• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When should Stay-at-Home have been effected nationally...

EatTheRich

President
As I already noted, the government can “close” any insuring agency or entity. You just dislike private insurance so you focus only on this. If the government chose to shutter hospitals or public insurer outlets, THEY’D BE CLOSED TOO.

You don’t get to set an argument that the government killing off a thing is proof that the government needs to be the guarantor of that thing.

Bloody ridiculous. Who educated you people?!?
But the government didn’t HAVE to close hospitals or public insurers because of a medical IMPERATIVE. They did have to close many private businesses which meant that the private-based insurance model failed.

voyager

4Q2247365
So you are against repatriating Americans in distress?
In this case, YES. Stay in place and don't come home and infect your country. That would be my rule or why even have a no entry law in place. Forty three thousand entries means the rule is useless. Typical trump.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
In this case, YES. Stay in place and don't come home and infect your country. That would be my rule or why even have a no entry law in place. Forty three thousand entries means the rule is useless. Typical trump.
Care to cite the clause in the Constitution that permits the government to bar Americans from, well, America?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
See S Korea's curve. See ours. Argue nonsense amongst yourselves as your governors compete for survival supplies.

MAGA.
And we still have 8 governors, Republicans, who refuse to issue stay-at-home orders.