• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where did you librals get the idea that 2nd Amendment advocates don't care about shooting victims?

C

Capitalist

Seriously.

You think we don't have kids? You think we've never been impacted or have considered the impact of a James Holmes or Devin Kelly or Nicholas Cruz?

Who fills your head with this shit? Seriously. I'm not going to make assumptions about the source here. Now, I will assume that a reasonable, respectable, decent human being would afford millions of countrymen enough emotional capacity to grieve for victims and want to do something about it. You ARE reasonable, respectable, and decent aren't you?

Good. So if that's the case, where the hell do you get this shit?

"You care about guns more than about dead kids!"

"You don't want to do anything about school killings!"

Who tells you this with enough cogency to make you believe it? Why do you believe them? You could not have come to that conclusion all by yourself (I am affording you a certain level of intellect). So these are not rhetorical questions. I want to know: Who told you we don't care?

Spamature

President
Seriously.

You think we don't have kids? You think we've never been impacted or have considered the impact of a James Holmes or Devin Kelly or Nicholas Cruz?

Who fills your head with this shit? Seriously. I'm not going to make assumptions about the source here. Now, I will assume that a reasonable, respectable, decent human being would afford millions of countrymen enough emotional capacity to grieve for victims and want to do something about it. You ARE reasonable, respectable, and decent aren't you?

Who tells you this with enough cogency to make you believe it? Why do you believe them? You could not have come to that conclusion all by yourself (I am affording you a certain level of intellect). So these are not rhetorical questions. I want to know: Who told you we don't care?
Put the same restrictions on semi automatic weapon ownership that is in place on the ownership of fully automatic weapons. If you cared more about lives than about your fetish this would be a done deal like it has been in other countries.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Put the same restrictions on semi automatic weapon ownership that is in place on the ownership of fully automatic weapons. If you cared more about lives than about your fetish this would be a done deal like it has been in other countries.
You characterize valuation of an enumerated constitutional right as "fetish". You state, as categorical truth, that either we arrive at your same conclusion or we don't care about lives. What you do not do here is respond to the OP query.

connieb

Senator
My liberty is not a fetish.

I do not have any desire to give up something of value to me - so that hypothetically some other people may or may not die as a result of shooter . By all means though - lets charge the parents of these kids for allowing them access. Lets make sure that people who make threats against others - go to jail or a mental hospital so they are barred from owning or having weapons, Lets put metal detectors at school, bag checks and scans at school etc. lets impede on the rights of the people who WANT rights impeded on to make them feel "safer".

Spamature

President
My liberty is not a fetish.

I do not have any desire to give up something of value to me - so that hypothetically some other people may or may not die as a result of shooter . By all means though - lets charge the parents of these kids for allowing them access. Lets make sure that people who make threats against others - go to jail or a mental hospital so they are barred from owning or having weapons, Lets put metal detectors at school, bag checks and scans at school etc. lets impede on the rights of the people who WANT rights impeded on to make them feel "safer".
And the specific mechanism by which a gun fires is sacrosanct with your liberty ? How so ?

Spamature

President
Um. What? I choose not to give up my rights, and my liberty - because someone else will abuse theirs. Its that simple.
You have no more Constitutional right to a semi automatic weapon than you do to a sawed off shotgun or a machine gun. So I don't see your point.

C

Capitalist

Put the same restrictions on semi automatic weapon ownership that is in place on the ownership of fully automatic weapons.
Why?

If you cared more about lives than about your fetish this would be a done deal like it has been in other countries.
Thanks for not answering the top post. If you’ve forgotten it, here it is again:

Who told you 2nd Amendment advocates don’t care?

Why avoid the question? Are you beginning to dodge?

Any other liberal wanna help him out?

Spamature

President
You characterize valuation of an enumerated constitutional right as "fetish". You state, as categorical truth, that either we arrive at your same conclusion or we don't care about lives. What you do not do here is respond to the OP query.
I call the resistance to solving the most obvious part of the problem, a problem with our society's or certain members of it, due to its gun fetish. They very argument posted above is an attempt to conceal the fact that the fetish takes prevalence above the concerns for others including children.

C

Capitalist

No they aren't. But they do play a greater role in making mass shootings more deadly, that's a no brainer.
You’re blaming my freedom for making shootings more deadly.

Who told you that?

And who told you we don’t care?

C

Capitalist

I call the resistance to solving the most obvious part of the problem, a problem with our society's or certain members of it, due to its gun fetish. They very argument posted above is an attempt to conceal the fact that the fetish takes prevalence above the concerns for others including children.
Are you saying that nobody told you to think like that? Every gun banner who has said similar “don’t care” assertions thinks with one big hive mind? You all think the same thing at the same time?

4/15

Mayor
Seriously.

Your actions speak so much louder than words! That is what gun nuts are silently saying!