• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White-hating racist at ESPN attacks Tiger Woods for defending Trump

ESPN wants all blacks to be welfare slaves and stay on the democrat plantation.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/08/27/espns-kellerman-tiger-woods-defending-trump-really-bothers-me-im-angry/

aug 27 2018 Monday, ESPN “First Take” co-host Max Kellerman responded to golfer Tiger Woods saying people need to “respect the presidency” when it comes to President Trump.

Kellerman said Woods’ remarks bother him and make him “angry.”

“I want to say something about what Tiger Woods said now,” Kellerman stated. “It really bothers me. I’m angry at what Tiger Woods said. It is a thoughtless statement dressed up as a thoughtful statement. And it either holds in contempt the intelligence of people who hear it or else it’s just a stupid thing to say. … To say you must have respect for the office — Tiger, be clear. Are you saying that the office, therefore, confers respect on to its present temporary occupant? No. Having respect for the office means principally, in my view, is the office holder should have respect for the office.”

He continued, “We are held to a standard of behavior, we at our jobs, right, people in their daily lives. The president, if anything, is held to a higher standard of behavior. It is not such that we have such great respect for the office that no matter what the behavior of its occupant, we must respect the occupant because of the office. No. Tiger Woods … is being slick. We must respect the office therefore that confers respect to the occupant. Tiger, is that is what you are saying? If that is what you are saying, that is a stupid comment.”

I'm not fond of blacks but i've always been a fan of el tigre. He's intelligent and didn't have to be a jock like nearly all other black athletes. He could have been an engineer or businessman. Can you imagine lebron designing cell phones? HAHAHA

EatTheRich

President
I'm not fond of blacks but i've always been a fan of el tigre. He's intelligent and didn't have to be a jock like nearly all other black athletes. He could have been an engineer or businessman. Can you imagine lebron designing cell phones? HAHAHA
What are you not fond of? Is it the alphabet you’re using, descended from the cuneiform writing invented by the Black people of ancient Sumerian? The cell phone you’re writing it on, built with metals mined by Black workers in the Democratic Republic of Congo? The country you’re writing it in, built on a foundation of wealth made possible by Black slavery and rebellion that began with Black bodies on the front lines? The roof over your head, thanks to the African women who invented architecture? The mathematics that allow you to connect to the Internet, built on a foundation of mathematics developed by Black African mathematicians? The freedom to speak your mind without fear, which the Civil War won with a substantial contribution from Black labor (also preventing large segments of the white population from becoming slaves), and the post-WWII uprising against Jim Crow, saved from being lost?