• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

When you think Trump couldn't go any lower...read this tweet.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Save it. I don't read your long, boring Bullshit.
I am so sorry . I did not know you could not read. I will refer back to

upload_2018-9-14_11-11-6.jpeg

for you. We can also stick to cartoons. Can you do cartoons?

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The irony is Liberals don’t think unborn babies are people and like to chop up sell parts or discard them when convenient. However I’d bet they count them as people to inflate numbers when needed for political points.
That is so sad. I believe they are mad because black people are not slaves anymore. Hispanics do not abort and there are no abortion clinics in wealthier white neighborhoods, so it's all about aborting black babies.

MrMike

Bless you all
That is so sad. I believe they are mad because black people are not slaves anymore. Hispanics do not abort and there are no abortion clinics in wealthier white neighborhoods, so it's all about aborting black babies.
I suspect our resident Lefty Screamer's parents totally regret they didn't take the abortion route in that unfortunate situation...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dude, it's old news. While they were crying about Trump, they were hoarding the reconstruction supplies WE sent.
So you do not have a link to any evidence of this raid, no link to indictments, no prosecutions....got it. Why did you bring it up?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
So you do not have a link to any evidence of this raid, no link to indictments, no prosecutions....got it. Why did you bring it up?
Are you always the last to know? Of course it receieved scant coverage on lefty media, so that explains it….

Armed Federal Agents Enter Warehouse in Puerto Rico to Seize Hoarded Electric Equipment
Kate Aronoff

January 10 2018, 11:38 a.m.
Photo: Xavier Araujo/GDA/AP
On Saturday, a day after becoming aware of a massive store of rebuilding materials being held by the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority, the U.S. federal government — the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, along with their security detail — entered a Palo Seco warehouse owned by the public utility to claim and distribute the equipment, according to a spokesperson for the Corps.

Rumors of a tense standoff had been circulating on the island, but the encounter was confirmed to The Intercept in a statement from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Asked if the federal officers were armed when they entered the warehouse, USACE spokesperson Luciano Vera said they were indeed accompanied by security detail and quickly began distributing the material after seizing it. Vera declined to say whether there was a confrontation at the entrance, saying only that PREPA officials ultimately toured the warehouse along with the feds:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Yes they have been compared year to year and that's how they got their numbers...PLUS data on those who died and why. YOU BET?? Maybe you should get off your ass and READ.
It's not Trumps fault, or yours or mine that Puerto Rico is a shithole country without proper hospitals and infrastructure. Remember kid, Obama did nothing there for 8 years.

Now can you explain how these slums that are not fit for dogs to live in survived a hurricane?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
It believe the average was 81 people a day die in PR. Those average numbers were likely calculated into the final tally and declared/included as a result of the Hurricane in the “university study” Nina and the Left are pimping. I wonder if they included miscarriages in that tally?
I wonder why Obama never built any hospitals in Puerto Rico...….

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Are you always the last to know? Of course it receieved scant coverage on lefty media, so that explains it….

Armed Federal Agents Enter Warehouse in Puerto Rico to Seize Hoarded Electric Equipment
Kate Aronoff

January 10 2018, 11:38 a.m.
Photo: Xavier Araujo/GDA/AP
On Saturday, a day after becoming aware of a massive store of rebuilding materials being held by the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority, the U.S. federal government — the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, along with their security detail — entered a Palo Seco warehouse owned by the public utility to claim and distribute the equipment, according to a spokesperson for the Corps.

Rumors of a tense standoff had been circulating on the island, but the encounter was confirmed to The Intercept in a statement from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Asked if the federal officers were armed when they entered the warehouse, USACE spokesperson Luciano Vera said they were indeed accompanied by security detail and quickly began distributing the material after seizing it. Vera declined to say whether there was a confrontation at the entrance, saying only that PREPA officials ultimately toured the warehouse along with the feds:
It was covered on a few other media...but I'm still trying to figure out how this has anything to do with Trump's whining about how many died on the island.

Meanwhile, I can find nothing about indictments or prosecutions. At best this is an indication of just how slow and disorganized Prepa is

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
It was covered on a few other media...but I'm still trying to figure out how this has anything to do with Trump's whining about how many died on the island.

Meanwhile, I can find nothing about indictments or prosecutions. At best this is an indication of just how slow and disorganized Prepa is
The slumlords in PR hoarded everything. This is what happens in shithole countries

John Doe

I detest liberalism

What does that have to do with you asking me for a link? There is a current thread that the mayor is under investigation for corruption. Their inefficiancy and corruption existed long before Trump. An Obama recovery effort would have looked the same. Except for the glorious praise the media would of piled on.

Also, if you knew it was covered, why ask me for a link?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What does that have to do with you asking me for a link? There is a current thread that the mayor is under investigation for corruption. Their inefficiancy and corruption existed long before Trump. An Obama recovery effort would have looked the same. Except for the glorious praise the media would of piled on.
The link provided allowed me to look further into the raid and the aftermath. No indictments for corruption, no attempt to sell the equipment, no idea as to exactly what the details were...just that somebody accused the utility company of not handing out the needed repair equipment as quickly as they wanted.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
The link provided allowed me to look further into the raid and the aftermath. No indictments for corruption, no attempt to sell the equipment, no idea as to exactly what the details were...just that somebody accused the utility company of not handing out the needed repair equipment as quickly as they wanted.
As quick as they wanted? How many months should that take, 4? 5?

Look how long it was hoarded. All we heard on the media were things like, "5 months after Maria, 80% of the island is still without power" etc...

We even sent armies of lineman. The one that fixed our feeder line 3 days after Irma (remember, it hit Sep 10th 2017) said he was going to PR the very next day along with many co workers.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As quick as they wanted? How many months should that take, 4? 5?

Look how long it was hoarded. All we heard on the media were things like, "5 months after Maria, 80% of the island is still without power" etc...

We even sent armies of lineman. The one that fixed our feeder line 3 days after Irma (remember, it hit Sep 10th 2017) said he was going to PR the very next day along with many co workers.
Never having managed or participated in a project like that, I still have to ask, what does it have to do with Trump getting all whiny about a study that shows how many deaths are attributable to the hurricane?

EatTheRich

President
Women of all races have abortions. However, it is harder for Black women than white women to get access to safe, legal abortions. For example, Black people on average have to travel farther to find a clinic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, they’re talking about people who starved to death in the aftermath, or died because the hospitals weren’t functional.
damn hospitals weren't functional Before storm...……….they just added #4 death to hurricane here due to woman having medical emergency and trees blocked roads, the county she was in even without storm if a heart attack they couldn't have gottn to her in time and a man 100's of miles from storm died when he pugged up a cord to his generator...…..HELLO