• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Which Comment on Cokie Roberts' Passing Is Not Like the Rest?

llovejim

Current Champion
Which of these comments about the passing of Cokie Roberts is not like the rest:

“Michelle and I are sad to hear about the passing of Cokie Roberts,” former President Barack Obama said in a statement. “She was a trailblazing figure; a role model to young women at a time when the profession was still dominated by men; a constant over forty years of a shifting media landscape and changing world, informing voters about the issues of our time and mentoring young journalists every step of the way. She will be missed — and we send our condolences to her family.”

“We are deeply saddened that Cokie Roberts is no longer with us,” former President George W. Bush and former first lady Laura Bush said in a joint statement. “She covered us for decades as a talented, tough, and fair reporter. We respected her drive and appreciated her humor. She became a friend. We know Steve, their children, and grandchildren are heartbroken. They have our sincere sympathies.”

“I liked and respected Cokie Roberts very much,” former President Bill Clinton tweeted Tuesday afternoon. “She understood people and politics. For nearly half a century, she was an institution in American journalism — tough but fair, insightful, and with a voice all her own. She’ll be missed.”

"I never met her. She never treated me nicely,” Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One during a flight from Albuquerque to Mountain View, Calif., Tuesday afternoon. “But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional, and I respect professionals. I respect you guys a lot, you people a lot. She was a real professional. Never treated me well, but I certainly respect her as a professional.”

Can even his most ardent defender explain why Trump has to make every freaking question or event about him- even someone else's passing? What is wrong with him? He is not a normal human being.

Here he is griping about her in 2015 in a tweet, where he misspelled her name, like a dumb-ass.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Just watched Cookie Roberts on @ABC. Her predictions have been so wrong for so long that she has lost all credibility. Just another sad case

1:31 PM - 29 Nov 2015

reason10

Governor
Which of these comments about the passing of Cokie Roberts is not like the rest:

“Michelle and I are sad to hear about the passing of Cokie Roberts,” former President Barack Obama said in a statement. “She was a trailblazing figure; a role model to young women at a time when the profession was still dominated by men; a constant over forty years of a shifting media landscape and changing world, informing voters about the issues of our time and mentoring young journalists every step of the way. She will be missed — and we send our condolences to her family.”

“We are deeply saddened that Cokie Roberts is no longer with us,” former President George W. Bush and former first lady Laura Bush said in a joint statement. “She covered us for decades as a talented, tough, and fair reporter. We respected her drive and appreciated her humor. She became a friend. We know Steve, their children, and grandchildren are heartbroken. They have our sincere sympathies.”

“I liked and respected Cokie Roberts very much,” former President Bill Clinton tweeted Tuesday afternoon. “She understood people and politics. For nearly half a century, she was an institution in American journalism — tough but fair, insightful, and with a voice all her own. She’ll be missed.”

"I never met her. She never treated me nicely,” Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One during a flight from Albuquerque to Mountain View, Calif., Tuesday afternoon. “But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional, and I respect professionals. I respect you guys a lot, you people a lot. She was a real professional. Never treated me well, but I certainly respect her as a professional.”

Can even his most ardent defender explain why Trump has to make every freaking question or event about him- even someone else's passing? What is wrong with him? He is not a normal human being.

Here he is griping about her in 2015 in a tweet, where he misspelled her name, like a dumb-ass.

Just watched Cookie Roberts on @ABC. Her predictions have been so wrong for so long that she has lost all credibility. Just another sad case

Who gives a rat's ass? Another biased unprofessional liberal hack assumes room temperature.

Let's move on. Some communist will replace the beech. Hell, they're lined up like lemmings.

Dino

Russian Asset

Trump is an un-phony politician.
Can't say I will hold that against him.

llovejim

Current Champion
Trump is an un-phony politician.
Can't say I will hold that against him.
unphony, huh. so you really think he believes putin and little kim are good, strong leaders? and you still support his sick ass?

The subtle evolution of Trump's views on Putin and Russia ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › news › politics › 2018/07/17 › the-subtle...

Jul 17, 2018 - Asked if he believes FBI or Russia, Trump says he has 'confidence in both' ... While he toyed with running for president that year, Trump's strategy mirrored his successful one .... RUBIO: Donald, you said he's a strong leader.
Trump tells Russian TV that Putin is a 'great guy' and 'terrific ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › trump-tells-russian-tv-that-...

Jun 29, 2019 - Trump replied with praise for the Russian leader. ... I think he is a good person, we started discussing trade.

and about little kim- remember, this is AFTER little kim had Otis Warmbier, a US student arrested in NK, tortured and left for dead when he sent him back to his parents in a wheel chair, his brain fried from torture.
Trump's comments on falling in love with Kim Jong Un ...

https://thehill.com › hilltv › rising › 409245-trumps-comments-on-falling-i...

... President Trump's comments about falling "in love" with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Monday, ... Trump's comments on falling in love with Kim Jong Un 'shocking and appalling,' says conservative writer ... "They were great letters.

Trump calls North Korea's Kim Jong Un a 'great leader ...

https://www.businessinsider.com › trump-calls-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-a...

Feb 27, 2019 - Trump calls North Korea's Kim Jong Un, who's threatened the US with ... US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un shake ... The president also said his relationship with Kim is a "really a good one.".

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You didn't put a question mark at the end of your question, like a "dumb-ass". By the way, "dumb ass" doesn't get hyphenated. You opened the door with your rant.
Did you just "kick his ass" and "slap him down " there?..............just asking for a friend

D

Deleted member 21794

Did you just "kick his ass" and "slap him down " there?..............just asking for a friend
Still proud of getting 38 replies? Yeah I'm sure SW is sooooo impressed! LOLOL

But nah, that was pretty mild.

llovejim

Current Champion
You didn't put a question mark at the end of your question, like a "dumb-ass". By the way, "dumb ass" doesn't get hyphenated. You opened the door with your rant.
Wow!! I feel like I just got attacked by Pee Wee Herman or maybe Scott Baio. There was no need to put a question mark at the end of that headline....because it was a headline, not a sentence. get it? that is why I put a colon at the end of it, because it was not a sentence, it was a headline, and the examples had not been shown yet. I know this is confusing for someone who still supports trump, but trust me, you just embarrassed yourself. And I put a hyphen in dumb-ass, because it is not against the law to do so, and also because it keeps the automatic naughty word censor from editing the word dumbass, which it seems to do from time to time. get it? should I type slower?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Wow!! I feel like I just got attacked by Pee Wee Herman or maybe Scott Baio. There was no need to put a question mark at the end of that headline....because it was a headline, not a sentence. get it? that is why I put a colon at the end of it, because it was not a sentence, it was a headline, and the examples had not been shown yet. I know this is confusing for someone who still supports trump, but trust me, you just embarrassed yourself. And I put a hyphen in dumb-ass, because it is not against the law to do so, and also because it keeps the automatic naughty word censor from editing the word dumbass, which it seems to do from time to time. get it? should I type slower?
Well he said that was pretty mild, I mean I got my azz kicked and need a towel yesterday so feel lucky he spared you his wrath - LMAO

and we all know what that cigar represents don't we..........

D

Deleted member 21794

A question is a question, whether it is in a headline or not. I'm not sure how pointing out your inability to even engage in proper punctuation or hyphenation is an embarrassment to me. But if you can convince yourself of that, I'm very happy for you.

And now you tell us sometimes dumbass, dumb ass gets edited out? Yet here both of them are. No, just be honest. You're far worse at spelling and grammar than the person you attack for spelling and grammar.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump cries for himself and shows his mental instability....upon hearing Cokie Roberts died.

"I never met her. She never treated me nicely."

D

Deleted member 21794

Trump cries for himself and shows his mental instability....upon hearing Cokie Roberts died.

"I never met her. She never treated me nicely."
I've never met you, yet don't treat you nicely. Glad I could help.

UPNYA2

Mayor

Why is it you feel Trump was making " every freaking question or event about him- even someone else's passing?", when he said, "I never met her. She never treated me nicely,” , “But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional, and I respect professionals." ?

How is that so different then when others like George W. Bush and former first lady Laura Bush said in a joint statement. “She covered us for decades as a talented, tough, and fair reporter. We respected her drive and appreciated her humor."

Or where former President Bill Clinton tweeted Tuesday afternoon, "I liked and respected Cokie Roberts very much, “She understood people and politics."

Are those statements about the speaker and their feelings just like Trumps was? Why so hostile toward 1 and not the others?

What is wrong with you? You are not a normal human being.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Trump views the world thru the eyes of a five year old. It's all about him; nobody else matters.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

So what Trump said in 2015 is now a subject after her death...What a loser you are, Using Cokie Roberts death to attack Trump. You are not the better woman here.

llovejim

Current Champion
A question is a question, whether it is in a headline or not. I'm not sure how pointing out your inability to even engage in proper punctuation or hyphenation is an embarrassment to me. But if you can convince yourself of that, I'm very happy for you.

And now you tell us sometimes dumbass, dumb ass gets edited out? Yet here both of them are. No, just be honest. You're far worse at spelling and grammar than the person you attack for spelling and grammar.
No, a headline is not a sentence, and the question would not be asked until all the different examples were given, which you cannot do in a headline due to word count restraints. Why do you even try to argue with me when you always get owned so bad?

This is how easily played you are- sensible don made fun of your avatar because it showed rush smoking a huge phallic shaped cigar and you changed your avatar because of it!!
you are as sensitive as trump!! no wonder you still want to vote for him!!

llovejim

Current Champion
So what Trump said in 2015 is now a subject after her death...What a loser you are, Using Cokie Roberts death to attack Trump. You are not the better woman here.
no, i am not using her death to attack trump. liar. i am using what trump said about her death to attack trump. are you sure you know how to read? trump cannot react to anything without making it all about himself, no matter what the question or topic is- he has a gigantic personality disorder, and is the biggest liar on the planet. Which of those two traits do you admire most about him?

and I never claimed you were a better woman than trump or vice versa. why lie?

Last edited:

llovejim

Current Champion
Why is it you feel Trump was making " every freaking question or event about him- even someone else's passing?", when he said, "I never met her. She never treated me nicely,” , “But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional, and I respect professionals." ?

How is that so different then when others like George W. Bush and former first lady Laura Bush said in a joint statement. “She covered us for decades as a talented, tough, and fair reporter. We respected her drive and appreciated her humor."

Or where former President Bill Clinton tweeted Tuesday afternoon, "I liked and respected Cokie Roberts very much, “She understood people and politics."

Are those statements about the speaker and their feelings just like Trumps was? Why so hostile toward 1 and not the others?

What is wrong with you? You are not a normal human being.
you are the one who still doesn't get it- what person, besides Trump, when asked about a well respected person's death, use that as an excuse to complain about some petty real or imagined slight that person may have said about that person when talking about her death? Why even bring it up when you know you are the president of the US, you will be quoted, and even young children will wonder, "Why did Trump have to cry about her not being nice to him when he comments about her death? How old is this sissy? Just how snowflake is this bone spur gutless coward?"

bfd. who gives a $hit.

llovejim

Current Champion
Huh? I read nothing about a cigar. If you fags thought of a penis when you looked at it, that says something about you not me.
then why did you change your avatar right after the comment? you must be very insecure about your desire to use phallic symbols and how they are used in pictures you choose to represent you on the internet.

Why lie? Are you saying it is just a coincidence you changed your avatar from rush blowing on a huge cigar to one of Jim Rockford not doing that right after this post:

Well he said that was pretty mild, I mean I got my azz kicked and need a towel yesterday so feel lucky he spared you his wrath - LMAO

and we all know what that cigar represents don't we..........