• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Which is the most newsworthy person?

Which of these people has been talked about the most in PJ?

• Dylann Roof, murdered nine people at church June 17, 2015

• Stephen Paddock, massacred 58 people at concert Oct 1, 2017

• Nikolas Cruz, murdered 17 students at school Feb 14, 2018

• Jussie Smollett, filed false police report on Jan 29, 2019

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phat Mama

Council Member
Very incomplete list

MIA - Hilary, Obama, Trump, Russia, the DOJ and FBI, Nancy P, Chuckie, etc etc etc

None of the above.

Mick

The Right is always right
Why did Good Morning America interview him? Why did they give a nobody a venue and 15 minutes of airtime
Leftie plots to stage a phony assault and plots to blame Trump and his supporters.

Leftie executes said plot.

Leftie networks and news sources go berserk dedicating thousands of articles and thousands of news hours talking about the hate of Trump supporters everywhere for what they call an "heinous crime" based upon one assault they said happened.

Leftie politicians, including those running for President and the Speaker of the House spout off about this hatred on twitter based upon one phony assault.

2 weeks go by with 22 murders and over 100 shootings in Chicago alone by left wingers. Actual horrors. Left wing news media and politicians mention none of this and instead march Smollett in front of cameras day after day to talk about the hatred and violence consume those on the right.

By this point the whole left wing part of the electorate has worked themselves in a seething rage over this. Then the bombshell hits and the left goes silent. A couple days later they finally start to reluctantly retract their narratives. Still no apologies to Trump and his supporters, though. Some even still try blaming Trump for the hoax.

Three days after the hoax is unveiled lefties on this forum (and elsewhere) cry and rage in unison "Why do you care so much about this story and talk abou it!?"

These people are seriously mentally ill.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Leftie plots to stage a phony assault and plots to blame Trump and his supporters.

Leftie executes said plot.

Leftie networks and news sources go berserk dedicating thousands of articles and thousands of news hours talking about the hate of Trump supporters everywhere for what they call an "heinous crime" based upon one assault they said happened.

Leftie politicians, including those running for President and the Speaker of the House spout off about this hatred on twitter based upon one phony assault.

2 weeks go by with 22 murders and over 100 shootings in Chicago alone by left wingers. Actual horrors. Left wing news media and politicians mention none of this and instead march Smollett in front of cameras day after day to talk about the hatred and violence consume those on the right.

By this point the whole left wing part of the electorate has worked themselves in a seething rage over this. Then the bombshell hits and the left goes silent. A couple days later they finally start to reluctantly retract their narratives. Still no apologies to Trump and his supporters, though. Some even still try blaming Trump for the hoax.

Three days after the hoax is unveiled lefties on this forum (and elsewhere) cry and rage in unison "Why do you care so much about this story and talk abou it!?"

These people are seriously mentally ill.
Nancy Pelosi's famed Wrapup smear with a twist.
LEFTIST don't care about the harm they cause it's all about the agenda for them and the smear
Saul Alinsky 2.0

D

Deleted member 21794

Please cast your vote for the most newsworthy of the following four people. And then state why you think your choice is the most newsworthy.
Thank you.
Paddock. We still don't know the whole story.

That said, I think it's reasonable to point out the Paddock story has run its course as it relates to current events. I'd gladly let more truth on his motives push Smollett off the page.

What is your vote?

Oh but I can't let this go without noting the incredible overall response of the church people attacked by Dylann Roof. They are better human beings than I am.

D

Deleted member 21794

Offhand, I’d say that since the root of news is “new”, the more recent event would most likely be newsworthy. Then, when you consider the sensationalism of the most recent story - attribution of guilt to people who supported a hated politician, doggypiling other current “MAGA” targets like the Covington kids, adding “acid attack” and the racially-charged “noose” around his neck... well, all of this conspires to make it a made-for-TV sure thing.

It certainly was not deadly, but the play-by-play of daily developments and the flamboyance of purported victim (holding press conferences, nationally televised interviews, and even an onstage monologue following a concert) all conspired to make it front page news.

For what it’s worth, from my perspective the guy is a maggot for what he did - but the worst actors were the usual media suspects and celebrities who hopped on the bandwagon and - as always - started demonizing non-Democrats absent ANY proof or corroboration whatsover. It’s the PATTERN of presumptive guilt for conservatives that lights the fire. Kavanaugh, Covington, this, etc.

I’ve made no top posts about it. I’ve reserved the few comments I made for those who willfully pile on without evidence - over and over again.
Great post, Rick. What gets me is how easily these people are duped. And you'd think that the truth about the Covington high school kids being accosted by a loser humiliation, they'd at least be a little careful for a month or two.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Great post, Rick. What gets me is how easily these people are duped. And you'd think that the truth about the Covington high school kids being accosted by a loser humiliation, they'd at least be a little careful for a month or two.

Duped? Maybe just like the 21% base now excusing Trump and Mexico not paying for the wall ?

D

Deleted member 21794

Duped? Maybe just like the 21% base now excusing Trump and Mexico not paying for the wall ?
I have no idea what you are babbling about. Our appears you're in the wrong thread.

However, I will accommodate you with one response to your dodge. Out remains to be seen whether the wall will be built and how it will be paid for.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They don’t care. They don’t care whether it is false. They don’t care whether they whiz away their credibility. So long as it attacks and [even temporarily] tarnishes political opponents, they LOVE it.

And when it is proven to be wholly manufactured and false...they simply unleash the next hoax. No looking back. No retractions. Certainly no remorse or contrition.

They really are lousy human beings.

Dino

Russian Asset
Please cast your vote for the most newsworthy of the following four people. And then state why you think your choice is the most newsworthy.
Thank you.
You left out a very important and politically motivated attack- James Hodgkinson, who was a Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer and a Trump hater who decided to shoot Republican members of Congress while they practiced playing baseball.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
You left out a very important and politically motivated attack- James Hodgkinson, who was a Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer and a Trump hater who decided to shoot Republican members of Congress while they practiced playing baseball.
Maybe I'll include him in my next poll. :)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
They don’t care. They don’t care whether it is false. They don’t care whether they whiz away their credibility. So long as it attacks and [even temporarily] tarnishes political opponents, they LOVE it.

And when it is proven to be wholly manufactured and false...they simply unleash the next hoax. No looking back. No retractions. Certainly no remorse or contrition.

They really are lousy human beings.
even better post Rick
You are running on all cylinders to day.

I have to go with Jussie Smollett.

Fox Noise just can’t stop talking about the guy. Whoever he is.

;-)
The Fall of the Ruh-Roh Empire

He is a former slave-gladiator from what is now Bulgaria. He once led 70,000 of his fellow victims of Ray Cyst against the deplorable Romans, who all wore MAGA hats instead of helmets until, tired of being defeated by persons of collar, they started wearing stuffed RINO heads on top. Led by Handy Andy Cooper, they attacked, swishing like Snowflakes.

At those political theatrics, most of his slaves died laughing at the Romans and even at their own leaders, who were getting goofier and goofier from chugging whine. The legions finally got their own act together, converted to Christianity, and crucified the survivors, except, of course, for Jussie, who was granted a choice position as one of the most well-paid performers in the Circus Maximus.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The Fall of the Ruh-Roh Empire

He is a former slave-gladiator from what is now Bulgaria. He once led 70,000 of his fellow victims of Ray Cyst against the deplorable Romans, who all wore MAGA hats instead of helmets until, tired of being defeated by persons of collar, started wearing stuffed RINO heads on top. Led by Handy Andy Cooper, they attacked, swishing like Snowflakes.

At those political theatrics, most of his slaves died laughing at the Romans and even at their own leaders, who were getting goofier and goofier from drinking whine. The legions finally got their own act together, converted to Christianity, and crucified the survivors, except, of course, for Jussie, who was granted a choice position as one of the most well-paid performers in the Circus Maximus.
Kindly refrain from any reference to “cyst” or “polyp” in the company of lefty males. They consider such things delicacies and mine for them furiously in their...uhh...partners - like a trained dog rooting for truffles.

:-O

Thank you.
Still mad that you all got caught on this one? LOLOLOL!

Here's some advice - stop perpetrating and perpetuating false crimes. It's immoral, illegal, and makes you look crazy.