• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Which is the most newsworthy person?

Which of these people has been talked about the most in PJ?

• Dylann Roof, murdered nine people at church June 17, 2015

• Stephen Paddock, massacred 58 people at concert Oct 1, 2017

• Nikolas Cruz, murdered 17 students at school Feb 14, 2018

• Jussie Smollett, filed false police report on Jan 29, 2019

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Rose you don't see what Jussie did could have really gone very badly for innocent people who are Trump supporters and their attackers.
It's not the fact that he did it but why he did it and the unrecoverable damage to life it could have caused.
and reports say Probation likely outcome

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I understand the point the OP was trying to make, but, if you search the forum on each of those individuals, you'll see Smollett is mentioned FEWER times than 2 of the other three, and none more than 200 times.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Please cast your vote for the most newsworthy of the following four people. And then state why you think your choice is the most newsworthy.
Thank you.
Smollet of course. More threads about him by cons than anyone else. You'd think that he planned to murder someone like the Coast Guard guy who had a stash of guns and was targeting the guys Trump tweets about daily. They're upset because he used MAGA in his accusations. Smollet's obviously a creep, but seems to me he was dangerous only to himself. The Coast Guard wanna-be murderer quite a different story.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Sure.
But it still adds to the small tally of Smollett posts.
And it reeks of whining.

So it's all good, huh?
Small tally? Quite a tally, IMO for something that didn't include any murder like the others . Was it you or one of your pals here who made a top post survey about who believes in late term abortions? Did you tally up how many you were baiting? You hate Smollet, obviously, more than the others because Trump was implicated in a bad way. Yet you'd never admit that Trump's hate tweets and Rally speeches ramp up hate against others till one of his deplorables are ready to kill for him.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I understand the point the OP was trying to make, but, if you search the forum on each of those individuals, you'll see Smollett is mentioned FEWER times than 2 of the other three, and none more than 200 times.
That could be that Jussie is fairly recent in the news cycle and the rest the media drug out for as long as they could until the truth finally came out.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Sorry i did not play your little game the way you wanted. Oh well, learn to live with disappointment.

I can think of dozens more newsworthy individuals.
Marcus Aurelius, you aren't hurting my feelings at all. You don't have to participate if you don't want to. Have a nice day.:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Smollet of course. More threads about him by cons than anyone else. You'd think that he planned to murder someone like the Coast Guard guy who had a stash of guns and was targeting the guys Trump tweets about daily. They're upset because he used MAGA in his accusations. Smollet's obviously a creep, but seems to me he was dangerous only to himself. The Coast Guard wanna-be murderer quite a different story.
Guess you like the rope part and coast guard guy wanted to kill everyone

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Guess you like the rope part and coast guard guy wanted to kill everyone
Guess you know nothing about what I like. I couldn't care less about the attention seeking rapper. The coast guard...any decent person would be afraid of someone who is so in love with Trump that he'd want to kill Trump's enemies. BTW...how the hell could one single man kill "everyone"? You're just trying to deflect from the guys own list of people because you don't want to admit Trump is the primary cause of that kind of shit.