the bible is his favorite book and how great the bible is. Yet when asked what his favorite verses of the bible are, he gives a Sarah Palin answer. Are they siblings? The more he runs off his mouth, the more it appears so.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/08/27/when-asked-about-his-favorite-bible-verse-donald-trump-did-his-best-sarah-palin-video/

Palin would have quoted a chapter and verse.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump doesn't seem at all like a religious person to me though Sarah Palin certainly does. That is what confused me. Well, that and they really have nothing else to do with each other other than both breathing oxygen and being Republicans. But yes, I can see people going the Bible route if they want to play "gotcha" with Trump. If I were him, I'd turn it around and ask THEM what their favorite Bible verse is. I'm guessing the people asking would be stumped themselves.
Sarah Palin says she is a Christian...touts her Christianity all the time. BUT she gets on the air...on FB and Twitter and spews her venom regularly. That's hardly the actions of a religious Christian-like person. She also attends drunken brawls with her kids and husband (and 6 yr old grandson). Anyone can say they're a Christian/religious, but her actions speak louder than her words. But keep praising her...she needs it worse than anyone I can think of.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

LOL...keep defending him CarolJo. And what the hell do you know what I was "thinking". My so-called hate for Sarah Palin is nothing compared to your hate toward Obama and Hillary Clinton. Get that straight. Check how many posts I make about her compared to the hate you spread about those I mentioned.

if "BIG MOUTH" Trump had known one he'd have been glad to provide one and you know it. He never misses an opportunity to spout how supposedly 'smart' and good he is. Keep upholding him...you're just showing your ignorance. And why did the source compare them...Well that's obvious if you don't have your head up your ass. They gave the same kind of non-answer. Because neither of them knew the answer of the question asked them. That was obvious. Both are big mouthed blowhards and that's another reason they are compared....attention whores and Reality Wanna-be's.

D

Deleted member 21794

Sarah Palin says she is a Christian...touts her Christianity all the time. BUT she gets on the air...on FB and Twitter and spews her venom regularly. That's hardly the actions of a religious Christian-like person. She also attends drunken brawls with her kids and husband (and 6 yr old grandson). Anyone can say they're a Christian/religious, but her actions speak louder than her words. But keep praising her...she needs it worse than anyone I can think of.
I think you're making an understandable error here. To me, saying someone is religious is neither a compliment nor insult. I said I thought she was religious as a statement of what I believe to be true, not as a compliment or insult. I myself consider myself not religious but spiritual. I have been screwed hard by religious people. I have also been treated well by religious people. I don't really keep track of what she does or say, so cannot make a judgment on it. I certainly wouldn't be caught at a drunken brawl, so that's certainly not points in her coumn.

Caroljo

Senator
I think you're making an understandable error here. To me, saying someone is religious is neither a compliment nor insult. I said I thought she was religious as a statement of what I believe to be true, not as a compliment or insult. I myself consider myself not religious but spiritual. I have been screwed hard by religious people. I have also been treated well by religious people. I don't really keep track of what she does or say, so cannot make a judgment on it. I certainly wouldn't be caught at a drunken brawl, so that's certainly not points in her coumn.
Nina thinks she knows what a "Christian" is supposed to act like. We're supposed to be all sweetness and light, and free from sin. Lol! If we were, we wouldn't need God any longer! We make the same mistakes, have the same thoughts and say things we shouldn't....just like non-believers. She's always telling me what an awful Christian I am....and it's really pretty funny because she has NO idea. She's one of the most hateful people here....and the object of a lot of laughs. Now wait....she'll come back and remind me of all the things I've said for the past year and what a liar I am. :)

The Idiot of the Iditarod

Trump managed a huge conglomerate. Sarah couldn't manage a dogsled.

I don't want political leaders trying to pass a religious purity test to satisfy folks like Nina. It's bad enough Obama publicly and repeatedly discusses his faith in Christ. That's not what he's supposed to be doing at work.

Bible-Banging Shoots Blanks

Crudes and Hucky Sucky will pounce on it: "Why, that's what GOP stands for: God's Only Party!"

Caroljo

Senator
So...to not look bad, Trump decided to look bad.

If you were asked the question, could you respond with a passage?
Yes, there's a few I could. But I don't memorize verses so it would be difficult for me to just come up with one at the drop of the hat like he was expected to do. I doubt many could.