• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whistle while you work

My wife's, mothers, cousins, daughters, friends, uncles, sisters teacher told me that Hilly is going to enter the race for Pres just after Thanksgiving.

D

Deleted member 21794

I've worked with some liberals in the past. Sometimes when they walk fast, the wind going in one ear and out the other makes a whistling sound.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
What a coincidence. A certain PJCon has been saying that for quite some time.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I would certainly bet against Hillary entering the race at this point.
Agreed. She was the most qualified person to run for president in our lifetimes, but wingers’ hatred of her is off the charts. Their anti-Hillary lies and venom are endless. If she ran she would likely trounce Trump again in the popular vote but the electoral college vote outcome would be in question.

D

Deleted member 21794

Agreed. She was the most qualified person to run for president in our lifetimes, but wingers’ hatred of her is off the charts. Their anti-Hillary lies and venom are endless. If she ran she would likely trounce Trump again in the popular vote but the electoral college vote outcome would be in question.
Translation: I admit Hillary is a loser. I hope they don't dock my pay.

D

Deleted member 21794

A loser? A fine way to talk about a candidate who trounced your cult leader by 3,000,000 votes.

;-)
She lost. Clinging to the irrelevant national popular vote is not a healthy coping mechanism.

D

Deleted member 21794

You know I have never denied that the Kremlin made Trump president by helping him dupe gullible rubes.
I see. So Hillary's spending of hundreds of millions of dollars was overshadowed by six figures worth of Russian activism.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What did she get for winning Popular Vote, tell us, tell us now_________

Slick got a black eye and her staff had to dodge what she was throwing at them election night, all she got was a hang-over:)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
My wife's, mothers, cousins, daughters, friends, uncles, sisters teacher told me that Hilly is going to enter the race for Pres just after Thanksgiving.
It wouldn't surprise me a bit. I think the bag of shit really believes she is still relevant.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Then you must be two-years-old.