• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Which Presidential candidate do you support?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't have a religious test for voting. I don't let the right define honesty either.
yet, you supported hillary in 08 and now in 16...............and she is the 10 Commandments...........lmao..."I shalt not lie"...........seems she missed that one when 27 years old..........."I shalt not kill"...............oh my............she damn sure hasn't Honored her mother/father................oh, don't take the Lords name in vain.....I shall not steal......appears she's the 0 commandments candidate.

Evidently hillary thinks Christians are stupid...............and playing Christian gets her votes........can't wait for her campaign speech at a black church,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
Honesty is defined different for Democrats than it is for most people. Lies are desirable.
I see, and the GOPer's don't lie. Are you that simple or are you brain washed. As an example I read where 74% of what Trump has said is not the truth. Give it up, both parties lie. You know when a politico is lying, their mouth is moving.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I see, and the GOPer's don't lie. Are you that simple or are you brain washed. As an example I read where 74% of what Trump has said is not the truth. Give it up, both parties lie. You know when a politico is lying, their mouth is moving.
but, you will voted for hillary..............10 Commandments woman ☻