• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Which issue concerns you the most?

What is your top concern?

• Securing our southern border.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Ending the tariff war.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enacting stronger gun control laws.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ending the military conflicts the USA is in.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other. (Please elaborate).

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Which political issue do you think about the most? Why do you feel as you do?
Thank you for your response.

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
To me it is securing our tender southern border. There are thousands of disease carrying, poverty stricken criminals marching across our borders monthly. We don't have the resources to feed, clothed, and house all of these miscreants. They need to be shipped back and a big, powerful, sturdy wall needs to be built to keep these rodents out. How can the United States be the United States if we have no border. We must defend our borders, even with our lives. Our solvency as a nation depends on whether we protect our border and deny entry to those whose only aspiration is to destroy America.

Bear Claw

President
I thought that trump promised us an Ego Wall that the Mexicans would fully pay for?

Now we have no solution to border security or health care.

Tariff wars are destroying the USA.

It would be nice to have a president that could win the odd time. IMO

But, in truth, all issues are important, but not to trump.

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
To me it is securing our tender southern border. There are thousands of disease carrying, poverty stricken criminals marching across our borders monthly. We don't have the resources to feed, clothed, and house all of these miscreants. They need to be shipped back and a big, powerful, sturdy wall needs to be built to keep these rodents out. How can the United States be the United States if we have no border. We must defend our borders, even with our lives. Our solvency as a nation depends on whether we protect our border and deny entry to those whose only aspiration is to destroy America.
That was disgusting Neo, and dishonest.

voyager

4Q2247365
My biggest concern is America turning into China social score wise. It's probably not going to effect me but anyone younger than fifty or sixty better think about it. We may be finding out just how fragile free will is.