• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where's obama at?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So, his phoney marriage and family; that whole sham is over with. Michael flew off to the Carribean, 2 months ago, I expect the kids are back with their real parents. I wonder how long it will take before America realizes that the Obama "family" was a gaggle of four males, not a single female in the mix.
Do you REALLY believe that or are you just making up crap? It's obvious that it's all a lie and you must have read it from the same blog where you got the stories about Hillary Clinton's impending death.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
If Donald Trump tweeted out Obama was Santa Claus then Republicans would think Obama is Santa Claus.
Trump tweets out a lot of stupid sh*t that isn't based in reality.
Hey...if Sean Spicer can be the easter bunny, Obama can be Santa Claus. So there!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you REALLY believe that or are you just making up crap? It's obvious that it's all a lie and you must have read it from the same blog where you got the stories about Hillary Clinton's impending death.
Prove it's wrong_______________________
So now you're saying she faked all her illness___________?
We're all with impending death......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
but you are unable to find the portion of the bill that allocated money to a bailout....nor does Dodd Frank have anything at all to do with the causing the Bush recession.
Bush inherited Clinton recession, fixed it ASAP, but, couldn't stop the train wreck known as Slicks CRA.......made housing bust and who thought loaning $$$ to those that could pay for a home a great idea?

Liberals!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh shut up. I wasn't posting to you. I don't have to prove anything. I'm not the one making asinine accusations against the Obamas. BTW...get a life.

1. 74,508

Dawg
    President, from N.C.
You didn't tell arkady that when he opined to what I posted to YOU, why☻

So, you can't prove what you claim is a LIE...........readers already knew that.

Life is great, weather not so great, but, SPRING is near and it's good to see you so miserable, as usual...........please don't change!

Days

Commentator
Nina, you have the worst memory. Hillary Clinton has an irreversible disease that will slowly kill her... if she doesn't die from something else first. That's what I wrote and that's what she has.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nina, you have the worst memory. Hillary Clinton has an irreversible disease that will slowly kill her... if she doesn't die from something else first. That's what I wrote and that's what she has.
BS...you've been saying that for over a year. She was always going to die SOON> What irreversible disease it? Why do you think anyone is going to believe your BS? If it's as bad as you said over a yr ago she'd be dead by now. Brain cancer/lung cancer? You will go on about this until she does die from something or other and then claim you're right...even if it takes 2 or 3 or even 10 more years.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Prove it's wrong_______________________
So now you're saying she faked all her illness___________?
We're all with impending death......
No...she never FAKED any illnesses. She never said she had any illness. She had pneumonia. That's not an incurable illness. I've had pneumonia several times. And I'm still here for you to bark at.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
No...she never FAKED any illnesses. She never said she had any illness. She had pneumonia. That's not an incurable illness. I've had pneumonia several times. And I'm still here for you to bark at.
I don't think Hillary faked any illness; I believe every disease, and mental disorder, she has is real. There's a good chance she'll be as dead as fried chicken before too long. That would save some money on Secret Service agents protecting the POS.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
By your definition. By mine it is required that proof of a crime be presented to a grand jury, an indictment issues, a trial takes place and a jury decides. You seem to think that if you don't like someone enough....that would be enough for a conviction.
That's because you are too dishonest to admit that the dirty SOB has committed crimes against the American people.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
So, his phoney marriage and family; that whole sham is over with. Michael flew off to the Carribean, 2 months ago, I expect the kids are back with their real parents. I wonder how long it will take before America realizes that the Obama "family" was a gaggle of four males, not a single female in the mix.
I think the girls were okay, nice looking kids. They must take after their real parents.