• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where is the disagreement on climate science?

Dear God! Are you bringing up my work? I stopped talking to you about that ages ago --------- my business is none of your business.
Is it a problem that you have a friend that has loved you for over 45 years - ok one that does not agree with what you want to say ? Of course I care about you - you silly sausage - but you have made your choices and you have my admiration . Jour only problem is that I actually care about you still . ;)

Is it a problem that you have a friend that has loved you for over 45 years - ok one that does not agree with what you want to say ? Of course I care about you - you silly sausage - but you have made your choices and you have my admiration . Jour only problem is that I actually care about you still . ;)
You think that will get you out of it? You have called me a liar - not on matters public but over my personal life - the other week I got the bleedin Telegraph - now I am lying about a forgotten dishwasher which conked 9-10 years ago and was never replaced - and now I have somehow lied on PJ about my actual life style, my last and longest lasting profession --------- though God knows when I last spoke of it on here or what possible lie I could have been telling - Are you going to let me know what lie I am supposed to have told about my past profession which you seem to know so much about? Or do you just hope I'll allow you to get away with 'ok one that does not agree with what you want to say ' ?

Come on - this lie - out with it.

I have messaged you -this is wrong .xxx
So, you are saying that I have lied by saying that I have given up my past profession - OK so you are saying I haven't given up my past profession?????? So are you saying that by old 'girls' keeping a couple of old faithfuls they are still working? Or are you trying to tell me I still have clients walking through my doors every fu'ckin day?

You should not begin what you cannot finish - especially when calling out people as liars -

Last edited:
So, you are saying that I have lied by saying that I have given up my past profession - No decent 'girl' ever gives up every client we all keep a 'rainy day' - and again - not your business nor anything I shall ever discuss with you again.

You should not begin what you cannot finish - especially when calling out people as liars -
you posted that you gave it up , repeatedly , you didn't - why should you ?
Why should I care ? I do care about you , irritating though it may be, you are a "decent girl" always were , what you choose to discuss is your affair .
Please feel free to discuss anything with me - but only as a friend .
Can we stop arguing ?

you posted that you gave it up , repeatedly , you didn't - why should you ?
Why should I care ? I do care about you , irritating though it may be, you are a "decent girl" always were , what you choose to discuss is your affair .
Please feel free to discuss anything with me - but only as a friend .
Can we stop arguing ?
Huh? I occasionally see an old client ------------- very very occasionally - that is not 'work' , that is the norm for women of my prof - so wtf are you talking about?

I'm done - and have absolutely no idea how all this came out of a long forgot dishwasher!

Huh? I occasionally see an old client ------------- very very occasionally - that is not 'work' , that is the norm for women of my prof - so wtf are you talking about?

I'm done - and have absolutely no idea how all this came out of a long forgot dishwasher!
dishwashers are like that lol
I have no idea either
I understand exactly your position - I am not completely silly .
xxx

You called me a liar - brought up my past as some sort of proof of that - I still have no idea what you are going on about - and do not care now.[/QUOTE
no - I will not post it - I fear it would only make things worse.
Funny but I was just remembering you a you were in 1971 - unfortunately , I also remembered me in 1971 ...hmmm

no - I will not post it - I fear it would only make things worse.
Funny but I was just remembering you a you were in 1971 - unfortunately , I also remembered me in 1971 ...hmmm

You have come into this forum and out of the blue called me a fantasist and a liar, I have no idea what you are talking about and you refuse to tell me -

What are you trying to prove Poseidon?

Last edited:
I have nothing to prove - its you that seems to seem to prove things all the time.
Out of the blue you just called me a fantasist and a liar, I have no idea what you are talking about and you refuse to tell me -

But of course now it is me who has something to prove ------------ of course it is

Ya couldn't make it up o_O

your dishwasher broke silly, stop leading a fantasy life
No - I am not letting you get away with this, not this time - a real friend, any of my friends would have laughed at my 'what's a few pots and pans?' - in fact any one who knows me in real life would have smiled - because they know I hate washing up and they know my humour, that often my posts hold my humour - but you instead called me a liar and a fantasist. Those are serious accusations to throw at a 'friend' - Maybe I was out of England for so long I've forgotten - Are they normal things to call a friend in England?

You then go on to say - out of nowhere - that my real fantasy is that I no longer work, at least that is what you seem to be saying. Perhaps it is your fantasy that I still have lots of clients - but it is not the reality of my life. I stopped working when Sunny needed constant care - and never really went back to work seriously again - after Sunny died I just took to my bed - I hardly left it for a year I was so distraught at the loss of my darlings - and so exhausted from so many troubled years - then I sat and thought 'what shall I do with the rest of my life, I can't be like this, just existing, it is unbearable' so I took to law - meanwhile it was a bit of an amature hour swan song for a bit - but working? I started at 9.30 am in Eng and finished when the phone stopped ringing ------------- working is not amature hour. In Belg the norm was that we opened at 1.30pm and closed at 3,00 am if no one was 'in' but often worked until 6.00 am -7.00 am seven days a week ------------- many boring hours waiting waiting waiting - but when we made money it was work - not for our pleasure but for theirs and the bigger their wallet the harder we worked for the next bottle of Champas or not 'cos they were sweet and easy and generous - or some tighfisted mean little old man who cried about his dead wife whilst pinching you in sensitive places took hours and hours to buy you even a second drink or the burn victims, cripples, a poor father who had to give his children back at the end of the week end and just wanted to sit in silence - and so on - you have no fu'cking idea Poseidon, stop pretending you do - and nor do I expect that anyone who didn't live in those old fashioned brothels could. Just as no one but a soldier knows their life.

So anyway, it seems that because I mentioned on here that I gave up work, which I have, but do not blast across all political discussions every time an occasional old faithful passes through my hands - 'I had a client, so sorry I lied - I haven't really given up working!' Should I give every detail of every encounter too, do you suppose? Would that satisfy? Twice this year I have seen the same fella and twice this year we chatted for a few hours - ok? happy? Or would you rather I made up a lovely lush fantasy for you?

Am I still on line? Yes ................ it would take a lot of effort to shut me down in every nook and cranny of the internet - my phone is off and e mails I answer still - Some of my clients and I still talk - so what? And I might take one when I have time - Is it anyones business to tell me that because I do not shout every fu'cking detail of every single second of my life on line I am a liar?

And this is written in public because you made it so --------- to so cheapen other people's lives on line and for what?

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
You know, one of these days it will be clear to everybody--even people like you--that these "scientists leading politicians" is a bad idea full of crap. People will look back and shrug it off and say, "They were scientists. How were we supposed to know the whole thing was a fraud?"

So you should know, you have lots and lots of people telling you right now, these scientists and politicians are full of crap. We're on the right side and it's not dumb luck.
You have to be closing your eyes to the world around you to pretend to believe that now ... and in a few decades you'll pretend you never said those words.

EatTheRich

President
Interesting. On a side note, most of the time a dishwasher is "greener" than washing by hand, since it uses so much less water and soap.
What about the energy? I mean, I know water is typically pumped by electrical means, that there is a balance to be struck among various environmental goals, and that the source of the energy matters ... but how much energy is conserved by washing by hand?