• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where is the disagreement on climate science?

Interesting. On a side note, most of the time a dishwasher is "greener" than washing by hand, since it uses so much less water and soap.
I live alone now - don't really use much so even that is relative to how many people in a home and how much cooking is done. But I have nothing against dishwashers - I made sure my sister had one, she says I bought her first one, maybe I did, dunno but she needs one - I don't.

My problem - other than too many cars on our ( British) roads, knocking down dear buildings to put up shit which will last 10 years only and etc - is never about what people find they need in life - if it is there and you need it, can afford it, have it - but we are better than what we now have as energy forces - corporate has taken over and corporate is not only, itself, lazy but it suppresses man's natural aspirations because aspiration does not make the sure profit that their mediocrity does.

That is not so ------------ again, you do not read threads, you just jump in halfway through them ------------ I made a throw away statement which is a oft said ' they even grew grapes in Yorkshire' and Ark pick it up............ it was a throw away statement not stated as an absolute proof of anything.

Arkady's North American grape cannot be used in comparison with ancient European grapes nor can the new hybrid grown in Yorkshire today.

The point of the argument was that even if temps were 1 degree higher than now, from Lapland new findings conclude it was more, Northern England would be far more suitable for wine growing than now - and yes we know in the midlands and below grapes were grown.

yawn ...................
rubbish - as usual
Dumcollie will rate this in its stupid way no doubt

I live alone now - don't really use much so even that is relative to how many people in a home and how much cooking is done. But I have nothing against dishwashers - I made sure my sister had one, she says I bought her first one, maybe I did, dunno but she needs one - I don't.

My problem - other than too many cars on our ( British) roads, knocking down dear buildings to put up shit which will last 10 years only and etc - is never about what people find they need in life - if it is there and you need it, can afford it, have it - but we are better than what we now have as energy forces - corporate has taken over and corporate is not only, itself, lazy but it suppresses man's natural aspirations because aspiration does not make the sure profit that their mediocrity does.
your dishwasher broke silly, stop leading a fantasy life

so
1) You are denying that the phrase 'they could even grow grapes in Yorkshire' was ever used by students of the 'warm periods'? Or are you denying the 'warm periods' themselves? If so then give us the proof that there never were 'warm periods' in civilized man's history both in Europe and in China, as attested by the records of the time - why would ancient man lie about the temperatures they were experiencing?

Prove to us that the original Pinot grape can be grown in Northern England with no modern technology involved. Where are they?

If btw you are going by IPPC findings - you have been duped - and really should do just a tiny bit of research into how they come by their own 'broad and sweeping statements'!
you cannot prove a negative so you want me to do your work for you ?
How do you think that mass could be celebrated in Yorkshire with out wine?
I suppose yu think that the Yorkshire Monasteries got wine by train or plane?

I made a well used statement/phrase.

Your instances were irrelevant to the historical 'warm periods' ie Roman and Medieval. The first was of a modern cultivated hybrid, cultivate by modern techniques, so irrelevant to ancient times and the second was of a grape which was not known in Europe but is cultivated from a plant which is native to North America.

The only evidence so far of grapes grown in ancient Northern England is of a Pinot - that grape, in a state uncultivated to withstand frost and or to ripen early ( September) has not been grown since very ancient times - why? Why, when it has been grown in the south and historically there were far more reasons for the North to have made wine? The climate is why - now they have modern techo and can grow them just look how they can't plant vines fast enough - they didn't grow them because they couldn't.
the grape you said you could not be grown you now say could . Both are untrue , the grape that was grape in Yorkshire was ( an is) a derivative of the Pinot Noir.

your dishwasher broke silly, stop leading a fantasy life
The dishwasher in this house broke and I did not get a replacement - long long before you re found me - what fantasy?

I really want to hear this now - tell me now, what fantasy life have I lead? Are you telling me I did not have a dishwasher in the business in Belgium or my business in Purley? Or perhaps you want to tell me they were all a fantasy too? If so, if you are calling me a liar ---------------- about my private life - then prove it.

The dishwasher in this house broke and I did not get a replacement - long long before you re found me - what fantasy?

I really want to hear this now - tell me now, what fantasy life have I lead? Are you telling me I did not have a dishwasher in the business in Belgium or my business in Purley? Or perhaps you want to tell me they were all a fantasy too? If so, if you are calling me a liar ---------------- about my private life - then prove it.
so you agree you dishwasher broke - they do that - nothing to be ashamed of lol

so you agree you dishwasher broke - they do that - nothing to be ashamed of lol
The dishwasher in this house broke - I did not replace it nor did I buy it in the first place.

When the dishwashers in both of my businesses broke I did replace them.

Now, you have made a personal attack on me and a personal accusation against me and I insist that you to justify that - What is this fantasy life which I lead or have lead?

And Poseidon - I may say what I like about my life on here - you doing so breaks the rules on this anon forum and could lead to perma bans - but even so do your best, without getting banned, to explain what about anything I say about my life is a fantasy?

The dishwasher in this house broke - I did not replace it nor did I buy it in the first place.

When the dishwashers in both of my businesses broke I did replace them.

Now, you have made a personal attack on me and a personal accusation against me and I insist that you to justify that - What is this fantasy life which I lead or have lead?

And Poseidon - I may say what I like about my life on here - you doing so breaks the rules on this anon forum and could lead to perma bans - but even so do your best, without getting banned, to explain what about anything I say about my life is a fantasy?
you brought up dishwashers - the bane of my life also xxx
*king things
Now the point is do you accept that since Yorkshire had loads of monasteries denied the importation of wine from Moorish Spain, they must have made wine to say mass, . the discovery of wine presses in these monestry sites may persuade you to agree.

you brought up dishwashers - the bane of my life also xxx
*king things
Now the point is do you accept that since Yorkshire had loads of monasteries denied the importation of wine from Moorish Spain, they must have made wine to say mass, . the discovery of wine presses in these monestry sites may persuade you to agree.
I was speaking to Ark about how I live now - by choice I have come to were I am now - and you called me a liar and accused me of living a fantasy life ------------- Why? Because you know something of a fraction of my life, a fraction, and you knew me fleetingly once upon a long long time ago, you deem to assume familiarity with it all - Such a familiarity that you think mild but not quite truthful insults will be easily dismissed, laughed off? They are tiresome, unfair and I have no intention of interacting with you anymore -------------- and furthermore if I ever see you writing anything about my personal life or me as a person again - I shall report it.

I was speaking to Ark about how I live now - by choice I have come to were I am now - and you called me a liar and accused me of living a fantasy life ------------- Why? Because you know something of a fraction of my life, a fraction, and you knew me fleetingly once upon a long long time ago, you deem to assume familiarity with it all - Such a familiarity that you think mild but not quite truthful insults will be easily dismissed, laughed off? They are tiresome, unfair and I have no intention of interacting with you anymore -------------- and furthermore if I ever see you writing anything about my personal life or me as a person again - I shall report it.
You lie on here about your personal life - to my limited knowledge of it as you say.
Complain that I know you lie if you choose.

lets not get nasty sweetie