• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where's *METOO*

Caroljo

Senator
This is so wrong. How about coming up with a plan to start mixed sports leagues...they'll fill them if people are given a choice. If they don't fill, then you can be pretty sure nobody wants it!! Why FORCE these rules on people? Many WANT to have their own girls or boys teams.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is so wrong. How about coming up with a plan to start mixed sports leagues...they'll fill them if people are given a choice. If they don't fill, then you can be pretty sure nobody wants it!! Why FORCE these rules on people? Many WANT to have their own girls or boys teams.
It's unethical and as I ask, where's *METOO*

Caroljo

Senator
It's unethical and as I ask, where's *METOO*
I agree, it is! For years now the left have said to live and let live. That's great, but that doesn't mean you can push your lifestyle into mine! We're being forced to comply to their wants. They tell us to keep our Bible away from them, don't preach to them and try to 'convert' them. They want nothing to do with our Christian lifestyle! Yet here they are, forcing their lifestyle on everyone whether we want it or not.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I agree, it is! For years now the left have said to live and let live. That's great, but that doesn't mean you can push your lifestyle into mine! We're being forced to comply to their wants. They tell us to keep our Bible away from them, don't preach to them and try to 'convert' them. They want nothing to do with our Christian lifestyle! Yet here they are, forcing their lifestyle on everyone whether we want it or not.
Males in Womens restrooms...……..give them an inch they want a mile...…...time to nip it in the bud and they not smart enough to realize the Majority of Americans & illegals not going to allow it and vote their asses out in 2020.