• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When should Stay-at-Home have been effected nationally...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It’s “failure” in the sense that under the stress of a pandemic millions lost their access to health insurance.
You mean when a government coercively shut down their source of insurance? Yes, the government could likewise shutter hospitals and state-providers as well.
But...ya know...why be honest and straightforward in dialog, right??

EatTheRich

President
You mean when a government coercively shut down their source of insurance? Yes, the government could likewise shutter hospitals and state-providers as well.
But...ya know...why be honest and straightforward in dialog, right??
It was either shut them down or allow millions to die.

reason10

Governor

you can filter by clicking on US on the left.. then review the graphs on the right...

Lots of argumentation back and forth about how wrong everything has gone to date...

Based on the data... and in your opinon...on what date should a nation wide stay at home order been employed...??

(with the understanding, that as a result....the US and global economies are cratered, millions are unemployed, and massive panic effects all...)

go armchair QBs ..go...

I'll make it easy. Stay At Home should be ordered ONLY on November 3 this year and ONLY for registered Democrats. They're just too fcking stupid to be trusted to vote.

Even with every registered Democrat on house lockdown, there would still be a few million Democrat votes due to fraud.

voyager

4Q2247365
YES... lets talk about trumps beautiful travel ban.

At least they were all tested... oh, wait.

FUBAR trump

ban.jpg

excalibur

Mayor
#ReopenAmericaApril15

They can keep NYC quarantined. The NYC Health Commissioner, Mayor de Blasio and Cuomo all failed.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Because the system under which they had access to health insurance was incompatible with health care.
This is demonstrably false. This system has provided me with healthcare insurance all of my life - and my father’s before that. It really is odd how you just spout untruth.

EatTheRich

President
This is demonstrably false. This system has provided me with healthcare insurance all of my life - and my father’s before that. It really is odd how you just spout untruth.
Until the country became faced with the alternative (made necessary by the health insurance distribution system we have in place) between kicking millions off insurance, or killing millions.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Until the country became faced with the alternative (made necessary by the health insurance distribution system we have in place) between kicking millions off insurance, or killing millions.
As I already noted, the government can “close” any insuring agency or entity. You just dislike private insurance so you focus only on this. If the government chose to shutter hospitals or public insurer outlets, THEY’D BE CLOSED TOO.

You don’t get to set an argument that the government killing off a thing is proof that the government needs to be the guarantor of that thing.

Bloody ridiculous. Who educated you people?!?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'll make it easy. Stay At Home should be ordered ONLY on November 3 this year and ONLY for registered Democrats. They're just too fcking stupid to be trusted to vote.

Even with every registered Democrat on house lockdown, there would still be a few million Democrat votes due to fraud.
After all, Trump and his enablers in Congress and the right wing echo chamber did such a great job in protecting our nation from a devastating pandemic. The “Democrat hoax.”

No?

Bugsy McGurk

President
And after all, if a Republican does not have a particular problem, then there is no problem. Right?