• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White-hating racist actor Christian Bale attacks "white dudes running things."

It's white men who become the engineers and businessmen and scientists who actually create wealth. Also the farmers and auto technicians and electricians who feed us and keep things working. Blacks give us pro athletes and women give us social workers. If you hate america so much then go back to england, chris.

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/christian-bale-hollywood-better-white-dudes-werent-charge-104312125.html

dec 20 2017 Christian Bale has said that Hollywood – and the USA in general, for that matter – would be a better place without all the ‘white dudes’ running things.

“Our culture will be so much richer the day that we stop saying, ‘Hey, it’s all white dudes who are running things’,” Bale said.

“Whether that be Hollywood, whether that be Washington, you know. We’re going to get, in Hollywood, so much better films and so much more interesting stories being told and America will become the America that the rest of the world sees it as, that makes it unique… that we recognize makes this such a beautiful, brilliant country.”

Arkady

President
It's white men who become the engineers and businessmen and scientists who actually create wealth. Also the farmers and auto technicians and electricians who feed us and keep things working. Blacks give us pro athletes and women give us social workers. If you hate america so much then go back to england, chris.
Right-wingers are positively obsessed with the political thoughts of entertainers, whether it be entertainers whose ideas they loathe (Bale), or idolize (Reagan, Trump, etc.) I just don't understand that mindset.

Right-wingers are positively obsessed with the political thoughts of entertainers, whether it be entertainers whose ideas they loathe (Bale), or idolize (Reagan, Trump, etc.) I just don't understand that mindset.
HAHAHA. The board notes your pitiful attempt to change the subject.

Do you have a problem with "white dudes" running things? I ask because I don't think you know anyone who isn't white.