• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When Low-Lifes beget Low-Lifes.... The Cycle of Female Dysfunction

NCmusicman

Governor
No moral code...
No moral code for Mom
No Moral Code for Daughter
No Moral Code for TLC

With a cocktail like that, you get children with a small chance of success and deprivation of a normal life. It's about civilized life and civilized behavior - not animalistic sexual mayhem. Maybe I should add, No Moral Code for the mother of the mother for raising a double down baby factory with no father in the home. THIS is Jacked Up:

New Show About Mom, Teen Daughter Pregnant Together Raises Parenting Questions

In the latest stitch in the rich tapestry of the teen-pregnancy reality genre, TLC's new show, "My Teen Is Pregnant and So Am I," chronicles the often bumpy journey of a pair of teen moms whose own mothers are expecting at the same time.

Liz Forbes and Ann Golden from Oklahoma City are one of the two mother-daughter duos the show follows from pregnancy to childbirth. Liz was just 17 when she discovered that she and her boyfriend Chris were going to have a baby, and then found out about a month later her 36-year-old mother was also pregnant.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/show-mom-teen-daughter-pregnant-raises-parenting-questions/story?id=16900141

NightSwimmer

Senator
What happens to little boys born into this "Cycle of Female Dysfunction"?

Will they grow up burdened with insecurity and low self-esteem issues? Will neurosis and paranoia eventually warp their entire worldview and send them down a path toward adoption of radical religious and political ideologies?

What will become of the Lost Boys?

NCmusicman

Governor
Probably they become members of The Daily KOS writing "Giffords Is Dead To me" because she voted against Hillary, or a wacked out kid in a Batman costume.

What happens to little boys born into this "Cycle of Female Dysfunction"?

Will they grow up burdened with insecurity and low self-esteem issues? Will neurosis and paranoia eventually warp their entire worldview and send them down a path toward adoption of radical religious and political ideologies?

What will become of the Lost Boys?

degsme

Council Member
No moral code...
No moral code for Mom
No Moral Code for Daughter
No Moral Code for TLC

With a cocktail like that, you get children with a small chance of success and deprivation of a normal life. It's about civilized life and civilized behavior - not animalistic sexual mayhem. Maybe I should add, No Moral Code for the mother of the mother for raising a double down baby factory with no father in the home. THIS is Jacked Up:

New Show About Mom, Teen Daughter Pregnant Together Raises Parenting Questions

In the latest stitch in the rich tapestry of the teen-pregnancy reality genre, TLC's new show, "My Teen Is Pregnant and So Am I," chronicles the often bumpy journey of a pair of teen moms whose own mothers are expecting at the same time.

Liz Forbes and Ann Golden from Oklahoma City are one of the two mother-daughter duos the show follows from pregnancy to childbirth. Liz was just 17 when she discovered that she and her boyfriend Chris were going to have a baby, and then found out about a month later her 36-year-old mother was also pregnant.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/show-mom-teen-daughter-pregnant-raises-parenting-questions/story?id=16900141
Hmmm so what is wrong with a woman chosing to be pregnant at a time in her life when it is SAFEST for her to deliver children?

Bo-4

Senator
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA!!! :D

Hey NC, did you talk to Sarah and Bristol yet about your "moral code"?