• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When will Trump put Hillary in jail - is it just a applause line?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Surely Hillary should be CLOSE to being in jail by now, I mean Trump has been talking about it for 3.5 years? What is he waiting on, c'mon posters on here keep posting about her and jail time yet no action - WHAT IS THE PROBLEM - ARE YOU SCARED TO SET PRECEDENT?

I, for one, ask again - WHEN IS SHE GOING TO JAIL ? I guess we can't take that rally line away if she is in jail so is it better to just chant it - and same goes with Biden - line them up and lock them up ! LET'S GO - DRAIN THE SWAMP

I am sure nothing will happen, just like OBAMACARE..........errr..........TRUMPCARE and THE THOUSAND MILES OF NO BORDER WALL THAT MEXICO IS PAYING FOR - all of this is just red meat bait for the base to cheer and clap for like trained seals - NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

Post facts to prove me wrong GO__________________________________________________

D

Deleted member 21794

Yes, it's just an applause line. She is not going to jail.

</thread>

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
People like that don't go to jail, but, the day will come when they meet their maker and it's decided if their elevator goes up or down.

Appears YOU fall for anything and the only one upset...….

Or in the words of your Queen

"what difference does it male"

Dino

Russian Asset
Surely Hillary should be CLOSE to being in jail by now, I mean Trump has been talking about it for 3.5 years? What is he waiting on, c'mon posters on here keep posting about her and jail time yet no action - WHAT IS THE PROBLEM - ARE YOU SCARED TO SET PRECEDENT?

I, for one, ask again - WHEN IS SHE GOING TO JAIL ? I guess we can't take that rally line away if she is in jail so is it better to just chant it - and same goes with Biden - line them up and lock them up ! LET'S GO - DRAIN THE SWAMP

I am sure nothing will happen, just like OBAMACARE..........errr..........TRUMPCARE and THE THOUSAND MILES OF NO BORDER WALL THAT MEXICO IS PAYING FOR - all of this is just red meat bait for the base to cheer and clap for like trained seals - NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

Post facts to prove me wrong GO__________________________________________________
The fix was in, she won’t be charged.
The partisan FBI chose to ignore it.
The witnesses were all given immunity
The evidence was destroyed.
Her election loss did America the favor it needed.

D

Deleted member 21794

poor don... this threads NEVER work out the way he plans... LOL

reason10

Governor

There is only ONE fact: There is a two tier justice system. One for Hillary and one for the rest of us. Shc could go into a nursing home with an UZI and spray every wheelchair person with lead and you people would find some way to justify it. She would get away with it.

Jeff Sessions protected her from the prosecution she had coming.

The ONLY problem she might have comes from John Durham, who is investigating the origins of this Russia witch hunt. Perhaps Clinton's luck will run out. Certainly Bill would have no problem with that.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/14/john-durham-russia-investigation/

As to your other idiotic requests? The Wall is being built. Mexico is paying, thanks to that trade deal that overturned NAFTA. The money is coming in to pay for it.

Obamacare is dead. The Individual Mandate is history. So Obamacare is withering on the vine. And that was with Never Trumper Republicans like McCain going back on campaign promises just to make Trump look bad.

There was never a promise for some entity called "Trumpcare." Idiot news outlets come up with terms like that because their left wing audiences are so stupid they only understand single terms and slogans, rather than objective reporting.

President Trump has kept more promises in a shorter period of time than any other president in history, and he has done so with Edited in Congress fighting his every move. Once he is reelected in a bigger landslide and once the House is back in Republican hands, you'll see things move even more rapidly.

The budget will likely be balanced. Health care costs will be on a downward spiral once some free market solutions are implemented. The border will be secure and more immigrants will be allowed in. (And they will be immigrants who speak English, are educated and can actually add to this great country. There are a few hundred thousand doctors from Asia right now who could fill that bill.) Sanctuary cities will be outlawed and those mayors will be perp marched to jail.

It'll get to the point (and we're almost there now) where even the dumbest edited in society will be getting $20 an hour for flipping burgers or washing dishes because companies will be competing for labor since there will be so many jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So, when the GOP was in control of the house, senate and presidency from 2016-2018 why didn't Trump do a damn thing? THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD SPIN DOCTOR RIDE

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The budget will likely be balanced.

You think he can go from A Record deficit to a balanced budget in what 2-3 years , wow! That is why you included the word "likely' BECAUSE YOU AREN'T EVEN WILLING TO COMMIT TO THAT BUDGET FANTASY

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
But yet why do you all keep chanting lock her up and posting of her going to jail ? Why are they investigating her AGAIN?

Trump has Bagdad Bill in his pocket so what is the holdup?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

Surely Trump should be CLOSE to being in jail by now, I mean liberals have been talking about it for 3.5 years? What are they waiting on, c'mon posters on here keep posting about him and jail time yet no action - WHAT IS THE PROBLEM - ARE YOU SCARED TO SET PRECEDENT?

I, for one, ask again - WHEN IS HE GOING TO JAIL ? I guess we can't take that rally line away if he is in jail so is it better to just chant it - and same goes with Pence - line them up and lock them up ! LET'S GO - DRAIN THE SWAMP
\

Dino

Russian Asset
But yet why do you all keep chanting lock her up and posting of her going to jail ? Why are they investigating her AGAIN?

Trump has Bagdad Bill in his pocket so what is the holdup?
I don’t. I haven’t. I don’t know who still would. They’re investigating Hillary again?
Would be a waste of time.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump only needs to order AG Barr to prosecute Hillary. Barr will do anything for Trump.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Trump rings the bell and the dogs salivate. That's all it ever was and is. Pathetic.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Slow news morning, eh? Ah well. The answer is...rarely do the rich and powerful have consequences visited upon them. Rarer still are the occasions when entrenched establishment, public-trough-gorging Democrat media darlings are held to account.
No jail or even prosecution for Hillary. No intent to ever investigate her from Trump.

Hacks gotta hack, as evidenced by this forum daily.