• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Which One Of These Republicans Best Describes PJ Conservatives?

trapdoor

Governor
Well, that's painting with a pretty broad brush. I'm pretty searchable here on this forum. I'm generally aligned with the GOP, albeit not on every issue. Do go find my racist statements.

Well, that's painting with a pretty broad brush. I'm pretty searchable here on this forum. I'm generally aligned with the GOP, albeit not on every issue. Do go find my racist statements.
You voted for an overt and well known ... DOCUMENTED ... racist past with text book racist actions and statements ....

sooooooo

You don't exactly get the benefit of the doubt k?

thx

Last edited:

trapdoor

Governor
You voted for an overt and well known ... DOCUMENTED ... racist with past text book racist actions and statements ....

sooooooo

You don't exactly get the benefit of the doubt k?

thx
If you mean Trump, I voted for a business leader who used to win awards for the diversity of his hiring practices, and was lauded on those grounds by leaders including Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Even if he wore a sheet and a hood while being sworn in, however, how does that make me a racist? Maybe sexist, as I didn't vote for Hillary, but not racist (and my reasons for not voting for Hillary had nothing to do with her gender, or her race. If either party had ever tried Condoleeza Rice as a candidate I'd have voted for her in a minute).

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
My experience is white liberals are usually the worst sort of racist as they think blacks are incapable of helping themselves....

Individuals who served in the military generally are not as they work with people of every description and it is the individuals competence that represents the person.

The military version is how I would describe myself.

SB
Now go fetch me a beer and make it snappy

If you mean Trump, I voted for a business leader who used to win awards for the diversity of his hiring practices, and was lauded on those grounds by leaders including Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson...
and has a well known ... DOCUMENTED ... racist past with text book racist actions and statements ....

The issue isn't the other reasons Trump was voted for the issue here is the guy is openly racist... and people knew that !!!

Even if he wore a sheet and a hood while being sworn in, however, how does that make me a racist? Maybe sexist, as I didn't vote for Hillary, but not racist (and my reasons for not voting for Hillary had nothing to do with her gender, or her race. If either party had ever tried Condoleeza Rice as a candidate I'd have voted for her in a minute).
Doesn't that fit the number 2 - 3 profile?

You don't enable racist and think everything is going to be OK ...

I'm not understanding the thinking process on this with people who think they deserve the benefit of the doubt

I could be wrong, I'm willing to listen as if I am

Thx in adv

My experience is white liberals are usually the worst sort of racist as they think blacks are incapable of helping themselves...
Not needing perfection, we're all going to have our bias's and prejudices but we don't have to support people who are openly racist like Benedict Donald

...Now go fetch me a beer and make it snappy
Sure, I'll go get somethin you can put in that purty mouth of yours

trapdoor

Governor
and has a well known ... DOCUMENTED ... racist past with text book racist actions and statements ....

The issue isn't the other reasons Trump was voted for the issue here is the guy is openly racist... and people knew that !!!

Doesn't that fit the number 2 - 3 profile?

You don't enable racist and think everything is going to be OK ...

I'm not understanding the thinking process on this with people who think they deserve the benefit of the doubt

I could be wrong, I'm willing to listen as if I am

Thx in adv
Which textbook is that? Trump was never called racist by anyone before he started opposing Obama. I guess we just ignore that little historical fact. I based the "benefit of the doubt" on the principals of American jurisprudence. You're innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Prove me guilty. Voting for Trump is insufficient proof. Until then you're just wanking.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Not needing perfection, we're all going to have our bias's and prejudices but we don't have to support people who are openly racist like Benedict Donald

Sure, I'll go get somethin you can put in that purty mouth of yours
It is purty.

I have always been an aphrodisiac for everybody.

SB
Triple L

The Livin Legend of Love

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Which textbook is that? Trump was never called racist by anyone before he started opposing Obama. I guess we just ignore that little historical fact. I based the "benefit of the doubt" on the principals of American jurisprudence. You're innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Prove me guilty. Voting for Trump is insufficient proof. Until then you're just wanking.
Trump has long been called a racist.

https://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/2015/07/30/1973-meet-donald-trump/

Which textbook is that? Trump was never called racist by anyone before he started opposing Obama....
You're fvckin kiddin me right ?!?!

...Prove me guilty. Voting for Trump is insufficient proof. Until then you're just wanking.
You REALLY need to view more than just one side of the story ... even sides you don't want to hear.

I highlighted documented for a reason