• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White Genocide

TheResister

Council Member
Sit back, take a deep breath and be forewarned. I'm going to upset you. I'm going to tell the truth. It's a rare commodity and this needs to be said before Trump is officially sworn in.

America was founded by white people espousing Christian principles. While not a theocracy, our system and our values are based upon biblical precepts. I can say that because virtually all of the men who signed the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution were Christians.

http://www.adherents.com/gov/Founding_Fathers_Religion.html

The Constitution begins with a Preamble:
"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

In 1857 the United States Supreme Court ruled that this "posterity" mentioned in the Preamble of the United States Constitution meant the white race:

Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1857)

In 1868 the Fourteenth Amendment, supposedly passed to change the Dred Scott ruling, was illegally ratified:

https://amadon606.wordpress.com/2009/06/20/14th_amendment_illegal_never_ratified/

There has a persistent and deliberate attempt, ever since the signing of the Declaration of Independence to destroy what the founding fathers were doing. In America, we do not criticize the racial / cultural policies of China. China is 95 percent Han Chinese. You won't find any Jews, blacks, or even round eyes running the government. There are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the globe. Yet the entire world is comfortable with their racism.

We do not criticize the Israelis. Fact is, we give them everything they have from toothpicks to intercontinental ballistic missiles. Somehow we recognize a people's Right to self determination. Even in our own country, we allow the black people to build their own communities. They have politicians that are specifically black; they have all kinds of media that caters specifically to black people (Ebony, Jet, Black Stars, and Bounce tv all come to mind.)

At the same time, America has allowed the left to browbeat the people into a false guilt complex. So, the conservatives, Tea Party types... whatever you like to call them (or they call themselves) play games, use semantics and dance around the real issue. Conservatives denounce "multiculturalism" which is a bashful way of saying race mixing. They claim to be against immigration on the basis that it is "illegal" (but so is importing heroin and you don't see the build the wall guys getting their boxers in a bunch over drug dealers.)

Meanwhile, the left commits genocide against the white people. They promote a bastardized interpretation of the separation of church and state; promote gay rights (sic); create protected classes of citizens. In the end, all of the left's actions are calculated to suppress the "posterity" mentioned in the Preamble to the Constitution. Police departments and the military now allow personnel to wear hijabs, turbans and beards in the name of religious tolerance, but we will bring out the National Guard if a few kids get to see a manger scene on the front lawn of the school. We will gladly look the other way if black people make a racist statement:

http://radaronline.com/videos/steve-harvey-racist-claims-joke-video-bashes-asian-men-rant-show/

http://godfatherpolitics.com/jamie-foxx-is-one-racist-black/

At the same time, every politician with a little color on his skin is working to keep whites out of the Trump cabinet for ANY conceivable racial statement they may have made. There is never going to be a time when the whites can be proud of who they are and they can criticize non-whites in this country. The left will always, always, always try to insinuate that the least amount of criticism by whites makes the white guy a member of the KKK, a white nationalist, etc. And, the bulk of whites, have been programmed, Pavlovian style, to react with crap like "I'm not a racist. Some of my best friends are black." What a load of hooey!

Bottom line: I have nothing against other races, colors, creeds, religions, etc. I don't wish anything evil on them. But, I am ashamed of the white people who don't simply get mad as Hell when they are prevented from criticizing the left simply because the left cries "racism." Every day the whites need to be shoving it down the left's throats when the left commits overt acts of racism. We need to be on the backs of the black leadership who feign all this righteous indignation (like Congressman John Lewis does) and call them out for their attempts at political genocide against the white people. I think it's time to drop the name calling and face the music. No more B.S. and no more games.

Sit back, take a deep breath and be forewarned. I'm going to upset you. I'm going to tell the truth. It's a rare commodity and this needs to be said before Trump is officially sworn in.

America was founded by white people espousing Christian principles. While not a theocracy, our system and our values are based upon biblical precepts. I can say that because virtually all of the men who signed the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution were Christians.

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

In 1857 the United States Supreme Court ruled that this "posterity" mentioned in the Preamble of the United States Constitution meant the white race:

In 1868 the Fourteenth Amendment, supposedly passed to change the Dred Scott ruling, was illegally ratified:

https://amadon606.wordpress.com/2009/06/20/14th_amendment_illegal_never_ratified/

There has a persistent and deliberate attempt, ever since the signing of the Declaration of Independence to destroy what the founding fathers were doing. In America, we do not criticize the racial / cultural policies of China. China is 95 percent Han Chinese. You won't find any Jews, blacks, or even round eyes running the government. There are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the globe. Yet the entire world is comfortable with their racism.

We do not criticize the Israelis. Fact is, we give them everything they have from toothpicks to intercontinental ballistic missiles. Somehow we recognize a people's Right to self determination. Even in our own country, we allow the black people to build their own communities. They have politicians that are specifically black; they have all kinds of media that caters specifically to black people (Ebony, Jet, Black Stars, and Bounce tv all come to mind.)

At the same time, America has allowed the left to browbeat the people into a false guilt complex. So, the conservatives, Tea Party types... whatever you like to call them (or they call themselves) play games, use semantics and dance around the real issue. Conservatives denounce "multiculturalism" which is a bashful way of saying race mixing. They claim to be against immigration on the basis that it is "illegal" (but so is importing heroin and you don't see the build the wall guys getting their boxers in a bunch over drug dealers.)

Meanwhile, the left commits genocide against the white people. They promote a bastardized interpretation of the separation of church and state; promote gay rights (sic); create protected classes of citizens. In the end, all of the left's actions are calculated to suppress the "posterity" mentioned in the Preamble to the Constitution. Police departments and the military now allow personnel to wear hijabs, turbans and beards in the name of religious tolerance, but we will bring out the National Guard if a few kids get to see a manger scene on the front lawn of the school. We will gladly look the other way if black people make a racist statement:

http://radaronline.com/videos/steve-harvey-racist-claims-joke-video-bashes-asian-men-rant-show/

At the same time, every politician with a little color on his skin is working to keep whites out of the Trump cabinet for ANY conceivable racial statement they may have made. There is never going to be a time when the whites can be proud of who they are and they can criticize non-whites in this country. The left will always, always, always try to insinuate that the least amount of criticism by whites makes the white guy a member of the KKK, a white nationalist, etc. And, the bulk of whites, have been programmed, Pavlovian style, to react with crap like "I'm not a racist. Some of my best friends are black." What a load of hooey!

Bottom line: I have nothing against other races, colors, creeds, religions, etc. I don't wish anything evil on them. But, I am ashamed of the white people who don't simply get mad as Hell when they are prevented from criticizing the left simply because the left cries "racism." Every day the whites need to be shoving it down the left's throats when the left commits overt acts of racism. We need to be on the backs of the black leadership who feign all this righteous indignation (like Congressman John Lewis does) and call them out for their attempts at political genocide against the white people. I think it's time to drop the name calling and face the music. No more B.S. and no more games.
Liberalism Is a Decoy

I've heard the same misdirected anger for 50 years. No one identifies the source of postmodern Liberalism, that is why attempts to eradicate it have been futile. It is a cover story for hereditary-class warfare. The born-rich despise, hate, and fear all other White people. They believe, and those who don't target them also believe, that, because of their parents' success, they were born with superior DNA and have evolved into a more intelligent and morally advanced race. Liberals are openly snobbish, which indicates irrational superiority, so the reason that other Whites allow the Preppy Progressives' birth privileges must be that we also believe we have inferior DNA and must appeal to Right-Wing Fortunate Sons to save us. But if the dominant hereditary class is ever identified as the source of the decline and fall of the White race, it will purge within itself this false-flag Liberalism in order to save itself from a well-deserved outlawing of all its privileges, starting at age 18, when they will have to work their way through college as their parents force every real White person to.

America was totally built by those who were excluded in Europe simply because their parents weren't rich. So why did we allow the unAmerican institution of aristocracy to have any rights at all here?

TheResister

Council Member
Liberalism Is a Decoy

I've heard the same misdirected anger for 50 years. No one identifies the source of postmodern Liberalism, that is why attempts to eradicate it have been futile. It is a cover story for hereditary-class warfare. The born-rich despise, hate, and fear all other White people. They believe, and those who don't target them also believe, that, because of their parents' success, they were born with superior DNA and have evolved into a more intelligent and morally advanced race. Liberals are openly snobbish, which indicates irrational superiority, so the reason that other Whites allow the Preppy Progressives' birth privileges must be that we also believe we have inferior DNA and must appeal to Right-Wing Fortunate Sons to save us. But if the dominant hereditary class is ever identified as the source of the decline and fall of the White race, it will purge within itself this false-flag Liberalism in order to save itself from a well-deserved outlawing of all its privileges, starting at age 18, when they will have to work their way through college as their parents force every real White person to.

America was totally built by those who were excluded in Europe simply because their parents weren't rich. So why did we allow the unAmerican institution of aristocracy to have any rights at all here?
I'm just beginning to learn HOW the war is being fought. Liberals start out with promoting atheism. Atheism allows them to fight against the principles upon which America was built without atheists having to admit to belonging to a religion.

What they don't tell us is that the United States Supreme Court once ruled that even secular humanism is a religion. To quote a source on this:

(Torcaso v. Watkins (367 U.S. 488 (1961) )

"The Court declared in Torcaso that the "no establishment" clause of the First Amendment reached far more than churches of theistic faiths, that it is not the business of government or its agents to probe beliefs, and that therefore its inquiry is concluded by the fact of the profession of belief.

Actually, the Court in Torcaso rested its decision on "free exercise" grounds, not the "Establishment Clause." Abington v. Schempp, 374 U.S. 203, 264-65 (1962) J. Brennan, concurring.

The Court stated:

We repeat and again reaffirm that neither a State nor the Federal Government can constitutionally force a person to "profess a belief or disbelief in any religion." Neither can constitutionally pass laws or impose requirements which aid all religions as against non-believers,10 and neither can aid those religions based on a belief in the existence of God as against those religions founded on different beliefs.11

Footnote 11 concerning "religions founded on different beliefs" contains the Court's citation of Secular Humanism as a religion. It states

Among religions in this country which do not teach what would generally be considered a belief in the existence of God are Buddhism, Taoism, Ethical Culture, Secular Humanism, and others. See Washington Ethical Society v. District of Columbia, 101 U.S. App. D.C. 371, 249 F.2d 127; Fellowship of Humanity v. County of Alameda, 153 Cal. App. 2d 673, 315 P.2d 394; II Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences 293; 4 Encyclopedia Britannica (1957 ed.) 325-327; 21 id., at 797; Archer, Faiths Men Live By (2d ed. revised by Purinton), 120-138, 254-313; 1961 World Almanac 695, 712; Year Book of American Churches for 1961, at 29, 47

It is important to note that this citation of Secular Humanism as a religion is not merely dictum. The Supreme Court refers to the important 1957 case of Washington Ethical Society v. District of Columbia (101 U.S. App. D.C. 371) in its holding that Secular Humanism is a non-theistic religion within the meaning of the First Amendment."

http://vftonline.org/Patriarchy/definitions/humanism_religion.htm

Secular Humanism has become the unofficial state religion in America. All of its tenets are taught in public schools.

https://www.firstthings.com/article/2000/03/the-humanist-manifestos1933

http://www.portlandhumanists.org/content/humanist-manifesto-iii

http://www.thebible.net/biblicaltheism/doall.htm

This false religious teaching is the first indication that we have which shows our culture is under constant attack by forces we are hard pressed to identify.

Last edited:
I'm just beginning to learn HOW the war is being fought. Liberals start out with promoting atheism. Atheism allows them to fight against the principles upon which America was built without atheists having to admit to belonging to a religion.

What they don't tell us is that the United States Supreme Court once ruled that even secular humanism is a religion. To quote a source on this:

(Torcaso v. Watkins (367 U.S. 488 (1961) )

"The Court declared in Torcaso that the "no establishment" clause of the First Amendment reached far more than churches of theistic faiths, that it is not the business of government or its agents to probe beliefs, and that therefore its inquiry is concluded by the fact of the profession of belief.

Actually, the Court in Torcaso rested its decision on "free exercise" grounds, not the "Establishment Clause." Abington v. Schempp, 374 U.S. 203, 264-65 (1962) J. Brennan, concurring.

The Court stated:

We repeat and again reaffirm that neither a State nor the Federal Government can constitutionally force a person to "profess a belief or disbelief in any religion." Neither can constitutionally pass laws or impose requirements which aid all religions as against non-believers,10 and neither can aid those religions based on a belief in the existence of God as against those religions founded on different beliefs.11

Footnote 11 concerning "religions founded on different beliefs" contains the Court's citation of Secular Humanism as a religion. It states

Among religions in this country which do not teach what would generally be considered a belief in the existence of God are Buddhism, Taoism, Ethical Culture, Secular Humanism, and others. See Washington Ethical Society v. District of Columbia, 101 U.S. App. D.C. 371, 249 F.2d 127; Fellowship of Humanity v. County of Alameda, 153 Cal. App. 2d 673, 315 P.2d 394; II Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences 293; 4 Encyclopedia Britannica (1957 ed.) 325-327; 21 id., at 797; Archer, Faiths Men Live By (2d ed. revised by Purinton), 120-138, 254-313; 1961 World Almanac 695, 712; Year Book of American Churches for 1961, at 29, 47

It is important to note that this citation of Secular Humanism as a religion is not merely dictum. The Supreme Court refers to the important 1957 case of Washington Ethical Society v. District of Columbia (101 U.S. App. D.C. 371) in its holding that Secular Humanism is a non-theistic religion within the meaning of the First Amendment."

http://vftonline.org/Patriarchy/definitions/humanism_religion.htm

Secular Humanism has become the unofficial state religion in America. All of its tenets are taught in public schools.

https://www.firstthings.com/article/2000/03/the-humanist-manifestos1933

http://www.portlandhumanists.org/content/humanist-manifesto-iii

http://www.thebible.net/biblicaltheism/doall.htm

This false religious teaching is the first indication that we have which shows our culture is under constant attack by forces we are hard pressed to identify.
OLD SCHOOL: Dominion /// NEW AGE: Demeaning

It's not secular, because it believes that Nature is supernatural. It's not humanist either, because it believes that man is a vicious and destructive beast that must be lamed, tamed, and chained. Getting back to my point, the aristocrats' historians won't tell you this but the uninhibited development of Nature has created all class mobility. But Americans have betrayed their traditions and become a nation where opportunity is based on birth, not worth.

TheResister

Council Member
OLD SCHOOL: Dominion /// NEW AGE: Demeaning

It's not secular, because it believes that Nature is supernatural. It's not humanist either, because it believes that man is a vicious and destructive beast that must be lamed, tamed, and chained. Getting back to my point, the aristocrats' historians won't tell you this but the uninhibited development of Nature has created all class mobility. But Americans have betrayed their traditions and become a nation where opportunity is based on birth, not worth.
Since I don't fully understand what you're driving at, I think we're talking oranges and apples.

I mentioned the Chinese as a race and the Israelis are bound together by their genetics (which is inclusive of race.) The Koreans are bound together by race and the world doesn't have a problem with it.

IF other people came to America and assimilated, we would not have the problems we have. Instead, the liberals - actually most Americans try and make your commitment to multiculturalism THE litmus test for being American. Anyone who holds to traditional beliefs is weeded out because everything that is opposed to the foundational principles upon which this country was built is a "protected class" and, consequently, shielded from any scrutiny or criticism.

Since I don't fully understand what you're driving at, I think we're talking oranges and apples.

I mentioned the Chinese as a race and the Israelis are bound together by their genetics (which is inclusive of race.) The Koreans are bound together by race and the world doesn't have a problem with it.

IF other people came to America and assimilated, we would not have the problems we have. Instead, the liberals - actually most Americans try and make your commitment to multiculturalism THE litmus test for being American. Anyone who holds to traditional beliefs is weeded out because everything that is opposed to the foundational principles upon which this country was built is a "protected class" and, consequently, shielded from any scrutiny or criticism.
Bluebloods Whitewashed

In order to mislead the people and distract attention from his Masters, Hitler said that it's not about class, it's about race. Liberals, just like Nazis, are manipulated by those whose status is entirely based on Daddy giving them a head start. So this puppet show that we are tricked into believing is an open public-media debate forum is orchestrated by the guillotine-fodder HeirHeads who pull the strings unseen behind the scenes. So what good is it to be racially homogeneous if 99% of us are excluded? Our race won't be worth defending until the son of a millionaire has just as much chance of becoming a blue-collar worker as the son of a blue-collar worker does.

TheResister

Council Member
Bluebloods Whitewashed

In order to mislead the people and distract attention from his Masters, Hitler said that it's not about class, it's about race. Liberals, just like Nazis, are manipulated by those whose status is entirely based on Daddy giving them a head start. So this puppet show that we are tricked into believing is an open public-media debate forum is orchestrated by the guillotine-fodder HeirHeads who pull the strings unseen behind the scenes. So what good is it to be racially homogeneous if 99% of us are excluded? Our race won't be worth defending until the son of a millionaire has just as much chance of becoming a blue-collar worker as the son of a blue-collar worker does.
I still don't understand where you're coming from. It's been said that free men are not equal and equal men are not free.

The recent objection by blacks when a white man was cast of portray Michael Jackson destroys the liberal argument that there is no such thing as race. Maybe we cannot quantify it nor qualify it to everyone's satisfaction, but at the end of the day, there is a concept known as race.

Insofar as equality goes, bear in mind that Thomas Jefferson walked to his inauguration in every-day, ordinary clothes. We've had at least NINE U.S. Presidents that had a net worth of less than a million dollars when they assumed the office. All that happened between 1857 and 1953.

Under the Constitution, much of what you are aspiring to was becoming reality. And, then the war on culture began. In 1947, without any precedents to support their actions, the Supreme Court began attacking Christianity and in 1953, Congress began hatching the Operation Wetback effort to deport all the Hispanics. While the war had been going on ever since the colonists rebelled against King George, it was during this critical period when the war against the posterity of this country began in full swing. Some people began fighting back, but those efforts were ridiculed by the controlled news and entertainment media.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy

I'm white and very proud of it.

And I won't apologize for being Rich , Handsome, and have a HUUUGE Meat Hammer.

SB
Life is Good for this Whitey

Liberals Are Decoys Presented by the United Birth-Elitists

Near the end of the 19th Century, the Korean aristocracy crushed a peasant rebellion. The resultant totalitarian control by the birth-privileged weakened the country so much that it became a Japanese colony for 50 years. So racial homogeneity is useless as long as only 1% of a race's potential is allowed to compete by birth and not by worth. This historical development has been repeated everywhere. The aristocratic brainwashing displays only a superficial conflict of opinions. You're not even trying to consider an explanation different from the forced choices the hereditary ruling class offers you all over its specious spectrum.

TheResister

Council Member
Liberals Are Decoys Presented by the United Birth-Elitists

Near the end of the 19th Century, the Korean aristocracy crushed a peasant rebellion. The resultant totalitarian control by the birth-privileged weakened the country so much that it became a Japanese colony for 50 years. So racial homogeneity is useless as long as only 1% of a race's potential is allowed to compete by birth and not by worth. This historical development has been repeated everywhere. The aristocratic brainwashing displays only a superficial conflict of opinions. You're not even trying to consider an explanation different from the forced choices the hereditary ruling class offers you all over its specious spectrum.
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not getting a lot out of your posts. Try putting the information into posts that have some responsive meaning, please. Thanks.

TheResister

Council Member
I'm white and very proud of it.

And I won't apologize for being Rich , Handsome, and have a HUUUGE Meat Hammer.

SB
Life is Good for this Whitey

Southern Boy,

Thank you for responding to this thread. I'm glad that you are proud of your white race. That, however, is only part of the equation. Are you doing all you can to be a role model for your culture? Are you attuned to the social, political, religious, cultural and economic crises that we are facing? What are you doing for the benefit of your future, your family's future and the future of our country?

As I told you, there are many forces that are gathered together in opposition to the posterity of the founding fathers of this nation. On the surface it appears to be innocent, humanitarian, even noble. At the core, it is rotten. The LGBT community unites with "civil rights" race pimps like John Lewis. Those groups draw support from atheists, pagans, socialists, communists, and jihadists. They all have a common enemy. At the end of the day, they are united against anyone who would attempt to promote, defend or support the foundational principles upon which this country was founded.

You are supposed to feel guilty; you're supposed to be in love with the notion of multiculturalism and you must chant the anti-American mantra "I don't care what color, race, religion, creed, culture, political or sexual persuasion you are..." If you cannot qualify your every statement with that mantra, then the enemies of our Constitution will do all they can to make sure you do not have any Rights.

The organizations like Don Black's Storm Troopers... or whatever they call themselves are NOT the kind of organization that will restore Liberty and save your future. They worship race. Our race is only one facet of our culture. We can promote, defend and perpetuate our culture without infringing on the Rights of those we disagree with. They cannot. What they can do is to create the illusion that the whites are the aggressors... the enemy... the ones to be annihilated. In fact, those who are working to destroy our foundational principles are the ones at fault. So, the real deal is, What are you doing to preserve, defend, promote and perpetuate the ideals espoused by our founding fathers?

TheResister

Council Member
i see no reason any power should be relinquished by the white race.

not anymore...

Every day the left presents the illusion that whites have control over everything and we are somehow oppressing the left. Yet the left (as in the case of John Lewis claiming Donald Trump is not the legitimate president) marginalizes us and trivializes us a people. The only legitimate people the left acknowledges are those who share their warped views.

Well, John Lewis is, has been, and always will be a drunkard, a liar, a racist (hanging with race whores like Jesse Jackson), and an outright TRAITOR. When they (the left like Lewis) talk of legitimacy, they need to be talking to the American people from behind bars - arrested and being held on charges of TREASON. It's not only not relinquishing any more power; now it's a question of holding the left to the same standards they set for the right.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Southern Boy,

Thank you for responding to this thread. I'm glad that you are proud of your white race. That, however, is only part of the equation. Are you doing all you can to be a role model for your culture? Are you attuned to the social, political, religious, cultural and economic crises that we are facing? What are you doing for the benefit of your future, your family's future and the future of our country?

As I told you, there are many forces that are gathered together in opposition to the posterity of the founding fathers of this nation. On the surface it appears to be innocent, humanitarian, even noble. At the core, it is rotten. The LGBT community unites with "civil rights" race pimps like John Lewis. Those groups draw support from atheists, pagans, socialists, communists, and jihadists. They all have a common enemy. At the end of the day, they are united against anyone who would attempt to promote, defend or support the foundational principles upon which this country was founded.

You are supposed to feel guilty; you're supposed to be in love with the notion of multiculturalism and you must chant the anti-American mantra "I don't care what color, race, religion, creed, culture, political or sexual persuasion you are..." If you cannot qualify your every statement with that mantra, then the enemies of our Constitution will do all they can to make sure you do not have any Rights.

The organizations like Don Black's Storm Troopers... or whatever they call themselves are NOT the kind of organization that will restore Liberty and save your future. They worship race. Our race is only one facet of our culture. We can promote, defend and perpetuate our culture without infringing on the Rights of those we disagree with. They cannot. What they can do is to create the illusion that the whites are the aggressors... the enemy... the ones to be annihilated. In fact, those who are working to destroy our foundational principles are the ones at fault. So, the real deal is, What are you doing to preserve, defend, promote and perpetuate the ideals espoused by our founding fathers?
Well,
I guess that by living the life I have lead and continue to live is pretty much text book old school American Patriot.
I spread it wherever I go.
Life is good.
SB
American and Very Proud

TheResister

Council Member
the best revenge is doing well...

;)
At the other end of the spectrum, it is hard to do well when one segment of society has another locked out.

Those in Hollywood who would support whites are told that if they do, they will never work in the entertainment industry again. Jennifer Holliday was called all kinds of names by blacks and threatened if she showed up at her Trump gig during the inauguration.

The blacks make much ado about the character of people they love to call "racists," but we allow them to do character assassinations on whites when their own back yard is more than murky:

http://www.martinlutherking.org/dream.html

http://www.aim.org/wls/i-liked-to-spit-in-the-food-of-white-customers/

We're not supposed to expose the left. That would be hatred and racism... even bigotry. And while some of you may be living the good life, others are having to fight tooth and nail due to the actions of black racists.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
At the other end of the spectrum, it is hard to do well when one segment of society has another locked out.

Those in Hollywood who would support whites are told that if they do, they will never work in the entertainment industry again. Jennifer Holliday was called all kinds of names by blacks and threatened if she showed up at her Trump gig during the inauguration.

The blacks make much ado about the character of people they love to call "racists," but we allow them to do character assassinations on whites when their own back yard is more than murky:

http://www.martinlutherking.org/dream.html

http://www.aim.org/wls/i-liked-to-spit-in-the-food-of-white-customers/

We're not supposed to expose the left. That would be hatred and racism... even bigotry. And while some of you may be living the good life, others are having to fight tooth and nail due to the actions of black racists.

yes,,life is NOT fair...

go figure...

me?
its NOT a problem...

TheResister

Council Member
I get it. At a personal level some of you are doing great. This week my county commissioner is in hot water for calling John Lewis a racist pig.

Now the apologists want him to back down, lick the boots of the left and the media. The Establishment types will be all over him. If he concedes defeat at this stage, his career is over. I've told him. Sorry will not fix you telling the truth.

John Lewis is a rotten stinking liar. He said this week that he'd never missed an inauguration. That was a damn lie. The racist POS did the same, exact thing to George Bush. Lewis said Bush was not the legitimate president and Lewis did not attend Bush's inauguration. In an age when people are talking about term limits, Lewis has been in public office - the same office since 1986. It would be sacrilegious to question him. He is, after all a "civil rights icon" (a bashful way of saying demigod.) He is a local king. NOBODY would dream of challenging him.

They could point out his lies, his race pimping, and the less than stellar friends he's kept over the years. But, the liberals would come out swinging. This has to stop. Those of you doing good need to be helping those who are fighting this double standard in society.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I get it. At a personal level some of you are doing great. This week my county commissioner is in hot water for calling John Lewis a racist pig.

Now the apologists want him to back down, lick the boots of the left and the media. The Establishment types will be all over him. If he concedes defeat at this stage, his career is over. I've told him. Sorry will not fix you telling the truth.

John Lewis is a rotten stinking liar. He said this week that he'd never missed an inauguration. That was a damn lie. The racist POS did the same, exact thing to George Bush. Lewis said Bush was not the legitimate president and Lewis did not attend Bush's inauguration. In an age when people are talking about term limits, Lewis has been in public office - the same office since 1986. It would be sacrilegious to question him. He is, after all a "civil rights icon" (a bashful way of saying demigod.) He is a local king. NOBODY would dream of challenging him.

They could point out his lies, his race pimping, and the less than stellar friends he's kept over the years. But, the liberals would come out swinging. This has to stop. Those of you doing good need to be helping those who are fighting this double standard in society.

i fight for equality every day...as a white male im under government mandated discrimination,,have been all my adult life..

i still won...