• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where's the hate crime charge

freyasman

Senator
Love how PJ liberals make no attempt to step up in threads like these. Telling.
This is at least the 3rd time this case has been brought up on this board in the last few years.... none of the anti-freedom, racist as fvck but only against white people, anti-gun folks ever want to discuss anything about it.
I guess they just don't want to acknowledge that there is a legitimate threat from violent predators out there (many of whom hate you for being white and feel that is all the justification they need to rob, rape, torture, mutilate, and then murder you) and that carrying a gun and being ready, willing, and able to use it to save your life is actually a really good [Unwelcome language removed] idea.

Jen

Senator
This is at least the 3rd time this case has been brought up on this board in the last few years.... none of the anti-freedom, racist as fvck but only against white people, anti-gun folks ever want to discuss anything about it.
I guess they just don't want to acknowledge that there is a legitimate threat from violent predators out there (many of whom hate you for being white and feel that is all the justification they need to rob, rape, torture, mutilate, and then murder you) and that carrying a gun and being ready, willing, and able to use it to save your life is actually a really good [Unwelcome language removed] idea.
Love how PJ liberals make no attempt to step up in threads like these. Telling.

That failure of Lefty to even care about the safety of Americans as they rush to protect thugs and predators ...........is why they are going to continue to lose elections.

Real Americans don't sort people by color but by behavior. Lefty.......always makes it a color thing and some colors are protected no matter what their behavior is. That is a Loser way to think.

Living in a high transient area where I-70 and the PA. Turnpike meet, I always go armed when I am out and about.