• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where's the humanity?

Hummingbirdlvr3

Council Member
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out....but perhaps she has been keeping it a secret.,interesting you have to answer for her.
Your statement that you think gigi's son is white - as well as your insistence that she answer your question (as to whether she, or her husband is black) gives a strong impression of stereotyping as well as racism, according to your very own mind think. As per the multitude of times you have called other posters out for less.

Renee

Governor
Your statement that you think gigi's son is white - as well as your insistence that she answer your question (as to whether she, or her husband is black) gives a strong impression of stereotyping as well as racism, according to your very own mind think. As per the multitude of times you have called other posters out for less.

I think it is a totally appropriate question when a woman says that her son looks more like Obama's son would. That means either she is black or her husband is black. If she said her son is very tall I might ask is yours husband is tall or are you tall? Nothing racist or stereotyping. I was under the impression. that Gigi was white. Tell me what is racist about asking a perfectly logical question? And stereotyping? What the hell you talking about? Why not let Gigi answer for herself? Or are you her alter ego?

Hummingbirdlvr3

Council Member
I think it is a totally appropriate question when a woman says that her son looks more like Obama's son would. That means either she is black or her husband is black. If she said her son is very tall I might ask is yours husband is tall or are you tall? Nothing racist or stereotyping. I was under the impression. that Gigi was white. Tell me what is racist about asking a perfectly logical question? And stereotyping? What the hell you talking about? Why not let Gigi answer for herself? Or are you her alter ego?
Again, why are you under the impression that Gigi is white. Please do share what statements gigi has made that led you to the conclusion that gigi is white. Thanks! There's no way around the fact that yes, you are stereotyping. To repeatedly ask someone on a message board what color skin she, or her husband has is rude, and racist. Neither one of them need to be black , if their son looks like Trayvon. As I stated earlier, skin, eye, color can be down farther in the genetic line.

Renee

Governor
Again, why are you under the impression that Gigi is white. Please do share what statements gigi has made that led you to the conclusion that gigi is white. Thanks! There's no way around the fact that yes, you are stereotyping. To repeatedly ask someone on a message board what color skin she, or her husband has is rude, and racist. Neither one of them need to be black , if their son looks like Trayvon. As I stated earlier, skin, eye, color can be down farther in the genetic line.

I asked a question........her silence speaks volumes. Your argument is getting silly.

Jen

Senator
You are correct, Hummingbird. My son looks more like Trayvon than he looks like me (coloring-wise). I am just about as white as a person can get.

Renee

Governor
You are correct, Hummingbird. My son looks more like Trayvon than he looks like me (coloring-wise). I am just about as white as a person can get.
So your son looks African American. People think he's black? Because your son isn't super white , he looks African American? Ah yes........by the way does your son also look more like Trayvon than obamas soon would? Come on, be honest. Then your husband must be African American for him to look like Trayvon? Jeez

Jen

Senator
So your son looks African American. People think he's black? Because your son isn't super white , he looks African American? Ah yes........by the way does your son also look more like Trayvon than obamas soon would? Come on, be honest. Then your husband must be African American for him to look like Trayvon? Jeez
Jeeeezzzz, Renee
My son's father is Latino with Moorish/Spanish (rather than European /Spanish) overtones. My son doesn't look like Trayvon, but on a scale of white to black, he would probably be closer to where Trayvon is on that scale than to where I am or at least halfway between the two.

I posted that to Hummingbird not to talk about my son but to say that I understand where she's coming from. I haven't read the entire background of this conversation and I don't want to argue with you.

Renee

Governor
Jeeeezzzz, Renee
My son's father is Latino with Moorish/Spanish (rather than European /Spanish) overtones. My son doesn't look like Trayvon, but on a scale of white to black, he would probably be closer to where Trayvon is on that scale than to where I am or at least halfway between the two.

I posted that to Hummingbird not to talk about my son but to say that I understand where she's coming from. I haven't read the entire background of this conversation and I don't want to argue with you.

Then let me ask you if your son is walking in the street do people think he is African-American? Or do they think he is Caucasian? My daughter is a lot of darker then I am also but no one would mistake her for black. But it goes back to GiGi saying that her son looks more like Trayvon than Obamas son would .

Jen

Senator
Then let me ask you if your son is walking in the street do people think he is African-American? Or do they think he is Caucasian? My daughter is a lot of darker then I am also but no one would mistake her for black. But it goes back to GiGi saying that her son looks more like Trayvon than Obamas son would .
So you would prefer to interrogate us or assume we are lying than just take our word for it. I see. I'm really not in the mood for this, Renee. I have just baked an excellent coca cola cake / frosting tonight. It's done and ready for us to sit back and enjoy. I bid you adieu. Just know that I don't come on here and spout out lies. I'm not always right about things and when I'm wrong I admit it and that's that. I know what my son looks like and I'm sure gigi knows what hers looks like. I've known her long enough to know she is not a liar. And from my impression of you, you're not a liar either. So that's how it is. I'd share my cake with you if I could. Have a great evening. ♥

Renee

Governor
You didn't answer my question. - THAT is what speaks volumes.
I will answer your question....I am assume she is white, I assume you are female. You form an opinion by things people say. If I talked about how I think blacks are all moochers, you could assume I'm a racist. Could I be wrong ? Of course. Thanks Gigi surrogate . I think you don't quite understand the word stereotype and it is always a bad thing.

Renee

Governor
So you would prefer to interrogate us or assume we are lying than just take our word for it. I see. I'm really not in the mood for this, Renee. I have just baked an excellent coca cola cake / frosting tonight. It's done and ready for us to sit back and enjoy. I bid you adieu. Just know that I don't come on here and spout out lies. I'm not always right about things and when I'm wrong I admit it and that's that. I know what my son looks like and I'm sure gigi knows what hers looks like. I've known her long enough to know she is not a liar. And from my impression of you, you're not a liar either. So that's how it is. I'd share my cake with you if I could. Have a great evening. ♥

Enjoy your coca cola cake...doesn't turn me on, now if you said chocolate. ,
Whoever called her a liar? I just cannot imagine your son or her son, if she is white, looking more like Trayvon than a son of Michelle and Barack. Is that unreasonable to question?

Jen

Senator
Enjoy your coca cola cake...doesn't turn me on, now if you said chocolate. ,
Whoever called her a liar? I just cannot imagine your son or her son, if she is white, looking more like Trayvon than a son of Michelle and Barack. Is that unreasonable to question?
Oh, it's chocolate all right. Has a cup of coca cola to make it light and fluffy but both cake and frosting have the old fashioned cocoa in them. So it tastes and looks like chocolate (it's just called cocacola cake because of the ingredient). It is REALLY good.

I'm out of the argument............

ad1lwft0f0qzya1_cloudfront_net_dims4_COKE_3aee1b0_2147483647_t8800b492bdff58a9f262da777ce7084f.jpg

Renee

Governor
Oh, it's chocolate all right. Has a cup of coca cola to make it light and fluffy but both cake and frosting have the old fashioned cocoa in them. So it tastes and looks like chocolate (it's just called cocacola cake because of the ingredient). It is REALLY good.

I'm out of the argument............
me too.. I would rather talk about cake. I just pigged out on Hagen das ice cream. They come in small cups now, so it helps. Do you bake a lot? I like to cook, but not bake ...lately I like to eat out

Jen

Senator
me too.. I would rather talk about cake. I just pigged out on Hagen das ice cream. They come in small cups now, so it helps. Do you bake a lot? I like to cook, but not bake ...lately I like to eat out
I've recently started baking a little more since my son who loves to cook and bake is out on his own and the two I have left at home aren't much into that (besides my son and husband cooked supper and cleaned up afterwards). I've recently discovered that I can make a cake without a box mix and it surprised me. The ice cream I love most is Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. I won't buy it............... I"m more into salty stuff than sweet but if I buy any kind of cherry-based ice cream, I can't resist it.

gigi

Mayor
I asked a question........her silence speaks volumes. Your argument is getting silly.

My silence speaks volumes? Tell me, in those volumes was there any mention of me being on the other boards and busy with real life? Any mention of the fact that I didn't know you were losing sleep over what color my son is?

I'll put it to you this way....my son has been stopped on the street an in the mall by strangers who remarked how much he resembles Obama. Further, he's been followed and questioned by cops and security guards for no other reason other than being there. He's also very tall and wears hoodies, hood up. Due to his Asperger's, he has trouble looking people in the eye and talking to them at the same time, which makes people even more suspicious of him.

So now why don't you tell me what it was I said that made you think I was white, hmmmm? I'm gonna ask you until you answer. What do white people say, Renee? What do black people say?