• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Where's the humanity?

Jen

Senator
Am I calling you a whiner? ABSOLUTELY. I can take it but I don't sink to attacking your professional and integrity . Obviously you don't know where the line is. I don't divert things...you just don't hear unless it is something bad about Obama then your ears perk up.
It's a logical jump from you calling me names to you calling your students names. Name calling is a way of controlling some people. It's not a good one, but you are certainly employing it here.

Renee

Governor
It's a logical jump from you calling me names to you calling your students names. Name calling is a way of controlling some people. It's not a good one, but you are certainly employing it here.
What names do I call you? You attacked my professionalism without knowing a damn thing. Shall I attack your parenting? You crossed the line....

Jen

Senator
What names do I call you? You attacked my professionalism without knowing a damn thing. Shall I attack your parenting? You crossed the line....
Yes. I did cross the line. Sorry. I will back away from that form of attack. I was wrong to do it.

I do wish you would back off on the name calling.

Last edited:

Renee

Governor
Yes. I did cross the line. Sorry. I will back away from that form of attack. I was wrong to do it.

Again I ask..what name calling? I can't apologize if I don't know the names I call you...I do you call rightie but that isn't an attack. I am sure that is a compliment. Now if you called me a rightie, I would be upset
Thanks for the apology.

justoffal

Senator
A young, foreigner [white] guy shot in the back and killed.

Where is President Obama? He came forward and talked about Trayvon Martin? Why not this one?

Where is Al Sharpton?
Where is Jesse Jackson?
Isn't it time for a racial message? This is at least as racial as the Martin/ Zimmerman shooting was.

But no. The message is different:
The Daily Kos reports it this way, and these are the talking points we are seeing here.
Shameful.
LINK
The double standards are beyond denial....the only way they can justify it is by openly admitting that they feel such crimes as a black kid shooting a thirteen month old baby in the face or gangsta bruthas shooting an Aussie college kid in the back is all a part of justifiable pay back....not just for slavery mind you but now it's also justice for Trayvon. The real truth here is that no matter where they stand on the social ladder this kind of human being will alway use hatred and violence to get what they feel is being denied them... Hard work and discipline never enter the picture with these guys.

Reactions: Jen

justoffal

Senator

That's OK Jen..... she is proud of teaching ( um like she isn't lying about that ) Jay-Zee how to call women whores and how to make rhymes about killing cops. What kind of profession is that? It sure as hell shouldn't be called teaching. Maybe corrupting?

Jen

Senator
The double standards are beyond denial....the only way they can justify it is by openly admitting that they feel such crimes as a black kid shooting a thirteen month old baby in the face or gangsta bruthas shooting an Aussie college kid in the back is all a part of justifiable pay back....not just for slavery mind you but now it's also justice for Trayvon. The real truth here is that no matter where they stand on the social ladder this kind of human being will alway use hatred and violence to get what they feel is being denied them... Hard work and discipline never enter the picture with these guys.
That must be it. They feel that those heinous crimes are justifiable payback. Unconscionable as it is........ that is what is. :(